• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Group Buys Aadland group buy

I ordered two sets, NF 1-4x24 and Bushnell’s XRSII, on Friday and they are due to be delivered tomorrow.

Ordered 2 sets for Ares BTR last week that were backordered and they arrived today! I had no clue these caps were as stout as they are....pics do them no justice at all.

Thanks to OP and John for the great deal. I’ll have no hesitation to buy more of these in the future and won’t hesitate to pay normal price for them.

Installed mine today. Very robust caps. The fit is very tight. The most well made caps I’ve seen.

Ordered mine last week, I can’t wait for them to come in! Thank you for getting the group buy up and running!

I ordered a set for Razor G2.
Thanks for setting this up!
Now if Jon would make some dang 34mm rings, that would be great. Every time I've looked, wanting to buy their rings "out of stock no eta".

I have been looking at these for awhile now, seems like a great time to jump right in. Order Placed!

Dang! I've been busy dealing with life and almost screwed the pooch by forgetting about this. o_O

Just completed my order for the scope covers and throw lever for my Vortex PST Gen II.

Only 4 days left to get yours. Don't be a dumbass like me and almost miss out.

Thanks Jon for the deal.

Dang it I wasnt planning on buying a set... let alone 2 sets!

Thanks for setting this up. Alwaya glad to support a group that works with the Hide like this!

Just got my first set; yea, these things are cocky indeed. I like them :) 5 stars for Aadland scope caps.

Great deal to say the least

Got mine in on Monday. Absolutely love them! Every scope from now on will wear a set!

No idea how I missed this. I would be in for a set or two if this got going again.

I have a bunch of these and they are great. Id be back in for a couple more sets. Probably buy them either way though.

Dangit... Just bought a set yesterday... Makes it twice I will have potentially missed the group buy if this gets going.

I’m in if this come back. Probably pic up some caps either way

Last edited: