• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Suppressors AAC 300 TM

culater

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Oct 18, 2012
Any one have any dealing with this silencer and any thoughts on it
300-TM™
Thread Mount 30cal Silencer

Caliber:.300WM and 7.62NATO
Weight:15.0 oz
Length:9.31"
Length added:8.70"
Diameter:1.50"
Finish:Gun-Kote™
Sound Reduction:28-33dB
Mount:5/8-24 or M18x1 Thread
Materials:Grades 5&9 Titanium
Based on the military tested and adopted Mk13-SD, the 300-TM is a thread mounting suppressor for 7.62mm NATO and .300 Winchester Magnum rifles. Combining the simplicity of direct-thread mounting with an ultra-light-weight, high strength, Titanium body provides precision rifle users with an unparalleled value. The monolithic baffle core of the 300-TM is tuned to deliver class-leading accuracy and minimal point of impact shift.

MSRP: $1,195.00

Re: AAC 300 TM

i havent seen one released yet but i got a chance to shoot one last weekend. very nice can. was quieter than the sdn-6 and substantially lighter.

The 300tm was suppose to get ran in june of this year but they decided to do some more testing on it and they ended up altering it a bit, to make the best possible product before release. I was told that they are trying to get it through the line the last quarter of this year. I cant wait to get one in my hands. Id rather wait for an awesome piece of equipment then settling. It should be out soon id bet.
Xdeano

Did you use your gun and what kind of groups where you getting.

I have several AAC suppressors and they all perform as advertised.

I have the GEN 1 300SD, a Gen 2 300SD (which was later renamed to MK13), and the MK13 should be approved soon.

My new Ti 300SD resides on a custom built 284. And its performance is right up there if not better then some of the other big name makers. I would have no trouble buying more of them if offered.