• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

A dog welcomes home her soldier...

Re: A dog welcomes home her soldier...

Cool video.

It's sad I am leaving again and I am more worried about my dog then my wife.

The wife has been through a deployment and the dog hasn't.

Thats awesome. Most people think dogs are just animals, but I know theres more. When they are treated like a companion, they never forget. One of my dogs does the same when we come back from a vacation, only issue is she pees at the same time, so the welcomings have to be done outside..

Differance between wives and dogs.

Lock both in the trunk over night and see which one is glad to see you in the morning.

Very touching. I had a Golden once that would act like that just after a week in a kennel; incredibly loyal breed.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: kraigWY</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Differance between wives and dogs.

Lock both in the trunk over night and see which one is glad to see you in the morning. </div></div>

+1. I love my dogs.

Everyday after work when I return I get that treatment from my dogs....I am lucky.