• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Darwin visits my house.

hope your planning on getting a tetanus shot at least you already won the oh my god my foot hurts award . see how long it takes you to put it behind you and do it all over again 4 days maybe .

Reactions: Maggot
How old are you?, havent you learned that bad shit will happen to you when you least expect it?
As I've grown older and dumber thinking I'm still young dumb and full of cum....I'm always getting my fingers and nails smashed with moments of stupidity.... it hurts to get older....lol.
But I don't go out barefooted or wearing those God awful flip flops(those are for women).
The thumb is from a Tpost driver coming down on top of a Tpost....yeah I know.

Attachments

• 20150711_180628.jpg
    20150711_180628.jpg
    185.1 KB · Views: 36
That sir, shows what work is like.

Well, that, vomit, piss, and poop.

And the occasional soul is is actual sick or injured by just accident and needs you.
Dude, I'd be like, just get that shit outta here, no way I'm touching that monster.

No WAY could I do your job, stud.
No fucking way

I use a dremel on low speed with a cutting burr. No heat, and it can go through with very little pressure.

Touch and rest, touch and rest, repeat until through the nail.

Like this one -

iu

Reactions: hankpac
41wnMAOyHjL._AC_.jpg

Man up with 1/2" drill bit , relieve that built up pressure with the Rotary Breast Hand Drill.

Darwin walks around teasing me. I’ve learned he’s like a vampire, Iffin I don’t invite him in, he can’t come in
890022C8-07DA-43B2-99D1-6351758B636A.jpeg

• Love
I took a jackhammer to my big toe. I don’t think I have any pics. It was special. Still there but a little funny in color. No surgery. Lost the nail. Everything went black and I saw stars. I was told they see several a month in the ER.

When I took the guy that cut off his fingers to the ER it seemed like they were excited for something like that. I mentioned that to my daughter and she informed me of the normal day in the life of a nurse.
Good on y'all for having that calling. It ain't for me.
That sir, shows what work is like.

Well, that, vomit, piss, and poop.

And the occasional soul is is actual sick or injured by just accident and needs you.

When I took the guy that cut off his fingers to the ER it seemed like they were excited for something like that. I mentioned that to my daughter and she informed me of the normal day in the life of a nurse.
Good on y'all for having that calling. It ain't for me.

I worked some other kinda of jobs when I was young and liked some of them fine, and always felt drawn to this.

Later in life, figured out why.
I just didnt know what God’s nudging was like when I was younger.
Too busy being a dumbass.

Reactions: DarnYankeeUSMC
I worked some other kinda of jobs when I was young and liked some of them fine, and always felt drawn to this.

Later in life, figured out why.
I just didnt know what God’s nudging was like when I was younger.
Too busy being a dumbass.
Those are treasurer years where your allowed to be a dumbass, best time of your life for sure ......

I got my thumb caught between a D32 diesel hammer (about 35k #) and a driven HPile. It burst the tip of my thumb off between the first joint and nail while about 60' deep in the ground. It didn't really hurt much with the adrenaline running to get up the ladder. It sure looked like it hurt when the surgeon shoved the thumb nail back into the nail bed after he sewed my thumb back on though, glad it was numbed at that point.

Pictures or it didn't happen... local Crack head coming in for a visit View attachment 7873194
WTF is that on his arm?
There are a couple skin diseases that cause draining sinus tracts (hidradenitis suppurative in underarms or groin); but there is a condition called Pyoderma Gangrenosum in which draining sinus tracts occur at sites of minor trauma (phenomena called pathergy) that could be caused by needle trauma.
Some infections, like actinomycosis and nocardia can also cause draining sinus tracts, and often infect the heart valves of IVDA. This would be a great board question. (My guess would be Nocardia because of the history).

Needs wound & blood cultures, 4-6mm punch skin biopsy, and a heart ECHO to r/o SBE. Any clinical?

Last edited:
My dad cut the tips of his fingers off with a skill saw...
So I get the call while he is in the hospital telling me what he did on speaker phone....so I tell him "cutting the fingers off to make his dick look bigger isn't very smart", the room erupted in laughter....

I got Fournier’s gangrene one time but I rubbed some dirt on it and kept working.

P
This is Fournier's for those asking: (necrosis of skin of penis, scrotum, perineum due to infection)
Fig. 1
figure 1
Representative images of gangrenous perineum. a Swelling scrotum with gross skin necrosis,

This is Fournier's for those asking: (necrosis of skin of penis, scrotum, perineum due to infection)
Fig. 1
figure 1
Representative images of gangrenous perineum. a Swelling scrotum with gross skin necrosis,
Whelp, no mo chillin's fo hims.

During hurricane Harvey in 2017 my dad and I had placed our welding machines/generators up on my fab table to make sure they were on high enough ground. A couple weeks later after the storm was gone and the water had finally gone down I was helping my dad get his machine off the table in my shop.
His machine was bolted to a plastic base so you could get forks underneath it. I thought it had a center support between the fork pockets but it didn't.

We were going to shove it to the edge of the table so we could get a better angle on it to get off with the forks on a backhoe. I was pulling with my hands in the fork pockets, dad was pushing on the other end. It moved easier than we thought and the end of the little plastic pallet slipped off the edge of the table. 700 pounds of welding machine came down on my left hand taking the Hide off the back of my middle finger and the nail off the index finger. Felt glorious.

• Haha
During hurricane Harvey in 2017 my dad and I had placed our welding machines/generators up on my fab table to make sure they were on high enough ground. A couple weeks later after the storm was gone and the water had finally gone down I was helping my dad get his machine off the table in my shop.
His machine was bolted to a plastic base so you could get forks underneath it. I thought it had a center support between the fork pockets but it didn't.

We were going to shove it to the edge of the table so we could get a better angle on it to get off with the forks on a backhoe. I was pulling with my hands in the fork pockets, dad was pushing on the other end. It moved easier than we thought and the end of the little plastic pallet slipped off the edge of the table. 700 pounds of welding machine came down on my left hand taking the Hide off the back of my middle finger and the nail off the index finger. Felt glorious.
Makes you certain youre alive.

Reactions: XP1K
Fig. 1
figure 1

See how tough I am?