• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

700 AAC-SD In stock where?

Kalman

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 17, 2011
Dallas, TX
Anyone know of a website that has a 700 Tactical AAC-SD 308 Win in stock? The going rate seems to be 600ish, but everyone's out of stock. I'd rather not pay the extra 85$ for the one on gunbroker if someone's got it in stock.

Remington's website doesn't list them as discontinued, so I'm assuming it's just a supply shortage and not a end of the run. If I'm wrong on that, someone please let me know.

Re: 700 AAC-SD In stock where?

Don't think there discontinued. Remington just produces them in limited runs and they sell like Hot Cakes. If you don't want to pay an extra 85 bucks then pay attention to your computer screen 18 hours a day until you see budsgunshop.com has them in stock. Or do a google search and call all the places you find "outta stock" and tell them to call you when they come in.

Best of all, I know there are other posts similar to yours I have commented on. Do a search and you will see.

Best of luck finding one, mine turned out good.

Get on the wish list at Bud's and jump on it as soon as you get the notification email when it gets back in stock. This is how I got mine and they go very quickly.

I was in Sportsmans Den in Shelby Ohio on Saturday morning and they had one on the rack, possibly more on the back. I know their site does not list any, but would be worth a call. It was on the rack directly behind the Ruger MK2 pistols.

Sportsmans Den

Also note that the 622.99 price should be the same weather cash check or CC, unlike buds who does +3% on CC...

Good Luck.

Thanks for the replies. I actually found two Sunday at the gun show. One was 632 (cash price) the other 700. Was able to put my hands on it and check the barrel flex (it was still free floating when resting on the very end of the stock). Nice guy on the other side of the table so I went ahead and picked it up at 632. Might have saved 40$ with a lot of hunting on the web, but putting my hand on it and knowing I wasn't going to have to mess with grinding on the stock sealed the deal.