• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accuracy International Competition Triggers

Just in case it wasn't known: These are out now (have been for a bit)!

Flat trigger shoe is also available, if you are into that.

Reactions: Tackman11
The flat shoe is really nice. I still run the curved, but have the flat and it’s nice.

Fits on factory trigger as well if you don’t like the comp trigger but want a flat shoe.

Just ordered the flat trigger shoe to try it out on the stock trigger.

Just received mine. With Brexit it took a long time to get it from the UK.

To my surprise -and contrary to the user manual- it seemed that the heavy spring was pre-installed. The 'light' spring was in a separate small bag.

Could not really find instructions on how to change the spring but removed screw 5 completely, took out the 'heavy' spring' and put in the 'light' one.

The only thing that surprised me was that the light spring was only half the length of the heavy one. This also mend that with screw 5 down all the way (cannot not go down further) I only had about 1lbs on stage 2 while according to the manual I should be able to go to 2lbs fully down.

So my question; Is the 'light' spring indeed roughly half the size of the heavy spring?

---SOLVED--- my mistake. Exchanged the wrong spring....

Attachments

• spring bag.jpeg
    spring bag.jpeg
    283.5 KB · Views: 51
  • spring.jpeg
    spring.jpeg
    273.2 KB · Views: 52
Last edited: