• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accuracy International Picture Thread

GD't!

Everyone post up all the other shit "I must have!" So I can just get it over with 🤣

@pfl338 send @reubenski here your ai product list...I would but my terror twins have joined forces with my 5 yo and husky pack to overthrow the castle today and replace me with a puppet king

must hold the line lol

:UPDATE: ALL OUT you greedy rascals...lol. I have 0 mag release paddles that I will give to the first 9 AXMC/AX owners that want one, they are a useful mod that is not permanent. Decided not to make anymore of the paddles, I am thinking of manufacturing a ambidextrous release out of 4000 series alloy to be a replacement for the factory release on the AXMC. PM me your info and I will slip one in an envelope and mail it, you should receive it sometime in 2021 with the way the USPS is running at the moment...

Last edited:
I have 9 mag release paddles that I will give to the first 9 AXMC/AX owners that want one, they are a useful mod that is not permanent. Decided not to make anymore of the paddles, I am thinking of manufacturing a ambidextrous release out of 4000 series alloy to be a replacement for the factory release on the AXMC. PM me your info and I will slip one in an envelope and mail it, you should receive it sometime in 2021 with the way the USPS is running at the moment...
Done👍🏻

Reactions: Krob95
I have 9 mag release paddles that I will give to the first 9 AXMC/AX owners that want one, they are a useful mod that is not permanent. Decided not to make anymore of the paddles, I am thinking of manufacturing a ambidextrous release out of 4000 series alloy to be a replacement for the factory release on the AXMC. PM me your info and I will slip one in an envelope and mail it, you should receive it sometime in 2021 with the way the USPS is running at the moment...
Pm sent, thank you for this, and have a merry Christmas!

Lil Christmas Eve outing in t-shirts and shorts @Long Range 338 .... Testing out the new accutac today.... Seriously loving how quiet this 338 ultra sr is...

Great Christmas gift @kocustoms thanks man!
IMG-20201224-WA0004.jpg

IMG-20201224-WA0002.jpg

Last edited:
Dude, how dare you go without sending me the invite! I probably won't be down until you cut that hippy hairdo and quit advertising for Crown Royal...

Don't be hating because I got the hair of a Greek god...by the time the snow melts up there it should be past my shoulders 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: M8541Reaper
Just spent some time unpacking packages and finally opened my GTAC grip conversion kit. I'll post some photos when I get a chance.

Now shopping for a tripod setup. What tripod and ball head are folks here using to support these massive 20+ lb rifles?

Reactions: Zeroit
Just spent some time unpacking packages and finally opened my GTAC grip conversion kit. I'll post some photos when I get a chance.

Now shopping for a tripod setup. What tripod and ball head are folks here using to support these massive 20+ lb rifles?
I’m using a RRS SOAR 34L with an Anvil 30 with my AXSA. Very stable and more height than I’ll ever need
B7083B1F-97CE-492E-8A5C-D0075FC5711D.jpeg

When you shoot do you prefer the tripod over shooting prone ?
I prefer shooting prone as it’s the most stable position for me. I shoot off my tripod for practice though as I need to learn the recoil management and minimizing the wobble zone while using said tripod. That being said, the 34L is much less wobbly IMO than the 24L with a 20lb BR on it.

Reactions: pfl338 and candyx
Reactions: Squibbler
3C03332D-89C6-4A2A-93F7-C34C079E6469.jpeg

As I mentioned earlier in the thread, I finally got my GTAC grip conversion kit. I’m now running with an Ergo grip.

Just need to figure out a tripod setup to go with the rifle and I’ll consider the build complete.

Too bad I’m in CA and there’s barely anywhere open to shoot these days.

View attachment 7512941

As I mentioned earlier in the thread, I finally got my GTAC grip conversion kit. I’m now running with an Ergo grip.

Just need to figure out a tripod setup to go with the rifle and I’ll consider the build complete.

Too bad I’m in CA and there’s barely anywhere open to shoot these days.
RRS 34L with an anvil 30 and you’re set

IMG_4094.JPG
IMG_4095.JPG
Finally got some quality time with Brutus out at Triple C, great day of shooting, challenging winds from the south fishtailing and gusting to 19mph, took some advice from Huskeydriver and added spacers to the butt so I would not have to extend so far out, felt a little more "solid", This forum is full of all kinds of good advise!

Tried ordering a GTAC grip conversion for about a month and can’t get a reply. Anybody else have a hard time getting a response from them?