• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accidents happen

Keep working with the watch and ring on and you may have another story to tell.
Even those rubber rings will do some damage.
I haven't worn either in twenty years. Damn ring almost cost me a finger.
I run enclosed cnc grinders with all of the annoying safety interlocks. Ring is tungsten and will shatter.

Reactions: DarnYankeeUSMC
Just seeing this.

After looking at all the pics, ill make an observation....
Fat fingered it dint ya?
🤣

Just joking.
Glad you are on the mend.

Routers and tablesaws, there is a good reason I'm scared of them. They will mess you up...really, really fast.

One of the serian brothers that work at the beer store up the road ( i call them both jihad jimmy and goat fuckers all the time to their face). Actually they are pretty good guys the both of them and christian to boot. ( so they say anyways)
One of them was taking his pistol out from its appendix carry position and had an a d right through his thumb from back of the hand to the heel, then into his foot. Rushed to hospital and still waiting to see how they are gonna fix it. Will see if i can get some pics. This was just last week I called him a dumbass and we both laughed. Didnt mention it was a .45 also
This can't be real , don't you know when a 45 exits the body it removes the soul with it .

Reactions: jrassy