• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accuracy International at SHOT 2010

Scott Seigmund

Private
Minuteman
Sep 20, 2008
VA
Gentlemen,

You are invited to join in with us at SHOT 2010 @ http://www.accuracyinternational.us/live/events/shot-2010. We have a ton of great new products for you that we will be introducing over the 4-day event. This is a new website that we created to bring you the latest happenings at Accuracy International. It is a blog format, so you can register and post your comments as well. Some of the links are pretty thin or empty at the moment, but will be building a massive amount of content for you throughout the year.

If you happen to be attending SHOT, come see us at booth #20405 LE section.

Best regards,

Scott Seigmund

Re: Accuracy International at SHOT 2010

Introducing a ton of great new products such as: ????????

Inquiring minds would like to know.
wink.gif

Mute,

We look forward to meeting you. In fact, anyone who comes by and gives us your Hide Handle will get a free AI poster or hat until they run out.

-Scott

Dave,

Check the website starting Tuesday. We will have lots of photos and information on the AX.

We will enable the registration feature prior to the start of the show.

Regards,
-Scott Seigmund

Will the US AI's be available in 300WM, with reasonably priced extra barrels running identical chambers?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ScottSeigmund</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Dave,

Check the website starting Tuesday. We will have lots of photos and information on the AX.

Regards,
-Scott Seigmund </div></div>

Will do. Probably see you at the show as well.

Graham, barrels will be priced very competitively and you will be happy, I am pretty sure of this. Just stand by and we will be releasing more and more daily, thanks.

Yes the barrel pricing and many other items will be much more competitively and attractively priced, it is all coming very soon!

Hi Stacey
fantastic web site, i love it, very excited to be coming to the show.
see you tuesday.

Barrels are coming in as we speak, more on order, more calibers than ever, wooo hooo, exciting.

"bonneville", cheers and glad you like it, and this will be coming along with more and more information/pictures. Look forward to having you there at the show, safe travels.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ScottSeigmund</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Gentlemen,

You are invited to join in with us at SHOT 2010 @ http://www.accuracyinternational.us/live/events/shot-2010. We have a ton of great new products for you that we will be introducing over the 4-day event. This is a new website that we created to bring you the latest happenings at Accuracy International. It is a blog format, so you can register and post your comments as well. Some of the links are pretty thin or empty at the moment, but will be building a massive amount of content for you throughout the year.

If you happen to be attending SHOT, come see us at booth #20405 LE section.

Best regards,

Scott Seigmund </div></div>

Any news on the .223 mags that were supposed to show up in Sept/late fall last year?

I can already hear Dave Ordering a new one !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tucsondave</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ScottSeigmund</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Dave,

Regards,
-Scott Seigmund </div></div>

Will do. Probably see you at the show as well. </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stacey @ AINA</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yes sir, the .223 magazines are arriving in several shipments. The first of which is here and has been shipped for distribution. Due to several proto-types, modifications and delays due to final fit/finish/quality checks, we held back till comfortable these new polymer magazines will live up to the "Accuracy International" name and reputation. We will have several @ Shot Show for all to come by and check out. I understand these are delayed but you will be very pleased with the outcome. Best wishes and hope to see you there. </div></div>

This was posted under a thread last week from myself in direct response to this question, hope this answers you question.

Tell me how much it will cost me and when I can buy it, cus you just sold me! hahaha
laugh.gif

Me likey the modularness!

Thanks,
- Koshy

We will be posting actual pictures of the rifles in the booth, there will be x3 AX series rifles there. x2 .338's, one which has the 20" barrel, one 27" barrel and the .308 model as well with a 20" barrel. We will post pics as soon as we can, but set up was today, I just finished putting everything away and tomorrow, the show starts. Look for the updates and pictures to follow very soon.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stacey @ AINA</div><div class="ubbcode-body">We will be posting actual pictures of the rifles in the booth, there will be x3 AX series rifles there. x2 .338's, one which has the 20" barrel, one 27" barrel and the .308 model as well with a 20" barrel. We will post pics as soon as we can, but set up was today, I just finished putting everything away and tomorrow, the show starts. Look for the updates and pictures to follow very soon. </div></div>

If I only had taken the week off work to be there... lol
Next year I will know better
wink.gif

Thanks,
- Koshy

What I want to know is:

Can we expect LONG ACTION 10 ROUND MAGS???

I don't know why you guys stopped making these.

Look forward to all the new gadgets. Will Bartlein barrels be available even for us Euro-people, or will AI UK keep using Border barrels futurewise?

A Bartlein .260 Rem would be nice to have for my AW..

I wish I could come by but I'll be in LA working all week. Oh well, keep the info coming

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PadronAniversary</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Can you please post pictures of the new rifles from SHOT for those who were not able to attend this year ? Pretty please !!! </div></div>

+1

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Onemoretime</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What I want to know is:

Can we expect LONG ACTION 10 ROUND MAGS???

I don't know why you guys stopped making these.</div></div>

+1

Chiller, you know it is a capital offense on Snipers Hide to "run through" AI's stand without bringing pictures? I vote firing squad!

wink.gif

have the photos, have yet to download them. Besides it would be poor form to jump the line. Sufice it to say Stacey has some amazing new products. I will let him show us.

That being said, the new AI supressor is amazing.

Stacey,
is there any link for new details on the AX series? if so could you post the link?
to date have not foound anything?
Thanks Bill

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stacey @ AINA</div><div class="ubbcode-body">We will be posting actual pictures of the rifles in the booth, there will be x3 AX series rifles there. x2 .338's, one which has the 20" barrel, one 27" barrel and the .308 model as well with a 20" barrel. We will post pics as soon as we can, but set up was today, I just finished putting everything away and tomorrow, the show starts. Look for the updates and pictures to follow very soon. </div></div>

Just getting back into the room guys. We are working on getting the pics up, first day busy busy. For all those that made it a point to stop by today and say hi, check out all the new products, thank you it was a pleasure.
So a couple of new items to speak of real quick:
1. TI QD suppressor line, these are running from 12.5oz to 28oz depending on caliber and application setup. The Covert can is 20" w/muzzle brake, 17oz TI QD suppressor. The new Universal .338 QD TI can will be 17.4oz.
2. We are offering a new muzzle brake, double chamber, QD suppressor attachment and extremely effective on all the .308 - .338's.
3. AICS systems, well we have the M700 MLR .338 CIP with one installed and the CIP mag setup. Savage S/A Model 10 AICS has basically brought tears to the eyes of those owners which have been begging for a quality and comfortable stock/chassis system. M24 chassis, has raised some brows, made some very happy customers which wanted to see this released. AX chassis, well to say the least, everyone is like in the WOW mode when they see this one.
4. AE Covert, the Cool Guy factor of 10+ from those which made the comments are simply "amazed" with the system. QD suppressor, light weight, 1/10" barrel and just looks like a must have with the Covert case.
5. AE and AW new calibers, offering the 6.5 Creedmore, .260, .243 with potentials of some others and the "AI" chamberings, well most have been simply stated "very pleased".
6. AX series, well here are some quick pics, more to come:
shot1.jpg

shot5.jpg

shot6.jpg

I just went from six to midnight.
smile.gif

Must.... get..... .338 AX....

Please show some pics of the AX chasis and the M24 chasis.

Cmon Stacey were waiting like little kids at christmas time.

Rich

Damn....just when I thought I'd done on spending for a while.....along comes the AX!!!

Wife's gonna kill me!