• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accuracy International ASR Limited Edition Release for SHOT

I really hope some the refinements of the ASR/AXSR (ARCa rails,2-position safety, etc) make their way to the AXSA. Any possibility? Especially the MLOK.

Reactions: HillBilly n TX
I really hope some the refinements of the ASR/AXSR (ARCa rails,2-position safety, etc) make their way to the AXSA. Any possibility? Especially the MLOK.

Doubtful, at least in the immediate future.

Victor Company is releasing a rail with integrated arca and m-lok though.

8541 Tactical had a video interviewing the AI(?) folks at Shot Show and it sounded like MLOK might be coming to civilian models which contradicted all the information I've heard so far (civilian models were AI keyslot only). It might be something they change their mind on based on input during Shot.

Reactions: SAMR
8541 Tactical had a video interviewing the AI(?) folks at Shot Show and it sounded like MLOK might be coming to civilian models which contradicted all the information I've heard so far (civilian models were AI keyslot only). It might be something they change their mind on based on input during Shot.
Murica loves Magpul, get with it.

• Haha
Reactions: Luvman
Just found the video very interesting and they mentioned the option to order with MLOK, interesting they mention that keyslot is better for barrel changes (if you're not removing the rail, I guess), and also to order with the 3 position safety, that's a plus I think for current users are already comfortable with it. With the release of the competition trigger, I think these are all great developments for AI in the commercial market. I think AXSR is in my future.

Reactions: Srikaleak
MLOK is gay as aid's. There's a reason the're only doing in the ASR.... cause of the solicitation. I think they might have the option for MLOK, but going Keyslot for AXSR.

It's like someone in procurement happen to smoke a few cigars and had a few glasses of fine scotch (all comped of course) to push MLOK. Wouldn't doubt one bit something like that happening.

I’m still holding out hope the new rifle causes AXSA to drop in price or theAXSA begins to incorporate the new chassis design. But since it’ll probably be the second half of this year before we see them; Has anyone pre-ordered a AXSR? Is this the way to get in on the first batch? I’m curious what caliber everyone is choosing. I don’t see a 308 configuration ( or 6.5) on MHSA or EO, so what caliber is everyone choosing? For long action; I think 300 WM is the most practical to me atm, but 300 Norma seems like it should have a bright future, especially if SOCOM starts fielding it and ammo becomes cheaper and more common.

Last edited:
Reactions: richthe1