• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accuracy International AT-X

Reactions: TheOtherAndrew
Kk

Doesn't seem like a great seller if there are only a few available and they haven't sold

Shoot me a PM or let me know if you are interested in one. 6 have sold in the last few hours since I posted the ad, and there are only a couple left.

Thanks,

Jake

I have been called back to the fold… thanks a lot Jake.

Sold my ES earlier this year, but couldn’t resist the blue any longer.

• Haha
Reactions: Huskydriver
Mines actually surprisingly light. Go with a 22” (with can) or 24” (without) carbon barrel in 6 creed or similar. Still nowhere near a manners and carbon barrel but it’s respectable. And the weights feels like it’s in the right places.
6cm for nrl hunter open heavy? Wont make the power factor.

Reactions: deersniper
6cm for nrl hunter open heavy? Wont make the power factor.
True. With the weight of the rifle with carbon barrel, 6 creed is about as much recoil as the rifle could realistically handle IMO while allowing you to spot your shots shooting from more unstable positions. That’s why I chose this caliber but I don’t shoot NRL hunter. But this rifle kills everything at the ranch just fine.

Reactions: deersniper
1E592FA4-D373-46CD-B9ED-C5C15DA77AFF.jpeg

Sweet! Have to ask, the cheek piece pad, where'd you get it?

Reactions: 4O6shootist
Ladder test without the actual target attached. Just the metal backdrop after 30 rounds. This is 2nd ladder of 5 shot groups of h4350. 135-Atips @ 100 meters. Lapua srp once fired. Nodes at 41.5 & 42.9. I’m trying to stay with a COAL of 2.819 as my ATX has a lot of throat room

185DF13C-FA4A-432B-8197-943B9A55E970.jpeg

Reactions: Stoweit
I didn't read all 80 pages, but I did use the search function and couldn't see the answer... But does the number in front of the AT on the serial number correspond to the manufacture year?

Reactions: SkyScrapin
I didn't read all 80 pages, but I did use the search function and couldn't see the answer... But does the number in front of the AT on the serial number correspond to the manufacture year?
Yes

Okay am I being a little bitch? I had a back-order AT-X that I just picked up from my FFL. It shipped 7/2/22. When I got it the foam was retaped up with box tape, the butt pad was crusty white, the heavy trigger spring was installed, and it has a 21 AT serial number. The shop told me that their system ships out the oldest model first and that's why I got a 21. I've got a gen 1, and this is a gen 2 but I thought I was getting a 22 serial number. This on looks like it was their floor model and when their newest models came in, they sent me their old model and put the new new as their floor model. Sucks because I canceled my order from another vender and this morning, I confirmed with them and AI USA that all of their recent shipments were 22 serial numbers.

• Haha
Reactions: Huskydriver
Here are the steel ones. I have six and like them a lot. No affiliation
Thanks, but I’m looking for the 120mm (longer) steel weight. If you look at the pic that @hic28 posted, you’ll see the first weight closest to the magwell is longer than the others. I already have the ones you posted.

Reactions: Safety_3rd
Okay am I being a little bitch? I had a back-order AT-X that I just picked up from my FFL. It shipped 7/2/22. When I got it the foam was retaped up with box tape, the butt pad was crusty white, the heavy trigger spring was installed, and it has a 21 AT serial number. The shop told me that their system ships out the oldest model first and that's why I got a 21. I've got a gen 1, and this is a gen 2 but I thought I was getting a 22 serial number. This on looks like it was their floor model and when their newest models came in, they sent me their old model and put the new new as their floor model. Sucks because I canceled my order from another vender and this morning, I confirmed with them and AI USA that all of their recent shipments were 22 serial numbers.

Before we get into the serial number portion (who gives AF, it’s literally just an AT action). Only thing that would matter is, is it SFP, which it should be.

So you got a Gen2 chassis? Should have a screw behind the bolt shroud.
And that butt pad gets discolored, regardless

For those that use factory .308 ammo, does the AT-X have a brand or type it seems to like the best?

If it don't shoot federal gold medal match, there is something wrong with the barrel. Either the 168 or 175gr ammo.

Reactions: Sniperwannabee
When I got it the foam was retaped up with box tape, the butt pad was crusty white, the heavy trigger spring was installed,...
That's how mine came also. I never paid attention to the SN though or cared. Since actions are made in England and imported and then put together with US parts I'd expect that process to take a long time as evident by AT-X timelines. Mine is a gen2.

Reactions: TheOtherAndrew