• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accuracy International AT-X

If you can wait a few days, sawtooth is going to be releasing one soon
Well I guess I’ll be pre-ordering one tomorrow. Im not a fan of the plastic one but it was all that I found readily available at the time.

I still have not gotten my ES from EO. I don’t even call and ask anymore. When I need my down payment back I’ll call and cancel. It’s a joke really.

Ah, hinges. Like this one?
FF42FEEB-BBBB-4928-A32F-8A3764577155.jpeg

By the time Australia gets its 1st shipment of elite sand Western Australia will be a rifle free state at this rate.
Surely can’t be too much longer 🙏🏼 Hopefully get to fire a few through it before that happens. Then have to go bury it in a paddock like was done with many an AR in ‘96. Dude had a FDE one at a comp on Saturday so hopefully be soon…..ish!

Reactions: Dogmatrix
I thought these were hard to find? 👀👀👀

Attachments

• 8C61E8EC-0D5C-4302-9BED-EE32113C8075.jpeg
    8C61E8EC-0D5C-4302-9BED-EE32113C8075.jpeg
    740.4 KB · Views: 271
  • 6F60C7F6-3FEA-49F9-8188-BD8F84FA729C.jpeg
    6F60C7F6-3FEA-49F9-8188-BD8F84FA729C.jpeg
    515.1 KB · Views: 276
  • 204428B0-4244-4F2B-8B14-D2234A53E62E.jpeg
    204428B0-4244-4F2B-8B14-D2234A53E62E.jpeg
    518.2 KB · Views: 268
@Timo Turl

Can you post your issues here? I think it needs to be posted, just not in the pinned "Official AT-X" thread up top.

Tom Irwin also frequents this one as well.

Reactions: Darkside-Six
@MarinePMI ok I will re-post it here since you asked so nicely :)
Its dangerous to think every mass produced item will be museum grade copy, Iconic the brand or model etc, notwithstanding...(y)

Hopefully this is fixable to an appropriate standard of performance.

Mine does the same.

The rear of the mag is noticeably lower and can be pushed back/up. Then it runs perfectly.

But once I let up on the pressure, you can see the mag move down and forward in the magwell.

6cm runs over 30-50% of the rounds.

Mine does the same.

The rear of the mag is noticeably lower and can be pushed back/up. Then it runs perfectly.

But once I let up on the pressure, you can see the mag move down and forward in the magwell.

6cm runs over 30-50% of the rounds.
Didn’t you literally just buy one too??

Sounds like the same batch as mine. The weird thing is, the AW mags from my AI-AT run fine through the AT-X. Go figure.

It seems associated more with AX mags with the front lip. Regardless, it should absolutely feed with AX mags.

I’m not incredibly worried about it. I’m sure it will be taken care of.

Right. I knew you had just got one from someone. Pretty Shitty that you now have to deal with this

It’s not ideal for sure. But the rifle is pretty awesome overall.

I’m more posting about it so that others who may be experiencing, but second guessing themselves, can feel better that it might be an issue they need to have corrected.

It seems associated more with AX mags with the front lip. Regardless, it should absolutely feed with AX mags.

I’m not incredibly worried about it. I’m sure it will be taken care of.
Yeah, same here. First production LRIP issues. 🤷‍♂️ It happens, and AI has always made things right, so I'm not too concerned either. Match on Sunday, so I'll just run AW mags until this all gets sorted out.

So to clarify, this problem is happening with the AX 6677 mags? And the AW 0726 mags are the best to run?

Jesus not very confidence inspiring this, hopefully if it is a problem here in Australia when the rifle turns up it can be fixed here with the boys at Delta. Last week fella had feeding issues at a PRS comp so there’s another one to add to the mix. 🤷🏽‍♂️🙄

I’m picking mine back up today form the smiths after it’s been there for the last 2 months. Haven’t even fired it yet so hoping I don’t run into any issues.

Reactions: Timo Turl
I have a November 2021 delivered AT-X. My bolt rides over multiple empty AX mags. I didn’t encounter any feeding issues out of the 60 rounds of factory Hornady 6cm 108 ELD-M. I did notice feed issues with some 6.5cm out of the 120-ish rounds I tested before throwing the 6cm barrel on it.

Last edited:
Yeah, this is my first AI—I expect it be to be rectified but I’m still disappointed now that I know the issue is manufacturing related. Whatever, I buy sig sauer so don’t mind beta testing :ROFLMAO:

I didn’t know it’s not supposed to not run over the mag when empty and I attributed the few feeding issues on me or ammo.

Take the chassis that need a shim and sell them as factory blems for $1-2k off retail. Or give owners option of $1-2k back for using shin.

If they seriously just give you a shim and say GFL , then il probably sell this thing and get a Terminus and MPA/MDT or similar.

This is like the cinder block on the camels back after the lack of QC exhibited and the slow roll
Of accessories.

WiTF