• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Aaaaand...Bump stocks are gone!

Mr. Shill, Sir,
With all due respect, a serious question, based on your historical knowledge.
Why did the U.S. Government allow a terrorist organization to be created and grow, and terrorize a group of people for a least a hundred years? Said organization that Mr. Forrest founded, and General Butler allowed to flourish despite repeated pleas to him for help
Yes, I've seen a large body of the evidence Butler had presented to him, and know he was begged repeatedly for help.
Why did the almighty uncle Sam allow, encourage, and tacitly assist that group ?

Kinda getting away from the Ft. Pillow massacre, as perpetrated by that racist, even though it WAS a war crime that the participants should have been tried and hanged for, why did Uncle Sam allow this racist war criminal and his organization to flourish?

Great insight and angle of observation . The US sent troops into Mexico to kill Pancho Villa . Had it not been for WWI the Mormons would have been delt with by the same expeditionary force for attacking settlers to Utah . My point being if Uncle Sam wants it so it shall be .

Anti fascists , Democrats same thing . You've not been paying attention .
Congressional baseball attack , Democrat .
Gabby Giffords stalker of two years , Democrat .
Aurora, Democrat .
Need more ?

A few more recent ones:
Las Vegas shooter - Democrat activist & supporter / funder
etc.

Reactions: SilentStalkr
just stop replying to this ass clown......the guy is a liberal shill......no amount of reasoning will work.....hes just here to piss us off.

just ignore him and hell find somewhere else to get the attention his parents never paid him.

There is no reasoning with the left or whatever moniker they use to identify themselves. Mr. BBBB is here to provide his counterpoint and he is here at the pleasure of the HFMIC. As such, you can do the following:
  1. Ignore him
  2. Read what he writes and get into an endless back and forth that will do nothing but elevate your BP.
  3. Read and laugh that a person who is actually as articulate in his writing as he is can be that clueless.

There is no reasoning with the left or whatever moniker they use to identify themselves. Mr. BBBB is here to provide his counterpoint and he is here at the pleasure of the HFMIC. As such, you can do the following:
  1. Ignore him
  2. Read what he writes and get into an endless back and forth that will do nothing but elevate your BP.
  3. Read and laugh that a person who is actually as articulate in his writing as he is can be that clueless.

Elsewhere, I was suggesting no. 1. I still do, even if that thread has turned into Mr. Toad's Wild Ride.

So are you stating that the Las Vegas shooter was not a democrat, had not voted for a democrat party candidate in the election and had never given money to democrat candidates?

Last edited:
I'm watching all this that's going on in the US from Australia here and on the various youtube channels and hope that I'm wrong but It seems you guys are on a VERY slippery slope as to what happened here in Australia except it looks like there they are doing it inch by inch.

what they are really pushing for is firstly a ban on all semi autos like they did here BUT the big one that they want is REGISTRATION. Registration is the killer. Once they require all firearms to be registered you automatically become a criminal if you don't hand them in. This happened here in 96 and whilst there are still unregistered firearms out there in Australia since 1996 these people have to lay very low.

Once they can get registration in they can start the slow cancerous process of banning thing bit by bit as they have full control over who owns what and where and whilst many will rebel and not register there firearms you are then deemed a criminal too the state and treated worse than a murder if caught.

Heres the next thing that happens whilst you might be able to keep your firearms unregistered for a while and get away with it however you will need ammo, they will then bring in AMMO, POWDER, PRIMER and projectile limits which you will be required to show a licence for which shows which guns you own and will only be able to purchase ammo for guns on your licence. They then put a limit on how much ammo you can have for that gun and how much powder etc you are allowed to buy per year.

How do I know this.... well welcome to Australia I hope I'm wrong as you guys are the last frontier for the left to conquer, they have won in nearly all western world UK, most of western Europe here in Australia etc you guys are the last battle left for them to conquer. I don't know how you can win as all the rest of us lost even with the 2A I see rough times ahead.... I hope I'm wrong

I'm watching all this that's going on in the US from Australia here and on the various youtube channels and hope that I'm wrong but It seems you guys are on a VERY slippery slope as to what happened here in Australia except it looks like there they are doing it inch by inch.

what they are really pushing for is firstly a ban on all semi autos like they did here BUT the big one that they want is REGISTRATION. Registration is the killer. Once they require all firearms to be registered you automatically become a criminal if you don't hand them in. This happened here in 96 and whilst there are still unregistered firearms out there in Australia since 1996 these people have to lay very low.

Once they can get registration in they can start the slow cancerous process of banning thing bit by bit as they have full control over who owns what and where and whilst many will rebel and not register there firearms you are then deemed a criminal too the state and treated worse than a murder if caught.

Heres the next thing that happens whilst you might be able to keep your firearms unregistered for a while and get away with it however you will need ammo, they will then bring in AMMO, POWDER, PRIMER and projectile limits which you will be required to show a licence for which shows which guns you own and will only be able to purchase ammo for guns on your licence. They then put a limit on how much ammo you can have for that gun and how much powder etc you are allowed to buy per year.

How do I know this.... well welcome to Australia I hope I'm wrong as you guys are the last frontier for the left to conquer, they have won in nearly all western world UK, most of western Europe here in Australia etc you guys are the last battle left for them to conquer. I don't know how you can win as all the rest of us lost even with the 2A I see rough times ahead.... I hope I'm wrong
This is nothing new. We are all well aware of what they really want.

Reactions: W54/XM-388

That's a sad story
The left won here by taking over the education from pre k though college

You think snopes is a real intel source? How about you tell us who runs snopes, an who kicks them money? Snopes tilts most every story just enough to instill doubt in the weak minded an those too lazy to gather their own info. Oddly enough there are people in some circles (an here), who are privy to the raw data they (snopes) get but those same people have access to other data they don't get. The conclusions they (snopes) draw always fall into the lefts train of, lets put it this way, thought. Why would that be? In every good operation, lies with a smattering of the truth, work very well on the lazy an weak.
You do a good job on the weak for soros an the bitch. By the way hows that Russian thing working out I've not been following it for awhile now? I find it odd your leader would sell them the fuel for power of war, then turn around a try to kick them in the nuts over an opp your leadership planned? This is beginning to parallel, the movie " The Sum of all Fears" Maybe you guys aren't as good at scripting as you think.

Every last mass shooter is a registered democrat, a murderous bunch they are. That is fact not snopes or Alex jones.

Inconvenient truths as your side likes to call it.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/las-vegas-shooter-trump-protest/

Every fucking time there is a mass shooting, Alex Jones Goes to the internet and finds a picture of someone vaguely similar to the shooter at an anti Trump protest and then claims they were a member of antifa.

You are either too stupid to figure out his stick, or you are willfully lying to everyone else around you.

Every last mass shooter is a registered democrat, a murderous bunch they are. That is fact not snopes or Alex jones.

Inconvenient truths as your side likes to call it.

Why does a mass shooter's political orientation matter? Hell, my political orientation is 90% Libertarian and 10% Anarchist. Both Dumbocrats and Retardicans would label me as a domestic terrorist because God forbid I support freedom of speech, no censorship, personal responsibility, no welfare. And fuck that nutcase Alex Jones who makes all my fellow Libertarians look like fucking nutcases!