• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

A Painful dilemma

Dead Eye Dick

Command Spec 4 (formally known as Wiillk)
Supporter
Minuteman
May 18, 2020
North Louisiana
In Louisiana we have these varmints. Small varmints. I believe they infest other southern states as well. They are called Fire Ants. They come by their name naturally.

After carrying the trash to the garbage barrel, I retreated to our homes rest room doing the manly thing of standing well over the commode or water closet, close enough so that there would be no ensuing mess that would raise the ire of the lady of the household. When behold, in the middle of a pleasant relieving of the bladder I feel a familiar and not so pleasant stinging on my ankle. I look down and there is one of our nefarious little beasts doing his thing to my skin.

Now I ask you fine gentleman. Would it be best to immeadiately reach down and send the little bastard to an early grave, thereby reliving my self on an ongoing aggravation and painful experience. (AND making a considerable mess of the bathroom floor, thus raising the ire of the lady of the household) OR

Should I have simply endured the pain and remain in the good graces of my bride of 48 years.

Extra point, we had just finished discussing my next scope purchase and I must say she was not pleased to hear the price of the Nightforce I want. Next extra point, before one makes a reference to my being henpecked or a Karen or any other despicable term, consider that she is an absolute wizard with Keeping me financially solvent. (And does not complain about doing it. ). And she likes guns and she likes shooting and she likes hunting and she likes fishing and she likes sailing. You try to find a good looking girl that meets all those qualifications!

Treat your house with an ant barrier. I use Ortho.

Can she cook..HELL YES!

I picked up the ant when I was outside. We don’t have a problem in the house but everyone has problems with infestations in their yards around here. They like to go to the top of grass blades and when your foot brushes up against them, the grab onto your shoe. Then they have that magical sense to find bare flesh and sink in.

Drown the little bastard and clean up yourself.
Won’t work, the sorry bastards are jsut about drown proof. In times of flood, they ball up and ride the flood by constantly trading places from the bottom to the top. Below is a colony saving itself from the great Caney Creek Lake Flood of 2016
780E357F-90B7-4F24-93B1-A75B745929C0.jpeg

Caney Creek . . . I think I know that place from studying maps or hunting deer. Not at all surprised fire ants could survive its flooding. My advice to the OP . . . suck up the pain to make the wonderfully smart wife you have happy . . . Night Force is the bomb too . . .

i visited a friend that was "caretaker" of some rich couple's estate up in the bay area.
they had tennis courts, a basketball court, stables and these fucking flies that bite and take a divot out of your hide.
you have about 1/2 a second after they land before they bite.
fuck that.

If she really loves you, she would pick the ant off while you continue pissing. Then kiss it.

If you were a real "Operator", you would have pressure washed that little bastard off your ankle, then emptied the jar of Potpourri, that's always sitting on tank lids, skedaddled right on out of there. Then when the lady of the house asks......You can tell her the cat done it!
You didn't hear that from me though. Mac;)

• Haha
Reactions: Dead Eye Dick
I personally enjoy turning fire ants into "piss ants" every time I relieve myself outdoors...

...obviously this is a no-go to those that have neighbors close by.

Reactions: Dead Eye Dick
Horsefly’s, deer flys, we trained horses for a good part of our “productive” years. (Basically meaning we lost a fortune trying to make a penny) And we have always lived in and around the woods. Horseflys, I have seen em big enough to carry off a small elephant. So, yes, I know the bite of a horsefly and deer flys. The ONLY good thing about deer flys is that they swarm in the late spring and early summer and then go away. Had stinkin horsefly in the house just this morning.

Reactions: theLBC
We raised/trained horses also in my younger years. Them damn Horse Flies, along with the Bot Flies, seemed to always take a chunk of meat with them when they bit you. Hungry lil bastards they were.
Mac(y)

Pinch the flow with one hand, reach down and grap the ant and drop him into the bowl and release the flow onto him and then send him to a watery grave...

I personally enjoy turning fire ants into "piss ants" every time I relieve myself outdoors...

...obviously this is a no-go to those that have neighbors close by.

My six-year-old will be playing inside, jump up and run out the front door, and take a leak from the front porch or walkway. Fortunately, we don't have nearby neighbors, but on occasion the mail lady has shown up at an awkward moment.

Reactions: diggler1833
Can she cook..HELL YES!

I picked up the ant when I was outside. We don’t have a problem in the house but everyone has problems with infestations in their yards around here. They like to go to the top of grass blades and when your foot brushes up against them, the grab onto your shoe. Then they have that magical sense to find bare flesh and sink in.

We have a different breed in Florida. A single ant will not sting until all his comrades are on board.

My six-year-old will be playing inside, jump up and run out the front door, and take a leak from the front porch or walkway. Fortunately, we don't have nearby neighbors, but on occasion the mail lady has shown up at an awkward moment.

One Sunday after church the youth pastor's four-year-old walked across the parking lot to the nearest tree, dropped his pant and began watering. His mother raced over, yelling, "Jackson! Jackson! You can't do that!" Jackson said, "Why not? Grandpa does." Grandpa lives on a huge farm.

She was mortified. Everyone else thought it was hilarious.

Reactions: diggler1833
I piss outside more than I do inside. Hopefully I don't keep it up once I become senile and am moved to a home.

Stand on one leg, lift the offender over the toilet and blast him off in one motion, all with minimal collateral damage. At least that's the plan.:sneaky:

This will kill them:

Termidor/Taurus SC.

Ants don't see it, smell it, or taste it - but they unwittingly carry it back to the colony.

Bought a barn that had some carpenter ants, termites, etc. Sprayed area, went back two weeks later and sprayed again (to get any missed places).
Resided it a month later, don't recall seeing a single ant.

We have a different breed in Florida. A single ant will not sting until all his comrades are on board.
This was not my experience when I lived in FL. I vividly remember being stung by these little cunts. Sometimes one, sometimes several, always painful. Fuck fire ants

if you want to fight one ant, you gotta fight the whole colony.

This was not my experience when I lived in FL. I vividly remember being stung by these little cunts. Sometimes one, sometimes several, always painful. Fuck fire ants

Humor.

A friend and I were shooting doves over a cornfield. We're about 80-100 yards about when I heard him start yelling and running for a nearby creek stripping his clothes as he ran. He had been standing in a bed. When I got to the stream, he was naked and looked like a pin cushion. Took him to the ER but he was okay. Doc said had he been slightly allergic he probably wouldn't have made it to the truck. He was pretty miserable for a couple days.

Reactions: The D