• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accuracy International Picture Thread

I get to be part of the club now...kinda View attachment 7503314
0C7D0421-448E-41EC-919D-9D91AD733733.jpeg

Twinning lmao

The AIAX and the AICS are different. The AX SA and AXMC are the same.

Reactions: matt2143
Digging that 5-20US man! Damn nice setup on the AI. What’s the classic lever gun??

Inspired me to look at a CF for my ASR...i only have one barrel which is what i told my wife!

Reactions: Surly
That was a long wait!
Yes it sure was Sir. Going to the range tomorrow Only have one box of 300prc. Got damn covid made everyone stupid for ammo. Hopefully lapua releases brass soon so I can get a load worked up.

Surly, where did you buy the mount? Looks like something I'd like to check out.

How does 2.625 sound for height over bore with an AXSA with a ZCO in a Spuhr QDP-6002 mount and the 20moa AI rail? Sound pretty close?

Just got my long action AXMC with 1 factory barrel (308) and two custom ones.

Question in the factory 308 barrel; If i mount the barrel and screw it in by hand (hand tight) the timing of the flats (at the front) is not as nice like on the pictures I see where the flats always seem to be at a nice 90degree. If I want that I need to unscrew the barrel for about 1/4 of a turn.

Is this expected behavior?

my factory 6.5cm barrel doesn’t line up square to anything. Not really a big deal IMO. I don’t think my proof barrel does either.

Reactions: MarinePMI
Just got my long action AXMC with 1 factory barrel (308) and two custom ones.

Question in the factory 308 barrel; If i mount the barrel and screw it in by hand (hand tight) the timing of the flats (at the front) is not as nice like on the pictures I see where the flats always seem to be at a nice 90degree. If I want that I need to unscrew the barrel for about 1/4 of a turn.

Is this expected behavior?

They are not supposed to line up with anything
and if you don't screw that barrel on all the way and shoot a round off, your face will be in for nice surprise when the case head seperates

Finally got her outside for the first time to shoot something that wasn’t paper at 100yds. Figured fireforming the last 30 pieces of brass would be more fun ringing steel. Ran it out from 400 to 900yds on the small plates with no issue. Got my new to me kestrel trued up as well for my 6.5cm load.
797DD7A2-6D34-4A02-A604-814B5D7333E3.jpeg
60FB3EF7-B52E-4F46-94D8-84F896DB699A.jpeg

Any recommendations for a compact bag to fit the axmc folded? My short 5.11 bag fitted my tikka t3x tac perfect (folded) but my axmc is few inches longer.

Mine doesn't know I just bought a AXMC to be big brother to the AIAX. Was trying to hold out for the AXSR in lefty but this was too good to pass up....So I know the feeling

Last edited:
Reactions: 96C