• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

600 yard match, second time around.....

Twisted

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 12, 2009
NW Oregon
www.twistedfirearms.com
Shot an informal match tonight at the local gun club. Basic 600 yards at 1 MOA targets. My second time shooting it.

My first two sighter shots were an 8 and a 10.

Then the next 20 that counted consisted of 10 X rings and 10-10 rings. Needless to say I'm pleased with how things are working out. Every time I shoot at distance I get a little more confident in my setup and myself.

Remington 700 SPS Tactical in .308 with Leupold Mark 4 4.5-14x40 in Seekins Precisions rings on an EGW 20moa base.

Re: 600 yard match, second time around.....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: desertrat1979</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What ammo are you using? </div></div>

Basic handloads.

Multi fired brass
Winchester Primer
Varget
168 gr SMK

Sounds like great shooting, congrats!

Nice!! Awesome shooting. Sounds like there was little to no wind. Down here at Palo Alto it's rare to see a 200 in F-T/R. Hell, there are almost no 200's in F-Open!!

Great shooting. I was shooting irons at 600yd for the first time the other day, didn't do nearly as good as you.
laugh.gif