• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

**A thing of Beauty from Scout Supply Company**300WM lefty

JC Steel

Gunny Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Oct 12, 2008
Washington State
Hey Guys, just wanted to show off a new rifle that Russel built me from Scout Supply Company in Texas.

He did a super job! Everything looks great.
Its a Left Handed Defiance Deviant Long Action
300 Win Mag
Bartien Barrel. Heavy Varmint with 1/10 twist
Muzzle threaded 5/8x24, Its hard to see the threads on the thread protector, its a smooth finish!!
XLR Element Chassis. Big Thanks to Kyle, He donated this stock because we are going to sell it to raise money for Jubilee Youth Ranch. Kyle has been a big supporter of us here at Jubilee and the shooting community as a whole.
Timney Trigger

I think you will love it, The colors turned out so good, I really like the two tone finish

Again, thanks to Russel and Kyle for making this happen.

thanks for looking!

2cz7n2f.jpg

24vsn6e.jpg

25fiyco.jpg

sy1kxk.jpg

2lvifjb.jpg

That is a thing of beauty! great color too. You sure there's a thread protector on that? That's impressive for sure. Plus the bolts on the correct side for a change.

Does the deviant receiver drop right into the element or was some fitting to the chassis necessary? I thought that the element was just for Rem 700s ...

That is one sharp looking rifle! Wrong side for me, but that doesn't matter.