• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accuracy International AT-X

It's a joke, I don't care what people do with their mags lol I just run a +2 deal on the side of the chassis. If the majority of stages turned into a 12+ round stage, I would probably chop up at least one mag for this sake.

I can't remember the last match where there wasn't a 12rnd stage. Ive got the 12rnd .308 based mag running good, but if im shooting dasher, im stuck to 10rnds and a +2 on the side.

I chambered a 6GT barrel just so I wouldn't have to butcher AW mags for kits. But lately I've been thinking about just consolidating all my various 6mm cartridges down to 6BR. And for some reason I want one in the AI

I'm running my BRA in AW mags with the hrd kit and out of 84 rounds through the two (small sample size I know) I haven't had a single one hang up yet. If I didn't already have the fancy SAC die for BRA, I would've went BR again for ease of loading. Do ittttttttt lol

I run a dasher sometimes on my AI. Love it. Just really been digging this .25cm lately.

Had an associate in the Thermal Mafia relate that they had a ASR/AXSR/whatever. And it came with the action screws and scope rail screws loose.
I thought myself BS

Then this happened today at a match

95E877A5-AECA-4ED2-A358-FDA172C53494.jpeg

WiTF AI.

Y’all better take your lego rifles apart and loctite/retorque everything.

Srsly wtff
95E877A5-AECA-4ED2-A358-FDA172C53494.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: Huskydriver
  • Haha
Everyone knows 2 uggadoogas is the correct torque spec. 1 is too loose and 3 shears off the head.

• Haha
That doesn’t help. I want the official specs. If I measured the torque on my buttstoci mount it would have been 0.0 in/lb

Il just tighten everything to PFT
Dude your unhelpable. If it’s zero’ed and I disassemble it completely, reassemble it, and there is zero shift in zero…you can lead a horse to water.

• Haha
Reactions: Darkside-Six
Dude your unhelpable. If it’s zero’ed and I disassemble it completely, reassemble it, and there is zero shift in zero…you can lead a horse to water.
Is this sarcasm ? Or slowness ?

Cause
Zero shift in zero /= proper torque.

My rifle held together until enough use / firings / etc made shit start to fall off.

Held zero to.

Reactions: Lonely Raven
That doesn’t help. I want the official specs. If I measured the torque on my buttstoci mount it would have been 0.0 in/lb

Il just tighten everything to PFT
Right?
How the fuck are they giving you a rifle covered in various bolts but fail to put the torque specs in the manual? They put them in the AXSR’s manual so why wouldn’t they do it for the AT-X?

Reactions: Lonely Raven
Just from the new AT-X datasheet

AI barrel options 416 stainless steel, 6 groove ‘competition’ grade heavy profile cut-rifled barrels manufactured in England by AI UK
- 24” (610 mm) with 5/8 x 24 UNEF threaded muzzle with thread protector*
- 26” (660 mm) with 18 x 1.5 mm metric threaded muzzle with thread protector for AI muzzle brake*

I never saw an answer for this. There are both AT and ATX high action rails on EO. What's the difference between the two, and will the AT rail fit?

I never saw an answer for this. There are both AT and ATX high action rails on EO. What's the difference between the two, and will the AT rail fit?
The AT-X "High Rail" is lower than the AT High Rail. The AT-X High Rail is designed to be coplanar with the full length forend rail.

The rails will fit either action, but be aware of the compatibilities.

-Scott

The AT-X "High Rail" is lower than the AT High Rail. The AT-X High Rail is designed to be coplanar with the full length forend rail.

The rails will fit either action, but be aware of the compatibilities.

-Scott
About how much of a difference is there? I do plan on using my pvs30 on mine when I get it in.