• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accuracy International AT-X

Any one recently receive their AT-X, if so how long did you wait?

Common sense tells me, the people that recently received theirs, waited the longest... ;)🤷‍♂️
** Edit --- my buddy recieved his Elite Sand recently. He waited about 11 months... **

... unless MHSA or EO had leftovers. Then those guys lucked out.

Last edited:
Common sense tells me, the people that recently received theirs, waited the longest... ;)🤷‍♂️
** Edit --- my buddy recieved his Elite Sand recently. He waited about 11 months... **

... unless MHSA or EO had leftovers. Then those guys lucked out.
I just ordered mine a week ago through MHSA, they said shortly after the first of the year was just seeing if any can relay some real world time.

I just ordered mine a week ago through MHSA, they said shortly after the first of the year was just seeing if any can relay some real world time.

The guys that get on 2nd Batch now, will wait less. The 1st batch were limited by how many MHSA/ EO had initially ordered.

@deersniper Yeah, read the post above yours, you're one of those guys who lucked out 🤦‍♂️ lol

Aside from a spare rifle, what's the common set of spares to keep on hand for the AI AT/AX/AT-X pattern rifles?

Firing pin? Bolt head?

Aside from a spare rifle, what's the common set of spares to keep on hand for the AI AT/AX/AT-X pattern rifles?

Firing pin? Bolt head?

I have only ever carried a spare extractor & the factory trigger (after replacing it for a comp trigger)... And have never needed to replace either mid shoot.

It would be nice to have a couple of the small allen key head screws that hold the bolt together from the underside and a spare firing pin assembly handy though, just in case.

Maybe I've missed seeing it but has anyone found a thumb rest for the AT-X that doesn't involve drilling holes into the side?

Reactions: Fruehling
Maybe I've missed seeing it but has anyone found a thumb rest for the AT-X that doesn't involve drilling holes into the side?
You can always get a grip that has a thumb shelf built in. I grabbed this one to try.

Attachments

• 50EB901D-89DD-45FB-8323-29C742701C09.jpeg
    50EB901D-89DD-45FB-8323-29C742701C09.jpeg
    644.1 KB · Views: 118
  • 77261D7D-588A-4F42-A7D3-2CF81BC38BDE.jpeg
    77261D7D-588A-4F42-A7D3-2CF81BC38BDE.jpeg
    575.4 KB · Views: 118
For those using the ergo grip. What’s the better option/fit? The regular ergo-0 or the flat top model?
You could try both blindfolded and not be able to tell a difference. Both fit nicely and feel great.

I left the flat top grip on the AT-X and the TDX-0 on the Envy but you could swap them and I’d be none the wiser.

I got the MK Machining grip on my Blue AT-X. I like the feel a lot...but for my grip I want the thumb shelf much higher.

I'm not ready to drill holes in the AT-X just yet, so I'm looking to see what others are doing.

Reactions: ATC4USMC
I got the MK Machining grip on my Blue AT-X. I like the feel a lot...but for my grip I want the thumb shelf much higher.

I'm not ready to drill holes in the AT-X just yet, so I'm looking to see what others are doing.
Any pics??

For those using the ergo grip. What’s the better option/fit? The regular ergo-0 or the flat top model?
I have the ergo 0 with beaver tail. It’s much better than the swept one last comes with it. I tried mdt grip first and did not like the plastic panels and was thinking the elite grip may bigger than I wanted. Also bought the plug that goes in base of grip so I can stow an Allen for turrets and. 3mm for stock adjustment. Happy with it.

Attachments

• F818FA67-C7C6-4A2D-8FD0-6B4B623A025B.jpeg
    F818FA67-C7C6-4A2D-8FD0-6B4B623A025B.jpeg
    466.1 KB · Views: 173
  • 24FF045E-0FC5-40DA-B726-161AAD872051.jpeg
    24FF045E-0FC5-40DA-B726-161AAD872051.jpeg
    601.4 KB · Views: 175
Anyone added a thumb rest to the ATX yet?
View attachment 7753908
It takes a few strokes on the file to allow the keymod quiver to mate to the angled AI key slot, but it will work just fine.

I’m 4 at EO for elite sand and have been for 2 months no with no movement. Hoping a shipment comes within the next month

Ok, so I know this will piss all of the AI fanbois, but here we go!

I love my ATX, but side by side with state of the art competition actions the ATX is left wanting. Heavy bolt lift and nowhere near as smooth. Is there anything that can be done to get it close to competition actions?

If not this platform will not see significant adoption until folks can drop competitive actions into a comparable chassis.

I love the flexibility the platform offers, the weight system, and the action sitting lower in the chassis. But it is rougher than shit.
20211028_144942.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: deadly0311
How hard is it to procure gain twist for these bad boys. Given my stock of 308 components, was thinking of getting a 308 barrel and doing the gain twist deal.

Also that AW mag is just nuts better than those AICS I have been dealing with. Not sure why the big difference but 100% AW pattern given my LONG aics XP and a very brief AW intro..

• Haha
Reactions: Huskydriver
Ok, so I know this will piss all of the AI fanbois, but here we go!

I love my ATX, but side by side with state of the art competition actions the ATX is left wanting. Heavy bolt lift and nowhere near as smooth. Is there anything that can be done to get it close to competition actions?

If not this platform will not see significant adoption until folks can drop competitive actions into a comparable chassis.

I love the flexibility the platform offers, the weight system, and the action sitting lower in the chassis. But it is rougher than shit.
View attachment 7781365

It will never be half the bolt lift of a high end two lug. The throw def will smooth out some but it is what it is. The AI shines as a whole system. Pretty reliable as long as you are not running a comp trigger super light

How hard is it to procure gain twist for these bad boys. Given my stock of 308 components, was thinking of getting a 308 barrel and doing the gain twist deal.

Also that AW mag is just nuts better than those AICS I have been dealing with. Not sure why the big difference but 100% AW pattern given my LONG aics XP and a very brief AW intro..

Hit up @Frank Green for a hammer but I bet you are waiting awhile for a blank

Just received notice that my rifle has arrived in Canada, but supplier is saying that the magazine is unique to the ATX, is this correct or will double stack AI mags from my AT work?
cheers