• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accuracy International AT-X

Hey mate, so do AW mags work as well as AX mags in the AT-X? I have a couple extra AX mags for the rifle when it arrives….but over here in Oz we wait a while for things and AX mags are out of stock but there are some AI AW mags still available. Cheers
My AW's worked fine, they just don't lock up in the front like the AX mags.

Reactions: Heffo
Ok…..so speaking of mags. Wil the AXSR .308 mags work with the ATX?
No, they are the much longer magnum size magazine with internal spacers. Like a DTA mag, one size, while spacers manage the rounds internally.
2A1AB12A-3211-4A7D-AA63-33DB86947BBB.jpeg

(NOT my photo, an early AXSR mag demo. 338LM size vs 308Win size.)

Since the AXSR doesn’t use a mag adapter like the AXMC, all the AXSR mags(308, 300WM, 338LM) are sized the same to fit the chassis.

Reactions: Darkside-Six
You can always get a grip that has a thumb shelf built in. I grabbed this one to try.
How does this feel with the atx. Do you have any photos of you gripping the gun with the shelf? Is the gun balanced without weights?

How does this feel with the atx. Do you have any photos of you gripping the gun with the shelf? Is the gun balanced without weights?
I don’t have my ATX yet 🤦‍♂️ But I have mounted this on some ARs I have in the meantime and it felt very good for me. Some have said the grip is a little small for them but fits my hand very well and the shelf is comfortable.

Reactions: sleeplz
I am in Canada. These are very first batch in Canada lol.
I guess this might be the Gen2? Except the black set screws, can’t tell any differences from the Gen 1.
We did ship some of the first UK production to Canada before Christmas and they are Version 2/Gen 2. The only differences between V/G 1 and 2 are in the chassis and are minor machining changes to improve the efficiency of assembly and disassembly of the chassis.
For V/G 3 there is the new rear and that will deliver in Q3 for both the UK and USA. The rear will be available as an aftermarket accessory.
Tom Irwin
Accuracy International

Does anyone know what the action rail screw torque specs are for the AT-X? Just got a high action rail in, but it didn’t come with instructions.

Yeah, I have the same issue. AW mags work fine though. I called AI directly, and we talked. I'm going to tweak the feed lips. If that doesn't work, they've already told me they'll replace the magazine (just gotta call in for an RMA#).

Based on your comment (multiple factory mags) though, I'm wondering if the mag latch is a just a tad too short.
I'm also getting occasional feed issues where the bolt will not pick up a round. I'm shooting 6 Creedmoor and have had the issue with my 3 AT-X specific mags. First match of the season I used my gas gun to avoid drama. My old AT has always been flawless.

What is the process to tweak the feed lips to bring the rounds a bit higher?

Have everything set to switch to Dasher once the new barrel arrives and curious if the issue will be worse with that caliber.

Is the Mk13 Mod7 chassis still being manufactured? I’ve seen it twice now on the Show Show videos.

I'm also getting occasional feed issues where the bolt will not pick up a round. I'm shooting 6 Creedmoor and have had the issue with my 3 AT-X specific mags. First match of the season I used my gas gun to avoid drama. My old AT has always been flawless.

What is the process to tweak the feed lips to bring the rounds a bit higher?

Have everything set to switch to Dasher once the new barrel arrives and curious if the issue will be worse with that caliber.
Here's a general way to tweak magazines, though you don't necessarily need their tool (you can make your own).

Mag Feedlip tool.jpeg

Your a fucking idiot.
You're

You posted the same photos of the r700 AT-X introduction but provided no context behind actual use in nuanced competitive environments that would traditionally cause magazine-induced malfunction issues.

I'm genuinely seeking compatibility input because the Vudoo mags can be troublesome. Seamless training between the centerfire and rimfire platforms on the AT-X chassis is the targeted opportunity.

Last edited:
You're

You posted the same photos of the r700 AT-X introduction but provided no context behind actual use in nuanced competitive environments that would traditionally cause magazine-induced malfunction issues.

I'm genuinely seeking compatibility input because the Vudoo mags can be troublesome. Seamless training between the centerfire and rimfire platforms on the AT-X chassis is the targeted opportunity.
Let me walk you slowly through this, There are several pre-production prototype AT-X AICS chassis out in the world. Local shooter has one with a Vudoo 360 installed (The pic with the mag safety, that's one of them) Believe it or not its being shot in local precision rimfire matches. And from time to time, say every Friday weather permitting I have a precision rimfire practice session at my place. I've not only competed against the Vudoo 360 (guy uses Vudoo magazines too) in an AT-X AICS I've shot it a couple of times. Its a very nice, competitive rig. And I know of another Vudoo 360 installed in a AT-X AICS and that guy uses Vudoo mags successfully in his AT-X AICS Vudoo 360. From what I gather AI is interested in and very supportive of precision rimfire particularly Vudoo magazine fed 22lr's.

Does the ATX come with pic rail sections? This is going to sound dumb but I can’t find Keyslot pic rail sections for sale anywhere. Even at MH Or EO. Am I missing something? I want to
Mount a radius to the side of mine and possibly a IR illuminator/laser.

Does the ATX come with pic rail sections? This is going to sound dumb but I can’t find Keyslot pic rail sections for sale anywhere. Even at MH Or EO. Am I missing something? I want to
Nope.

Negative

Lot of stuff like that is on back order. I’m sure they’ll be hitting shelves again soon.

Wait. So a pic rail that is common to all AI rifles using their proprietary key slot system is not even available for sale? Do I have that right? So anyone with an ATX or any AI for what matter can’t mount anything to the rifle?

Wait. So a pic rail that is common to all AI rifles using their proprietary key slot system is not even available for sale? Do I have that right? So anyone with an ATX or any AI for what matter can’t mount anything to the rifle?

In stock homie…

While I agree with some of your points (just not the way you put it), I like AI and their products. I could complain how much a bolt/fire control system cost but it is what it is.

I don’t think they personally attacked you so it’s not fair to attack them like that.

Tan bag rider looks out of place, you should totally trade for my black one. Guaranteed +3 points at your next match.
Do you want to trade for a tan one? I have a tan one and wouldn’t mind having a black one