• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms 6br for sale

223ai

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 28, 2006
Texas
All,

I’m out of the game and I’d like to sell most of my stuff.

1. 6br - 22”, medium Palma broughton 8 twist, bighorn origin, threaded 5/8x24, triggertech primary. Roberts Precision built. 500 rounds on it and one match. XLR envy chassis. Right hand. Atlas prs bipod with an RRS arca rail attachment. Some dings and small scratches. I’ll throw in 200 pieces of once fired Lapua 6br brass, Redding comp dies and 500 107 smk’s for free. $2000 OBO plus actual shipping to your dealer. No trades.

Reactions: Estes640
All,

I’m out of the game and I’d like to sell most of my stuff.

1. 6br - 22”, medium Palma broughton 8 twist, bighorn origin, threaded 5/8x24, triggertech primary. Roberts Precision built. 500 rounds on it and one match. XLR envy chassis. Right hand. Atlas prs bipod with an RRS arca rail attachment. Some dings and small scratches. I’ll throw in 200 pieces of once fired Lapua 6br brass, Redding comp dies and 500 107 smk’s for free. $2000 OBO plus actual shipping to your dealer. No trades.
Send me pics and weight? 540-769-7744