• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors AAC lies

Re: AAC lies

Just because your a LEO doesn't mean one must be PC (read liberal). It only means you should be professional and respectful or at the least staying within your department's policy. Quite often liberal is quite the opposite.

I do hope you were kidding.

IMHO it's a race/racist issue at heart.

It's a matter on context.

Using Mexicans in one manner might not be racist/slur in any way shape or form. But using the exact same word in a different context can make it a slur IMHO.

It's clearly used on the end of a silencer as an "offensive" term IMHO vs simply talking about Arabs.

If one is ok with that kinda use, then they have underlying racial/racist issues IMHO.

Clearly we have different pov on the matter.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Slimguns</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just because your a LEO doesn't mean one must be PC (read liberal). It only means you should be professional and respectful or at the least staying within your department's policy. Quite often liberal is quite the opposite.

I do hope you were kidding. </div></div>

IMHO not being PC = to racial profiling = to people getting pulled over for "driving while black".

I want very PC officers out there, no Mark Furmans for me please.

High 90%'s of officers are color blind when it comes to who gets what. Crime or the culture of crime is what dictates who is stopped. "Driving while black (minority)" may still happen but for the most part it is a thing of the past, at least in NM where I come from.

A minority officer friend of mine put it this way "to look for the car full of young mexican youths (age 18-24, male, tatted up, wearing gang colors) is not racial profiling unless dispatch is RP by telling him it was a car full of mexican youths or it was the mexican witness (who just got robbed) who was RP who told the dispatch it was a car full of mexican youths. Just because he's usually looking for mainly mexican youths doesn't mean he's RP, it just means roughly 80% of his calls have the MO of mexican youths as they are generally commiting the crimes. Maybe nobody is RP."

I did my best to say it as it was spoken but we just went over this during the Cambridge BS. Sorry to leap off subject.

AAC is the DEVIL!!!!

(but I can hardly wait for my form 4 for my cyclone to be approved)

Sorry to the OP for going so far off topic on this. Arevalo, if you want to continue to call me a racially biased bigot feel free to send me a PM. In the meantime I'm done shitting on this guys thread.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chuck Anderson</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sorry to the OP for going so far off topic on this. Arevalo, if you want to continue to call me a racially biased bigot feel free to send me a PM. In the meantime I'm done shitting on this guys thread. </div></div>

All I gotta say to this is:

AAC is the Devil

[/quote]

Yeah...............that justifies a racist slur on your silencer.

Since I don't want your racist slur on my silencer I clealry want US soliders to die. OK.

When do the Nigger and Jap versions come out?

Give me a break...... [/quote]

Tell me where this racial slur is? And why do you feel the need to throw the N word around? My best friend is black and I dont take kindly to that being tossed around.
Any why is "front toward enemy" racist? That has been on weapons and munitions for YEARS!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: kyshooter338</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> </div></div>

Since I don't want your racist slur on my silencer I clealry want US soliders to die. OK.

Give me a break...... </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Tell me where this racial slur is? And why do you feel the need to throw the N word around? My best friend is black and I dont take kindly to that being tossed around.
Any why is "front toward enemy" racist? That has been on weapons and munitions for YEARS! </div></div>

<span style="font-weight: bold">Front towards Arabs</span> is what it said, not front towards enemy.

It's called comparision and contrast, as to my use of Jap and Nigger vs Arabs.

I get you use nigger becasue I'm not white, tell your best friend that too.

You don't, Al sharpton and Jesse Jackson said so, it's not allowed for white people, didn't you get the memo?

FWIW they would all be racist IMHO, that's whole point I'm making.

Front towards (Insert your own favorite racial slur).

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Malaga2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nothing is so good for an ignorant man as silence; and if he was sensible of this he would not be ignorant.
</div></div>

That sounds better than what I was thinking.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Arevalosocom</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Give me a break...... </div></div>

You don't understand war- it's ok- you have to be there to understand. My grandfather fought the Japanese in the Philippines while performing duty as a medic and BAR gunner in WWII, and he killed 23 Japanese soldiers during that delaying action as they were cut off from US supplies and starved for ~8 months. He told me that the jugle fighting was so chaotic that it got to a point where if so much as a squirrel moved, he would throw 20 rounds at it. He fell back to the island and was written up for pulling 50 wounded soldiers into the malinta tunnel during a 48 or 72 hour artillery barrage. That writeup was a medal of Honor writeup downgraded to a silver star when he expressed disapproval of the intentions of his superiors to award him or doing his job.
He then had to endure some kind of march similar to the death march- he told me the key to survival was to ask the soldiers in each individual group whether they were being allowed water, and if they said "no" he picked up the pace, on and on until finding a group that was allowed to drink water. He knew survival was impossible without water to drink as he watched the soldiers in these other groups fall out and succumb to death by bayonet at the hands of the Japanese who obviously didn't care about the Geneva Convention. He then proceded to perform surgury for his fellow soldiers in a makeshift hospital in the Camp (I think Bilabid prison). While there he was interrogated and tortured several times. This left him covered in cigarette butt scars and with one partially disabled leg from a rifle butt gouge that removed a large portion of his left thigh. The guys were picking grubs out of the food at first. As a medic he advised his comrades to eat the grubs in the watery rice gruel they were offered to assist in staving off starvation. They still watched a lot of friends starve to death. My 6'2" grandpa shrunk from 230 to 135lbs in 3 and a half years before they finally heard the engines of the American Sherman tanks comming to liberate them. He had nightmares for the rest of his life, and even needed to be restrained while in the hospital at 87. he was waking up here and there screaming thinking the Japanese were torturing him again. Japanese people (tourists and US born) may as well be American to me, but he hated Japanese and called them Japs till the day he died, and I don't blame him. He saw the worst they were capable of.

You should grow up and realize your experiences are not the same as everyone else's experiences. Stop being such a bleeding heart, a soldier who doesn't hate the enemy is either someone who can't pull the trigger when he has to, or a psycho murderer- and either of those you don't want with you.

I was thinking Arab Terrorist and sympathizer when I put Arab on the can, and I regret not realizing all kinds of PC wannabe liberal douche types would want to jump down my throat about it. This has been hashed out before, and you were there. So it's an exercise in repetition with you.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: HPLLC</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

You don't understand war- it's ok- you have to be there to understand. My grandfather fought the Japanese in the Philippines while performing duty as a medic and BAR gunner in WWII, and he killed 23 Japanese soldiers during that delaying action as they were cut off from US supplies and starved for ~8 months. He told me that the jugle fighting was so chaotic that it got to a point where if so much as a squirrel moved, he would throw 20 rounds at it. He fell back to the island and was written up for pulling 50 wounded soldiers into the malinta tunnel during a 48 or 72 hour artillery barrage. That writeup was a medal of Honor writeup downgraded to a silver star when he expressed disapproval of the intentions of his superiors to award him or doing his job.
He then had to endure some kind of march similar to the death march- he told me the key to survival was to ask the soldiers in each individual group whether they were being allowed water, and if they said "no" he picked up the pace, on and on until finding a group that was allowed to drink water. He knew survival was impossible without water to drink as he watched the soldiers in these other groups fall out and succumb to death by bayonet at the hands of the Japanese who obviously didn't care about the Geneva Convention. He then proceded to perform surgury for his fellow soldiers in a makeshift hospital in the Camp (I think Bilabid prison). While there he was interrogated and tortured several times. This left him covered in cigarette butt scars and with one partially disabled leg from a rifle butt gouge that removed a large portion of his left thigh. The guys were picking grubs out of the food at first. As a medic he advised his comrades to eat the grubs in the watery rice gruel they were offered to assist in staving off starvation. They still watched a lot of friends starve to death. My 6'2" grandpa shrunk from 230 to 135lbs in 3 and a half years before they finally heard the engines of the American Sherman tanks comming to liberate them. He had nightmares for the rest of his life, and even needed to be restrained while in the hospital at 87. he was waking up here and there screaming thinking the Japanese were torturing him again. Japanese people (tourists and US born) may as well be American to me, but he hated Japanese and called them Japs till the day he died, and I don't blame him. He saw the worst they were capable of.

You should grow up and realize your experiences are not the same as everyone else's experiences. Stop being such a bleeding heart, a soldier who doesn't hate the enemy is either someone who can't pull the trigger when he has to, or a psycho murderer- and either of those you don't want with you.

I was thinking Arab Terrorist and sympathizer when I put Arab on the can, and I regret not realizing all kinds of PC wannabe liberal douche types would want to jump down my throat about it. This has been hashed out before, and you were there. So it's an exercise in repetition with you. </div></div>

I have agreed with <span style="font-style: italic">very little</span> you have ever said.

I agree with what you have just said with all that I am on my best days. You either get it or you do not. You either know because you have lived it or you have no clue.

There is nothing racist about wanting someone dead. You want them dead with your entire core. At that point, their skin color is inconsequential.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BachelorJack</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: HPLLC</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

I was thinking Arab Terrorist and sympathizer when I put Arab on the can, and I regret not realizing all kinds of PC wannabe liberal douche types would want to jump down my throat about it. This has been hashed out before, and you were there. So it's an exercise in repetition with you. </div></div>

I have agreed with <span style="font-style: italic">very little</span> you have ever said.

I agree with what you have just said with all that I am on my best days. You either get it or you do not. You either know because you have lived it or you have no clue.

There is nothing racist about wanting someone dead. You want them dead with your entire core. At that point, their skin color is inconsequential. </div></div>

Amen!
Who cared what he puts on his can? I thought these guys were giving AAC shit for having front toward enemy on their cans, but then I re-read everything. To many cry babies are coming onto this forum.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Arevalosocom</div><div class="ubbcode-body">sorry but pappy's WWII combat tales or yours are a "free to be racist" card now?

ok. </div></div>

Who cares what he puts on his suppressor? You will never have to see it.
What if they made a model that said "front toward asshole" would that offend you or am I still being racist?

How many times have you been caught up in a racist situtaion? I have been around my buddy plenty of times and some one call him the N word. It never ends well for them...

I think you should just stop commenting right now because your not even making sense anymore!

Hey, do you have a black friend? I'm not sure if you have a black friend? So just to be clear, your best friend is black right?

ok

The people that care are his customers who got that surprise slur, unrequested mind you, on thier silencer.

If you friend, whose black right?, ordered a silencer and it said front towards n******, I'm sure he'd be real happy about it. Even more so considering he's clearly violence prone over a racial slur

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: HPLLC</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
... and I regret not realizing all kinds of PC wannabe liberal douche types would want to jump down my throat about it.</div></div>

mad.gif
No. You should not be sorry. There are surely others with giant balls in public, but you just became the second such manufacturer whose products I will purchase out of principle.

The only slurring in this thread, just like what we saw in the news recently, is coming from the one claiming everyone else has a problem using them. It's as predictable as gravity. I'd use the most appropriate slur to describe such a person who doesn't even know the definition of the word, but without a pic I'm flying blind. So let's just go with retarded panty wasted liberal, which is OK because because it's not a racial slur, nor a slur at all really, just a good definition (eg Barney Frankfurter).

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RADcustom</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I see now. You're offended because you're Arab. </div></div>

Offened? no. Just calling out that it's a racial slur and no amount of excuses or reasons chnage that IMHO.

As much as I hate to contribute to the stupidity that this thread has become, and knowing full well that it makes no sense to argue with retards, I just wanted to say:

The term "Arab" is not a racial slur any more than "British"; "European"; "American"; "Asian"; "Brazilian"; or hundreds of other terms are.

"Hajji" is a slang term to denote people of Middle Eastern background and while not vulgar, I would not blame an "Arab" for being offended if I referred to them as such to their face.

"Raghead", "Camel Jockey", and "SandNi@@er" on the other hand are racial slurs. No ifs, ands, or buts. I would fully expect someone of that descent to be angered if addressed as such.

I would draw you a fricking picture if I was any good with powerpoint as apparently most concepts are too hard for some people to understand otherwise.

be nice if the world could remove the PC dildo from it's a$$!

this thread has gone so far off topic ...gawd.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: McCrazy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">As much as I hate to contribute to the stupidity that this thread has become, and knowing full well that it makes no sense to argue with retards, I just wanted to say:

The term "Arab" is not a racial slur any more than "British"; "European"; "American"; "Asian"; "Brazilian"; or hundreds of other terms are.

"Hajji" is a slang term to denote people of Middle Eastern background and while not vulgar, I would not blame an "Arab" for being offended if I referred to them as such to their face.

"Raghead", "Camel Jockey", and "SandNi@@er" on the other hand are racial slurs. No ifs, ands, or buts. I would fully expect someone of that descent to be angered if addressed as such.

I would draw you a fricking picture if I was any good with powerpoint as apparently most concepts are too hard for some people to understand otherwise. </div></div>

No one said Arab was a slur, but " Front towards Arabs" is.

If memory serves me correctly HPLLC is a trained sniper currently serving his 2nd or 3rd deployment in Iraq.

Thanks for your service, HPLLC.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Turk</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I kinda find it funny that one needs directions to use one of these things!
grin.gif
</div></div>

silencers, or using simple as black and white nouns like "slur?" So far the latter has the lead on failed use.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Arevalosocom</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RADcustom</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I see now. You're offended because you're Arab. </div></div>

Offened? no. Just calling out that it's a racial slur and no amount of excuses or reasons chnage that IMHO.

</div></div>

Turn on BET and get back to me about which racial slurs are acceptable....

God separated races by continents for a reason... None of you fuckers have been able to co-exist 100% since the dawn of time, what makes today so special...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JRose</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Arevalosocom</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RADcustom</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I see now. You're offended because you're Arab. </div></div>

</div></div>

Turn on BET and get back to me about which racial slurs are acceptable....

God separated races by continents for a reason... None of you fuckers have been able to co-exist 100% since the dawn of time, what makes today so special... </div></div>

BET? You don't like Black Entertainment TV I guess.......ok

I never said slurs weren't acceptable, I highly endorse them actually.It's your right and you don't need to justify any reason for using them

But what I don't do is use a slur and the dance around saying it's not a slur.

So your for slurs, as long as they're called slurs?

Sounds awesome... Good luck with that.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JRose</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So your for slurs, as long as they're called slurs?

Sounds awesome... Good luck with that. </div></div>

That's correct.

I can repect KKK guys, skinheads, Black Pnathers, etc.....

They don't use racial slurs and then act like they didn't. They do it and have no problem admitting it.

It's always the ones that use a slur then dance around it be a slur that make no sense to me.

It lacks honesty.

I can respect that.

I'm curious as to why it is you feel anyone owes you an explanation for anything they do / say?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JRose</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I can respect that.

I'm curious as to why it is you feel anyone owes you an explanation for anything they do / say? </div></div>

I have not asked anyone to explain anything, so far people have felt the need to defend why they feel it's not a slur.

I have simply disagreed. No one owes me anything.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Arevalosocom</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JRose</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So your for slurs, as long as they're called slurs?

That's correct.

They don't use racial slurs and then act like they didn't. They do it and have no problem admitting it.

It's always the ones that use a slur then dance around it be a slur that make no sense to me.

It lacks honesty. </div></div>

You can RESPECT the KKK??????? You also dont mind people saying racial slurs and meaning it. But lets not forget that according to your rules we cant say a racial slur then say oh I didnt mean that....

In the words of Sir Robin of Loxley (Robin Hood), he is a white guy by the way: "You sir are a jackass"

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: kyshooter338</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Arevalosocom</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JRose</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So your for slurs, as long as they're called slurs?

That's correct.

It lacks honesty. </div></div>

You can RESPECT the KKK??????? You also dont mind people saying racial slurs and meaning it. But lets not forget that according to your rules we cant say a racial slur then say oh I didnt mean that....

In the words of Sir Robin of Loxley (Robin Hood), he is a white guy by the way: "You sir are a jackass" </div></div>

They don't like your friend because he's black you know.....

At the most, the comment was an "unexpected/unwanted feature". Most likely it was an instruction on use. Neither of which is a "slur".

If the whole world is telling you you're crazy, at least re-evaluate where you stand and make sure you have a solid foundation, otherwise you at the very least appear to be a fool, if not crazy.

Something to think about.

Back on track any1? AAC is the devil (who sells awesome cans)!!!

PS. HPLLC .22 cans are pretty good cans too.

No it was a slur.

Using that logic Ms. Parks should have just sat in the back of the bus, after all, thats what the world around her was saying....

AAC is the Devil, Greeno's can rules I look forward to my " Front towards Jews" edition.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JRose</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> None of you fuckers have been able to co-exist 100% since the dawn of time, what makes today so special... </div></div>

Who you callin "you fuckers"
smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Arevalosocom</div><div class="ubbcode-body">No it was a slur.

Using that logic Ms. Parks should have just sat in the back of the bus, after all, thats what the world around her was saying....

AAC is the Devil, Greeno's can rules I look forward to my " Front towards Jews" edition. </div></div>

Im looking forward to my "Front toward overly sensitive Snipers Hide member" ediiton!

Notice your the only one arguing that it was a "racial slur". It was edgy, yes.

The way you are throwing around Jews, Japs and N****** makes YOU SOUND RACIST!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: kyshooter338</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Arevalosocom</div><div class="ubbcode-body">No it was a slur.

AAC is the Devil, Greeno's can rules I look forward to my " Front towards Jews" edition. </div></div>

Im looking forward to my "Front toward overly sensitive Snipers Hide member" ediiton!

The way you are throwing around Jews, Japs and N****** makes YOU SOUND RACIST! </div></div>

KY, thats just silly. That thing would be huge.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Im looking forward to my "Front toward overly sensitive Snipers Hide member" ediiton!</div></div>

I'm waiting on the Liberal Hippie Douche model
grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: kyshooter338</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Arevalosocom</div><div class="ubbcode-body">No it was a slur.

The way you are throwing around Jews, Japs and N****** makes YOU SOUND RACIST! </div></div>

What would you friend, who is clearly black, say?

You disappoint.

Guys, I learned this along time ago. Arevalo is the most stubborn pigheaded individual on the whole Internet. It doesn't matter what you say one here, he will be right and you will be wrong. Malcom X and MLK Jr. could rise from the grave and tell him he's fucking retarded and he would probably call them racist.

But let's try this. I Googled, "is Arab a racial slur". I haven't found a site that said it is yet. Here's a couple links so Arevalo can familiarize himself with some new words to toss around.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_slurs

http://www.rsdb.org/search?q=arabs&sort=represents

http://gyral.blackshell.com/names.html

The last one was a search of one of the databases on Americans, just so I can't be accused of only searching for Arabs. I'm sure Arevalo will feel free to use some of these as well. But note Americans is listed in the same column as Arabs.

http://www.rsdb.org/search?sort=represents&q=americans

Finally, Arevalo, you don't know me, we've never met. Calling me a racist or accusing me of racial profiling is truly offensive. I took an oath, which I take very seriously, to defend and uphold the constitution for all people, not just the people who have the same skin color as me. I've been called a racist more than once in the course of my duties. A couple of note, a Skinhead accused me of arresting him because he was white. Most recently I was accused and continue to be accused of arresting a young black man only because he was black and his victim was white. The investigation took over a year and he was convicted in June of forcibly raping one girl when she was 14 and sexually assualting another. He's now pending trial on Sex Abuse and attempting to rape an 11 year old. Good company you're in.

kyshooter338Im looking forward to my "Front toward overly sensitive Snipers Hide member" ediiton! [/quote said:
Now that made me laugh good right there.

Mr. Stand For What You Believe In, yes the bus situation comes to mind and I agree that breaking social norms can be good and honorable. All I said was along the lines of double check your foundation. If you truly feel that it is justifiable and honorable, fight for it till the death.

The hide is not a trash talking forum, at least this thread wasn't until "someone" brought up the "slur" with what looks like the intention of "slurring" the company who made the cans. If you have beef with them, take care of it but this is not the forum or thread.

It is a pity that some of the hide members come off as the logic lacking and "feeling/emotion run" enemy (AKA liberals)

(I now humbly remove myself from this illogical ill-placed debate)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: HPLLC</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> He told me that the jugle fighting was so chaotic that it got to a point where if so much as a squirrel moved, he would throw 20 rounds at it. </div></div>

There are squirrels in the jungle? I guess we do learn something new every day.

- Loud

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Arevalosocom</div><div class="ubbcode-body">No it was a slur.

Asocom. I am Muslim by birth! "Towards Arabs" is not a racial slur! It may be offensive to some; but it is not a slur! Arab is not a religion, Jewish is! Perhaps front toward Israeli would be more appropriate. You are skating on thin ground; I suggest you drop this. I don't want to get into the " race and continents" thing and "God" either. It's a free country. It's not a slur.If you don't like it; don't buy it! Have a sense of humour and move on. The more people bring up the past the worse it seems to get! If someone was stupid enough to make the version that you suggested what would you do; buy it? Just so you could fuel all the hatred in the years past by ignorant people!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JLM</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Im looking forward to my "Front toward overly sensitive Snipers Hide member" ediiton!</div></div>

I'm waiting on the Liberal Hippie Douche model
grin.gif

</div></div>

I'd own EITHER one of those !!!

Ok.

So were moving on to personnal attacks and name calling then?

Well, you are entitled to your POV.

IMHO it's a slur and a disgrace that you have arrest powers.