• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accuracy International Pics

Picked up my new rifle up yesterday and after dressing her up took her to the range this morning. Scattered thunderstorms with heavy rain and flooded roads. She's tall and lanky and very curvaceous with the 30BA TBAC suppressor. Love the 260 caliber!
20140819_080747_resized_1_zps372ac042.jpg

First 10 shot-1st two missed the target low. 3rd is the low one. The next 7 go from upper left to lower right. Smoothest action I have ever used and the safety is great with 3 position.
20140819_105304_resized_zps39176f48.jpg

Safe shooting!

PS-The buttstock can easily be adjusted to fit anyone. Build quality and workmanship is the best I have ever seen on any weapon.

Last edited:

Great Pic. I know I have seen other posts you have made with an AT. Are you running an AX and an AT? Since I know you have run both, which rifle do you prefer and why?

I just had my first two AX rifles show up. They are incredible. Fit and finish is outstanding, Everything on them is there for a purpose, plus they seem to be extremely well built.

Great Pic. I know I have seen other posts you have made with an AT. Are you running an AX and an AT? Since I know you have run both, which rifle do you prefer and why?

I just had my first two AX rifles show up. They are incredible. Fit and finish is outstanding, Everything on them is there for a purpose, plus they seem to be extremely well built.

I sold the AT. I liked it but the chassis on the AX works much better for what I do.

What has been you're experience on swapping barrels? Do they return to their respective zero every time?

Check out the picture I put in the AXMC thread on Monday. It shows groups removing and reinstalling the each shot. It takes 2-3 shots for it to settle back in but once it does it has zero POI shift.

English girls out with her American friends

Left to right:
AI-AW 308 S&B
AI-PSR 6.5CM (Tooley barrel) added to 3 bbl PSR kit w S&B (thanks, Mile High)
S&W heavily customized Eotech/ w 3x Eotech magnifier (thanks, EuroOptics)
GAP M1A NF (when are you coming to try her at 800 yds, Kevin... easy 800 yd 12" steel)
M1A-- Winchester (all correct & original in iron peeps) {not reliable past 100 but a screamer to shoot}

Outside of the BR door-- reactive targets 100, 200, 800 & 1000 yds-- just keep turning left!

Youngest son came to visit so we were shooting for quarters at 100 & 200

Attachments

• DSC00364_zpscbea8bc3.jpg
    DSC00364_zpscbea8bc3.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 32
Left to right:
AI-AW 308 S&B
AI-PSR 6.5CM (Tooley barrel) added to 3 bbl PSR kit w S&B (thanks, Mile High)
S&W heavily customized Eotech/ w 3x Eotech magnifier (thanks, EuroOptics)
GAP M1A NF (when are you coming to try her at 800 yds, Kevin... easy 800 yd 12" steel)
M1A-- Winchester (all correct & original in iron peeps) {not reliable past 100 but a screamer to shoot}

Outside of the BR door-- reactive targets 100, 200, 800 & 1000 yds-- just keep turning left!

Youngest son came to visit so we were shooting for quarters at 100 & 200

Hardworking MoFo

Picked up my new rifle up yesterday and after dressing her up took her to the range this morning. Scattered thunderstorms with heavy rain and flooded roads. She's tall and lanky and very curvaceous with the 30BA TBAC suppressor. Love the 260 caliber!
20140819_080747_resized_1_zps372ac042.jpg

First 10 shot-1st two missed the target low. 3rd is the low one. The next 7 go from upper left to lower right. Smoothest action I have ever used and the safety is great with 3 position.
20140819_105304_resized_zps39176f48.jpg

Safe shooting!

PS-The buttstock can easily be adjusted to fit anyone. Build quality and workmanship is the best I have ever seen on any weapon.
You can tell how much I love this rifle and S&B scopes. Interestingly enough, many on here bitch about the 2 year S&B warranty. How ironic it is that the warranty on the rifle is only one year? The workmanship and quality of materials used in the rifle, scope, Aadmount scope caps (Lifetime No Fault Warranty) and 0 MOA Shupr mount are the best I have seen on any firearm.

Having moved the S&B over to the new AIAT a replacement was needed on the AE MKII and with some of the deals to be had on the older 4x Steiner's I jumped on a 4-16x50 Military which turned up today. It is big for a 4-16 but doesn't look out of place on the AE and everything else about it is great and given the price i'm very happy

I have a customer coming today to pick up his new AT w/ 18" barrel threaded in 5/8X24.

I contacted my AI distributor and was told that .308 Bolt Bodies and Magwell conversions are in stock for he AXMC rifles. I would be happy to help anyone piece together a conversion if they are interested.

Sorry, post was to say it WAS NOT the photographers (lowlight) fault!!
Fingers are faster then eyes!

The mag conversions to run the short magazines in magnum actions have been very hard to come by. I was very luck!! Melissa at Mile high is the best! They will become more available. You do also need the corresponding bolt body which are available.

The mag conversions to run the short magazines in magnum actions have been very hard to come by. I was very luck!! Melissa at Mile high is the best! They will become more available. You do also need the corresponding bolt body which are available.

How does it run with the .308 conversion in the long action? Does it feed flawlessly and without any snagging, jamming, or failures to feed? I assume the bolt throw is the same length as with the .338 bolt in the receiver?

I have not run it with a 308. I have about 1000 rounds of 6.5 creedmore through it and not one hick up. Runs like an AI with either rounds!

Last edited: