• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accuracy International AT-X

There should have been a flash drive with your manual on it, as well as your comp trigger packaging and extra spring at least.

Just picked up an ATX recently and I'm curious if other people had as "sparse" packaging as I did. It was just a cardboard box with foam padding, the rifle, bolt, and magazine. I found it odd there was no user manual included.

I'm coming from a JP background where they give a ton of other accoutrements when purchasing their rifle.
What else did you want in there? There should’ve been the flash drive with the manual.

Reactions: R.Walters
Just picked up an ATX recently and I'm curious if other people had as "sparse" packaging as I did. It was just a cardboard box with foam padding, the rifle, bolt, and magazine. I found it odd there was no user manual included.

I'm coming from a JP background where they give a ton of other accoutrements when purchasing their rifle.
I wouldn't be surprised if that's how your rifle came. My AT was the same way.

There was no flashdrive or Competition trigger package with extra springs. The trigger was already installed when I picked it up.
If that's all that is missing then I am not too concerned.

Thanks!

IMG_4762.jpeg

First outing went well with the at-x. Broke in the proof barrel. Zeroed the mk5, which will likely be sold, I don’t know yet!

Anyone know exactly which cerakote color AI uses for their black? Looking to match up something for a new ATX but wasn’t sure which black they use and couldn’t find anything in a search. Thanks.

I just got my AT-X this week. Haven’t had a chance to zero it yet. I’m impressed with the chassis and how overbuilt/robust the whole action and systems feels. The trigger feels amazing too. I’ve always wanted an AI and couldn’t pass up the current sale pricing on these considering what used AT and AX’s typically sell for.

IMG_7711.jpeg

I waited too long and the 6.5CM in dark earth is out of stock. EO and MH are not sure if a shipment of them will come in while the sale is still going on.

I have commitment issues. Maybe I'll just grab the 6CM version...

Reactions: CageFighter
I waited too long and the 6.5CM in dark earth is out of stock. EO and MH are not sure if a shipment of them will come in while the sale is still going on.

You can always sell the 6CM barrel and buy a 6.5 or trade it. The ATX barrels are very desirable on the second hand market and changing the barrel is as simple as loosening a a screw with a 4mm Allen and unscrewing it.

Or just buy the sage green if it’s still in stock since it’s the proper AI color anyway.

That’s how I ended up with 6mm CM. Mile High had one more 6cm in stock after I orders mine the other week.

I’m planning to get a 308 and 260 rem barrel eventually. Once I shoot out this 6mm CM I’m thinking of doing a 6mm BR or GT to keep a light recoiling 6mm in the rotation. The ease of barrel changes is one of the main reasons for the AT-X for me.

Get the 6cm and swap the barrel with someone in the community. I honestly like 6cm more but it is preference. You can sell the stock barrel 500-600 easy.

you know what that weighs as is? I'm trying to confirm if a 24" carbon will get me to the NRL hunter 16lb limit with bipod and a ZCO! I THINK it will but not with my can...
I did a base calculation and without the bridge and nv rail; i am under 16 without a can; and that was going off getting numbers off the web. Mk5 choice was actually made after some consideration for nrl hunter next year. I will scale it this week and let you know.

When can we expect LH AI AT-X rifles? tyia

About to order a hoptic saddle blanket for the ATX, which one fits it best the AX model or the AXSR?

According to the mile high pictures the AX is the one with one hole and the one I should get but they are out of stock and when I go to the hoptic website they seem to lump the atx in with the axsr...

About to order a hoptic saddle blanket for the ATX, which one fits it best the AX model or the AXSR?

According to the mile high pictures the AX is the one with one hole and the one I should get but they are out of stock and when I go to the hoptic website they seem to lump the atx in with the axsr...
AXSR wouldn’t fit your needs. AX blanket works best. AXSR has two oval holes whereas the ATX/AX has one circular hole

How heavy of a contour can you use on the ATX with full forend bridge?

Like MTU vs M24 contours

Debating on getting the short handguard, might have a dark earth handguard with upper rail and corresponding action rail for sale (still debating)

Looks nice! Can you share details: Side shot, material, availability for purchase, etc?
Thanks

MBE. It is aluminum. You can flip the folding stock to the left if you want it to click on to the chassis, i did not care about it and left it as is. I hardly fold it unless i have a lot of load in my backpack.

I have a 1.18" Spuhr and Leupold Mk5 7-35 on my AT. Thinking of getting an AT-X.

From what I've read, 1.18" might be too low even if not using a bridge?

Yeah I’d plan on a taller mount if I were you.

I’m using a 28mm and my cheek riser is bottomed out to get a good sight picture.

Reactions: Dogmatrix
Bummer! Oh well, If I get an AT-X, I'll definitely mount it and see how it feels. Thank you for the information!

I put an AXSR stock onto my ATX. Anyone have an idea of the combo of parts needed for the female side of the folder to capture it while folded? The female end I have from a different AI isn’t tall enough to grab the male side.

Attachments

• IMG_8564.jpeg
    IMG_8564.jpeg
    341.2 KB · Views: 119
  • IMG_8565.jpeg
    IMG_8565.jpeg
    313.5 KB · Views: 109
Reactions: TylerN
I have a 1.18" Spuhr and Leupold Mk5 7-35 on my AT. Thinking of getting an AT-X.

From what I've read, 1.18" might be too low even if not using a bridge?

I'm using a 1.3" Badger mount on my AT-X, and I have my adjustable check on the first click up from bottom. I do clear the bridge with a 56mm objective, but probably wouldn't line up well if I had a rail attached and clip-on installed.

I wouldn't go with a 1.18" for sure. As others have stated 1.5" is good. I just like the aesthetics of a lower mount, and a 1.3" gives me that.

I put an AXSR stock onto my ATX. Anyone have an idea of the combo of parts needed for the female side of the folder to capture it while folded? The female end I have from a different AI isn’t tall enough to grab the male side.
The parts look like this. My AXSR stock is a takeoff from an AICS chassis so I took off the locking pieces as well and transferred them over. Did the source of your stock not have the locking pieces or come with them?

1000005105.jpg

The parts look like this. My AXSR stock is a takeoff from an AICS chassis so I took off the locking pieces as well and transferred them over. Did the source of your stock not have the locking pieces or come with them?

View attachment 8290524
Mine came from a chassis as well but your female piece seems to push out farther than mine does. Where yours extends slightly farther out, mine seems to be flush with the chassis, causing this.

Attachments

• IMG_8574.jpeg
    IMG_8574.jpeg
    302.1 KB · Views: 78

1000005105-jpg.8290524

Mine came from a chassis as well but your female piece seems to push out farther than mine does. Where yours extends slightly farther out, mine seems to be flush with the chassis, causing this.
This might help, the plastic piece is mounted on a piece of hardware that pushes it our further and looks to be about the same distance that yours is short.

I took all the hardware off the chassis (not just that plastic piece) and moved it to my AT-X. Here's a picture to show what I'm talking about plus pictures of the stock closed and an AXSR closed.

1000005113.jpg
1000005112.jpg
1000005114.jpg

Aside from the PDF of the user manual, what are all these other folders and files on the USB drive that came with the AT-X?

atx usb 1.jpg

atx usb 2.jpg

atx usb 3.jpg

atx usb 4.jpg

Hi guys,
Do you have any idea if Low Vis Gear still produces this bag rider model? It no longer appears on their website and although I sent them a message both by email and on Facebook, they did not reply.
If you know that it is in stock somewhere, please give me a link.
Or maybe one of you has one for sale?
LVG AT-X bag rider.jpg
:p

Reactions: craigos
Hi guys,
Do you have any idea if Low Vis Gear still produces this bag rider model? It no longer appears on their website and although I sent them a message both by email and on Facebook, they did not reply.
Or maybe one of you has one for sale? View attachment 8299976 :p
@96C might know :cool:

Reactions: 96C
Hi guys,
Or maybe one of you has one for sale? View attachment 8299976 :p
That thing is sweet! I assume it’s steel to add some weight as well?