• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes $700 scope comparison

I always post the cheapest SALE PRICES to be precise.
Maybe a few people such as yourself really enjoy paying full MSRP prices for your stuff but I bet most readers surely don't and that's why I post the cheapest sale prices possible to save everyone money wji don't know where to buy fir the best deals possible.
With all due respect dude, you could literally just type “hello”on your post and nothing else and we would be able to recite word for word what your response would be. Maybe offer up some pictures of your test show us real world results with maybe an uploaded video of your results, something with some proof instead of the copy and paste response. Respectfully.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: FuhQ and JFR
Well I finally got home to check out the XTR 2 4-20X50.
At 16-20X I definitely see purple in some shadow/edge areas.
I have bad eyes 100%, my Aimpoint micro looks like shit to me.
But I dont know, that Zeiss Conquest V4 for $799 has me wondering if I shouldnt give that a try for $200 more.
No illumination on the Zeiss, but I dont think I care about that too much.

I hate returning shit.

Last edited:
But I dont know, that Zeiss Conquest V4 for $799 has me wondering if I shouldnt give that a try for $200 more.

I hate returning shit.
Personally, the glass in my Zeiss V4’s is superior to my XTR-II glass. It’s slightly brighter, as well, which my eyes like.

I hate returning shit.
Returning shit is way better than just keeping the shit and being really pissed over your decision to buy it in the first place and knowing you will definitely lose money later when you sell it if you do decide to keep it and live with the sub par glass. That's why you should buy from return friendly dealers so you don't have to pay to return things preferably from totally risk free places to buy from that offer totally free returns.

Returning shit is way better than just keeping the shit and being really pissed over your decision to buy it in the first place and knowing you will definitely lose money later when you sell it if you do decide to keep it and live with the sub par glass. That's why you should buy from return friendly dealers so you don't have to pay to return things preferably from totally risk free places to buy from that offer totally free returns.
You really are insufferable. Please just shut up.

I'm not a huge Triji fan. Nothing in particular, and they make good products for what they are, but they're just more of a very niche' fit generic (MIL/Clones/LARPers), and I always found something that fit my needs better in other brand's products. Of those 2, and on a hunting rifle, I'd go Zeiss hands-down. If you were going for more of a range toy, maybe the Tenmile over that particular Zeiss.
Zeiss isnt gonna blow you bro. Stop simping so hard.