• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Academy Sports in Orlando Looted - Barricaded Looter Seen on Cam Loading Guns

This just in: Barnes and Noble and Books-a-Million, both, report zero loss from looting. What if "Yo Dawg. This "David Copperfield" is the Shit! Nigga."

Must be Trumps fault...somehow.....

IMG_0420.PNG

I wonder if the armed security at Academy were busy protecting the water wings and life jackets?
#Ididntnoticetomanystrongswimmersinthisthread

I wonder if the armed security at Academy were busy protecting the water wings and life jackets?

They got scared and hid in the workboot and belt section .

Pretty pathetic. At least they're rounding a few up. As always, the comments section is where the gold is.

Well i hate to say it but i just personally looted cabelas. Fgmm 185 jugs 25% off so $21 and some change per 20. Dont hate me.

They are "Security Monitors". Had they needed real cops, they are only minutes away. As soon as the storm is over...
Glad someone took care of the thief.