• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accuracy International AT-X

Id be curious as to who’s getting more. Definitely seems like MH is seeing more.

Euro confirmed to me today they aren’t seeing any more coming in. I had paid in full and they refunded me my money minus the $500 deposit to hold my place in line. No point in them holding my money for months with no timeframe for delivery for no reason.
That bites; when did you place your order?

MH told me a couple weeks ago that I'm like the next in line for a DE. Hopefully I'll hear something by next week.

Wait your impact actions were heavier? Thats interesting. Always assumed the old 90 degree mugs would be lighter. But good to know.
No, my Impacts are way lighter than the out of the box AT-X. They’re nothing like the Impacts in terms of smoothness when you get them, though I expect the gap to close significantly once the action starts getting broken in.

According to the label on the bag I got it’s not installed. Course I really have to way to test other than swap them. Mine came from MHS
Mine also says “light spring” on the label. As well as the new comp trigger I got for my AX but the manual that comes with it says it already has the light spring included. It feels pretty light but now I guess I have to fuck around and change out the spring and see. 🤦‍♂️🤷‍♂️

Reactions: Peter Laurvick
CADEB907-142E-436B-83B0-5DE3177189B4.jpeg
I’m swapping the barrel and she will be up and running. Have a class scheduled for this Saturday but I don’t have any 6.5 creedmoor.

If you didn't make the first production list... probably going to be a few months... my guess would be April.
Just talked to Mile High and I put a pre-order in on a blue one. It should be here in a couple weeks. The other colors are slower.

First production blues were just released. If you're getting it in a couple of weeks then it's going to be first production.

Just talked to Mile High and I put a pre-order in on a blue one. It should be here in a couple weeks. The other colors are slower.

Reactions: Andielouroo
Just waiting on external weights and the RAPTAR mount now. Went with the black bridge instead of ES, but I think it’s going off to cerakote once I have everything anyway.

Taking it apart is not the most intuitive thing. Actually it’s really pretty tedious compared to 700 footprints. I guess they don’t call us elitists for nothing.

D842BC1E-A83E-4776-A9C7-3C2157E17742.jpeg

It’s all the subtle things about the rig that makes it so awesome. Still blows me away how nice it is every time I have it out, and it just shoots. I just need to figure out another caliber for a trainer because at this rate I’m gonna burn out this barrel halfway through next season.
The shortlist for add ons is:
2-round holder
Picatinny and QD sling adapter
Internal channel
Weights.

Attachments

• 78C4F125-688C-4872-A8DD-26A4B472B555.jpeg
    78C4F125-688C-4872-A8DD-26A4B472B555.jpeg
    322.7 KB · Views: 332
Get yourself a 308 barrel, should be good for 5/6000 rounds :)

Plus, it'll be more challenging.

It’s all the subtle things about the rig that makes it so awesome. Still blows me away how nice it is every time I have it out, and it just shoots. I just need to figure out another caliber for a trainer because at this rate I’m gonna burn out this barrel halfway through next season.
2-round holder
Internal channel
Weights.

Get yourself a 308 barrel, should be good for 5/6000 rounds :)

Plus, it'll be more challenging.
I do want a .308 but I wanted a carbon for hunting or Tac Class. Im about half tempted to keep 6.5 Creed as a trainer because everyone is dumping their AI 6.5 CM barrels right now lol. I just don’t have anything for 6.5. Maybe both, whatever lol

2-round holder
Internal channel
Weights.
You forgot the Prime ammo box product placement in the photo.

So, quick question for you precision shooters - are you all logging every shot for your precision guns?
I typically keep DOPE on my phone and add notes as I have more shots down range...but I know some people log every shot with copious notes.
I'm debating if I really have time for that with the AT-X, or if that's just overthinking it.

I'm pretty sure if the picatinny/QD cup section was included, the backorders on entire rifles would be even more insane. It's one more component they can blame delivery delays on. #NoThanks

I’m using the Ruger RPR Rimfire 1.6” bag rider from @pfl338
What grip is that you have? Also plf338 has a new bag rider for the at-x he just sent me one last week looks very similar to yours but different mounting hardware.

I always say the next one I'll do it... o_O

Never happens.....

So, quick question for you precision shooters - are you all logging every shot for your precision guns?
I typically keep DOPE on my phone and add notes as I have more shots down range...but I know some people log every shot with copious notes.
I'm debating if I really have time for that with the AT-X, or if that's just overthinking it.

Reactions: Lonely Raven
I would t say I keep copious notes but I do log particular range sessions. I also keep track of my round count and wrote that down after every time I shoot.

Reactions: Lonely Raven
I generally keep track of overall ground count from my reloading supply, namely primers because I’ll set out bricks of primers specific for each rifle/barrel so when a brick is used I’m at 1000. I keep a notebook and range book with loading data, seating depth, jump, speeds, round counts and group size every few hundred rounds mainly just to check to see if things are the same. I definitely don’t keep a log per day per round, probably should but just don’t have time

Perfect I thought so. I just ordered one with the beaver tale in black. I have mdt premier but not certain that’s what I want. I like a rubberized grip more and afraid the elite is too big.
I like the Ergo grip because they recently released a plug where I can keep the small allen wrenches for the optic/cheek riser.

Big reason why I opted away from the MDT, MKM and other similarly modular grips.

I like the Ergo grip because they recently released a plug where I can keep the small allen wrenches for the optic/cheek riser.

Big reason why I opted away from the MDT, MKM and other similarly modular grips.
Yes I have grip and plug coming

Can you guys write down what month you ordered, color, dealer, and month you received it. I wanna get an idea if I’m first production and gonna hopefully see mine by Christmas
Ordered mid October
Red
Euro optic
No ETA

No more 1st production REDs coming out of EURO. I'm on the list for a RED now as well. You'll be waiting till about April.

Can you guys write down what month you ordered, color, dealer, and month you received it. I wanna get an idea if I’m first production and gonna hopefully see mine by Christmas
Ordered mid October
Red
Euro optic
No ETA