• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accuracy International Picture Thread

@AXMC It's the Bagrider from Bugholes... AIAX Bag Rider

@Palmetto-Pride I was running a 300NM. Pushing Bergers 220gr LRHT at 2980fps. New Lapua brass out the box. Only prep work I did was use an expander Mandrel to fix dented necks during shipment. And more consistent seating force. Different lot of brass from what I found the load with. Still got single digit ES.
H1000 and Federal 215M primers

@Jrb572 look into the the Sawtooth Rifles rails. You'll thank me later... Sawtooth Rifle Dovetail Rail

Any running a 33XC or 37XC? Thinking an ASR in either of those cartridges would be tits

@AXMC It's the Bagrider from Bugholes... AIAX Bag Rider

@Palmetto-Pride I was running a 300NM. Pushing Bergers 220gr LRHT at 2980fps. New Lapua brass out the box. Only prep work I did was use an expander Mandrel to fix dented necks during shipment. And more consistent seating force. Different lot of brass from what I found the load with. Still got single digit ES.
H1000 and Federal 215M primers

@Jrb572 look into the the Sawtooth Rifles rails. You'll thank me later... Sawtooth Rifle Dovetail Rail
Thanks for all the info. Curious which spuhr you’re using — how much additional cant are you adding? Thanks.

Any running a 33XC or 37XC? Thinking an ASR in either of those cartridges would be tits

I'll have some rounds through mine this weekend and report back. 30" 33xc with 300gr lasers on the AXSR.

Few guys on here already running XC with good results.

Reactions: JB.IC
35CBDC19-2933-4381-AC4D-A88FDE913FEC.jpeg

7CEFE8CE-E8B3-4F50-8D3D-C96D64C74F07.jpeg

@NoLegs24 I also have two questions about your AXSR ;-)
What colour is it? Dark Earth I presume?
And can you attach the Tenebraex kill flash when using the SP-4602 mount with your TT525P? I'm wondering whether it'll hit the rail or not.

Nice shooting!

@M289

It's an ASR. Forgot what specific coating they used. It's different than the Dark Earth on the AXSR though.

I use the ARD that comes with the TT's. So plenty of clearance with the 1.5" height

I’m getting my competition trigger pack in today. In case it’s not in the directions, anyone know the torque spec for the 2 trigger mounting screws? I’m guessing 40ish in-lbs?

@M289

It's an ASR. Forgot what specific coating they used. It's different than the Dark Earth on the AXSR though.

I use the ARD that comes with the TT's. So plenty of clearance with the 1.5" height
Alright thanks, I had issues with a 1.5" height Spuhr with 44MOA cant on top of a SRS A1 0MOA rail.
There the ARD+flipcap touched the rail but this might be due to the large amount of cant in that mount.

For the AI AXMC/ASR/AXSR/AXMKIII a SP-4602 is enough due to the integral 20/30MOA rail.

I’m getting my competition trigger pack in today. In case it’s not in the directions, anyone know the torque spec for the 2 trigger mounting screws? I’m guessing 40ish in-lbs?
From AINA:

The recommended torque on those is 3.5NM or 31in-lb.

Reactions: The Durk
@M289

I belive the ASR is Federal 20150 / Surge Brown that meets the contract requirement. This is the same as the TBAC 338 Ultra SR suppressor color.

Reactions: M289
@M289

I belive the ASR is Federal 20150 / Surge Brown that meets the contract requirement. This is the same as the TBAC 338 Ultra SR suppressor color.
Ah that makes sense. So it’ll be different from the Dark Earth colour that AI UK uses.
I was told it’s “Flat Dark Earth” but the AI brochure and data sheets refer to it as just “Dark Earth”. Not sure if that is also an official Cerakote colour or that it’s a custom mix from AI like their infamous AI Pale Brown.
We’ll see when I get my AI AXMKIII rifle 😁

Ah that makes sense. So it’ll be different from the Dark Earth colour that AI UK uses.
I was told it’s “Flat Dark Earth” but the AI brochure and data sheets refer to it as just “Dark Earth”. Not sure if that is also an official Cerakote colour or that it’s a custom mix from AI like their infamous AI Pale Brown.
We’ll see when I get my AI AXMKIII rifle 😁

That color for the ASR was specific to that solicitation. The AXSR and mk3 are not offered in that color. Fyi.

Reactions: M289
@Palmetto-Pride Nope

@Georgedubya It's a 4602 (20moa, ASR also has 20moa). I try to maximize the can't I can use on TT's to get as much external elevation I can get while still being able to zero at 100y, regardless of cartridge/ caliber. But not enough to cause an oval effect in using too much can't.
Super helpful and informative sir. You think 30 MOA of cant would be too much (50 total with the integral rail).

Out of the few ASRs they made I wonder how many are left... anyone wants to part with theirs at a substantial loss feel free to hit me up. I already gave my sister a kidney so that’s off the table but I’ve got other body parts available.

@Georgedubya I’m not as awesome as nolegs24 but I think 50 is too much. Mile high did 20 and 20 for a total of 40 on their demo set up.

what rifle have you got? ASR, AXSR, AIAX are all 20 MOA and the AXMC is 30 MOA in the rail.

I don’t have an AXSR yet but am about to buy one. I use 40 MOA of cant on my desert tech rifles, but haven’t pushed them to more than a mile and frankly haven’t needed it (7-35 ATACRs on em). Always curious. Will likely go with the 20 additional moa, as suggested.

With the TT you can only go 40 moa total. 50moa is too much with only 28 mils in the scope. The NF 7-35 and ZCO you can go 50moa and be fine. May be able to get away with a 60moa total pending your rifle and specific scope. I had a 7-35 with 60moa base/mount and still had 100yard zero.

With the TT you can only go 40 moa total. 50moa is too much with only 28 mils in the scope. The NF 7-35 and ZCO you can go 50moa and be fine. May be able to get away with a 60moa total pending your rifle and specific scope. I had a 7-35 with 60moa base/mount and still had 100yard zero.
I’m going to go 50 I think just because I like to play around with different calibers. But I think you could probably squeeze 60.

Anyone know whether the Hoptic cheekrest pads for AXMC fit the ASR...my first AI? Awesome rifle, was @ https://www.shootersgauntlet.com/ the first part of the week w/ 300NM and 6.5CM. Wow!

No. They are different and the ASR/AXSR are not available yet from what I have been told. Can always make your own though.

So I ask this question out of curiosity and not because I’m planning on buying a carbon barrel. but why is Proof Research Carbon barrels so heavy?
300NM Steel = 4.75lbs
300NM Carbon = 3.937lbs
You save 0.813lbs and pay double price for a prefit.

Most other carbon prefit barrels for other actions are around 3lbs plus or minus 3oz(0.187lbs).

could it be the end of the barrel where the wrench slots are cut and that can account for basically 1 pound of extra weight? Surely not that alone. Maybe it’s also the fact that the barrels shank diameter is 1.5” and those two things together make about an extra pound of material.

Eh just finding something to talk about.

Thanks, one more question ;) How much did you have to dial up to get a 100m/y zero?

no fuckin idea, that scope has been oneverything from 223 - 300prc.

i can dial 26 mils when it’s zeroed for 300prc.
Just threw a 6.5prc barrel on and I’ll update when I zero it later today

no fuckin idea, that scope has been oneverything from 223 - 300prc.

i can dial 26 mils when it’s zeroed for 300prc.
Just threw a 6.5prc barrel on and I’ll update when I zero it later today
I wonder if you could get away with using the SP-4602 with 6 MIL instead of the SP-4302 with 3 MIL.

The TT525P has 30 MIL of internal adjustment, 28 MIL on the turrets.
Reasoning that the 30 MOA rail (8.7 MIL) + 20.6 MOA mount (6 MIL) would give you dead-on at the zero with 50,6 MOA /14.7 MIL.

Last edited:
I wonder if you could get away with using the SP-4602 with 6 MIL instead of the SP-4302 with 3 MIL.

Reasoning that the 30 MOA rail (8.89 MIL) + 20,6 MOA mount (6.00 MIL) would give you dead-on at the zero with 50,6 MOA /14.89 MIL.

Yea in a perfect world with everything working out...you would have 1 click left over but that shit doesn't always happen. Nobody knows how your barrel or load combo will shoot.

Nobody will know exactly where there barrel will release the bullet in relationship to the muzzle harmonics/whip. There are a ton of factors such as the what the muzzle brake will do to the zero or with a supressor on the end.

Reactions: M289 and MOUNTIC

Reasoning that the 30 MOA rail (8.89 MIL) + 20,6 MOA mount (6.00 MIL) would give you dead-on at the zero with 50,6 MOA /14.89 MIL.

You could get lucky with your setup and have it work. Most likely it won't. And personally I wouldn't want to have the erector bottomed all the way out when shooting at 100. Just hold a few mils if needed instead for the few times your shooting and need more then 28 mils. And then buy a Charlie tarac if your needing more.

Reactions: Badfinger