• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Aaaanndd Bullshit Narrative Arriving in..

I thought that was just a given.

They (blm and others) distributed e-flyers detailing dates, tines, location and protocols.

My favorite is he was working on his career in music. First 48 most used quote.
Followed by He was the father of a (one year old, 3 year old, pick a number) and he and his gf were planning on getting married.

Reactions: kjmdrumz3
Cops practice drawing their gun much more than a taser. Muscle memory and adrenaline. It's a rare cop who trains realistically enough to think clearly during an adrenaline dump.
Ding ding ding... We have a winner.

All comes down to training. Instead of being trained to the stress thet're going to have in reality, it's if you feel stressed or still scared grab your gun. The only officers that I met that I would consider having appropriate training are generally former military or former military contractors.

Reactions: quietmike
"he always had a smile...." ya, cause he was f3uk'in robbing you with a gat..

Where are you CNN? There's another peaceful protest going down in North Mpls. :mad: