• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

PRS Talk "90 Degrees of Trigger Control"

velayo_0317

Private
Minuteman
Feb 12, 2017
Hey guys! I'm gonna start posting up some videos here that are normally found on my Facebook that I post from Instagram. But for some shooters that don't have bookface/IG, I'll go ahead and post up my videos on here!

What better way to start off with 90 Degrees of trigger control!

Although I've hyped up the term and created the hashtag #90DegreesOfTriggerControl, I definitely cannot claim that I invented the idea.

I learned the 90 degree trigger press when I went down to Rifles Only in 2011 and learned it from Jacob Bynum himself. I had just graduated from Scout Sniper School and was attending the course pretty fresh from 13 weeks of shooting, but it was awesome to learn the different perspective and information of how it was presented from Jacob.

I'll post some more videos here as this thread grows about how I go about achieving my 90 Degrees of Trigger Control!

Last edited: