• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s A View of Heaven...Not PC

fx77

Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Nov 29, 2005
    ny state
    A Muslim dies and finds himself before the Pearly Gates. He is very excited, as all his life he has longed to meet the Prophet Mohammed. Having arrived at the Gates of Heaven, he meets a man with a beard.

“Are you Mohammed?” he asks.

“No, my son, I am Peter. Mohammed is higher up.” He points to a ladder that rises into the clouds.

Delighted that Mohammed should be higher than Peter, he climbs the ladder in great strides, climbs through the clouds coming to a room where he meets another bearded man.

He asks again, “Are you Mohammed?” “No, I am Moses. Mohammed is higher still.”

Exhausted, but with a heart full of joy, he continues to climb the ladder and, yet again, he discovers an even larger room where he meets another man with a beard.

Full of hope, he asks again, “Are you Mohammed?”

“No, I am Jesus. You will find Mohammed higher up.”

Mohammed higher than Jesus! The poor man can hardly contain his delight and climbs and climbs even higher. Once again he reaches a larger room where he meets a man with a beard and repeats his question:

“Are you Mohammed?” he gasps, as he is by now totally out of breath from all his climbing. “No, my son. I am God. But you look exhausted. Would you like a coffee?”

“Yes, please, my Lord”

God looks behind him, claps his hands, and calls out, “Hey, Mohammed, two coffees!”

Re: A View of Heaven...Not PC

grin.gif

LOL. FWIW, just be careful guys. There may be members here who are muslims.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DesertHK</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LOL. FWIW, just be careful guys. There may be members here who are muslims. </div></div>

and if they can't appreciate a good joke, then they need to log off and get a life.

Hilarious, thanks for sharing the joke.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DesertHK</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LOL. FWIW, just be careful guys. There may be members here who are muslims.</div></div>

Yes, let's be careful we don't "offend" anyone. Fuck 'em.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mike</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DesertHK</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LOL. FWIW, just be careful guys. There may be members here who are muslims.</div></div>

Yes, let's be careful we don't "offend" anyone. Fuck 'em. </div></div>

and that is what is wrong with the world today everyones skin is to thin and everyone is affraid of hurting someones feelings. It was a joke they just need to get the fuck over it.
    and it was a damb good joke.

Clap!!..Clap!!!.... More coffee dang-it !!!! Pronto ! Haul ASS will ya !!!!!!! ahhahahahahhaha... That was a good one....SmokeRolls

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 308longshot</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
    and that is what is wrong with the world today everyones skin is to thin and everyone is affraid of hurting someones feelings. It was a joke they just need to get the fuck over it.
    and it was a damb good joke. </div></div>
    Being in my 50's and Polish, I just don't understand the problem with the joke???? I figured it was to bad that it wasn't a Polish group on 9/11, they would have used blimps.