• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accuracy International Picture Thread

The best color is green.

6210CAF1-5C9C-4CBE-AD68-95173CB84A14.jpeg

Sadly mine is the inferior FDE. may have to break out the krylon and rectify the situation.

749E2782-6E7A-4E54-8393-6C56515549A4.jpeg

Last edited:
@M4guru @deersniper They did away with the master race color...sage green. I guess I’ll have to convert to Elite Sand or Red.

@reubenski We were talking about this the other day. Folder + weights + enclosed forend is going to be close to $1k once tax and shipping is included. I don’t even want to think about the ASR backend. Not to mention that the rifle is available but the accessories are not listed anywhere, I suspect it might be some time before we see them.

• Angry
Reactions: deersniper
@M4guru @deersniper They did away with the master race color...sage green.
I believe the technical term is “dried toothpaste”

Elite Sand is bad ass though.

Yeah this thing is gonna be $7k set up, pre-glass. Blow right by that if you’re not set on 6.5CM. All the little widgets are gonna add up. All of us that have $70 thumb screws on ATs know the struggle.

Juice probably ain’t worth the squeeze for me but you never know. I'm more of a “what’s on the wall at Mile High today” impulse shopper.

Not really digging the “Smurf Dick Blue”

Gonna stick with the Lord’s AI color: Dark Earth.
I with you on that...the blue is just too loud for me. Dark Earth just fits it better IMO

Would be really cool if the barrel and action were Dark Earth too but I’m guessing they’re black.

I believe the technical term is “dried toothpaste”

Elite Sand is bad ass though.

Yeah this thing is gonna be $7k set up, pre-glass. Blow right by that if you’re not set on 6.5CM. All the little widgets are gonna add up. All of us that have $70 thumb screws on ATs know the struggle.

Juice probably ain’t worth the squeeze for me but you never know. I'm more of a “what’s on the wall at Mile High today” impulse shopper.
All of 7K for the short action, which really limits caliber choices....but in terms of a PRS style rifle the SA makes sense. I went to AI for the opposite listed above. The ability to shoot LA and SA in the same rifle. I could see myself getting the second gen at-x after they refine the first generation...update the bolt lugs like on the AXSR etc

Reactions: Timo Turl
I suppose if they are sticking with the AT theme already in place. I kinda like the contrast though.

I would definitely do the DE as well. Then I could cerakote a desert sand, OD Green, black flectarn right over it....
That's how I do it. Tan cerakote and rattle can darks over it. If I want to change it, I wipe the rattle can off with acetone and start over. The cerakote never gets touched

Dumb question. AX mags. Feeds 308 fine. 6.5cm and 6CM, not so much. Load five in a mag, first one feeds no issues. Second one, the bolt skips over it. I drop the mag or finger fuck it around while in the rifle, it’ll feed the second round and subsequent rounds fine. Feed lips need tweaked or what? It’s a factory 6CM AXSA.

All mags do it?

I bought a AW mag used that doesn’t feed 100 percent and i compared it to my other mags and the lips are a hair off.

Shooting 6.5cm*

Dumb question. AX mags. Feeds 308 fine. 6.5cm and 6CM, not so much. Load five in a mag, first one feeds no issues. Second one, the bolt skips over it. I drop the mag or finger fuck it around while in the rifle, it’ll feed the second round and subsequent rounds fine. Feed lips need tweaked or what? It’s a factory 6CM AXSA.
I would contact MIle High
That should’nt be an issue with factory offerings or mags.

I killed 3 barrels of 6creed without an issue through my AX

I would contact MIle High
That should’nt be an issue with factory offerings or mags.

I killed 3 barrels of 6creed without an issue through my AX
I’ll run it down there in the next few days. Kinda annoying because I usually run 5 and then another 5 as it gives me a false sense of making it last. Running all 10, no issues. It’s annoying lol

Reactions: trophyhunter
All mags do it?

I bought a AW mag used that doesn’t feed 100 percent and i compared it to my other mags and the lips are a hair off.

Shooting 6.5cm*
Just have one mag as I’m a poor. I’m gonna pick up another probably though when I go down there

• Haha
Reactions: deersniper
I almost guarantee I know what the issue is. You need to remove the spring and follower and push a socket down in the mag sideways. The mag body is too tight and the rounds don't stack quite right. Don't mess with the feed lips, I can almost guarantee they are fine. I had a mag do it that shipped with my rifle and I sent it back to AI a few times and they sent me a new mag each time but they kept doing it. I spent some time with mags I knew worked and studying the differences and finally figured it out. Worked great ever since.

Reactions: Krob95
Thank you for the advice, I’ll give that a go and see what happens!

Did i hear right when lowlight had the ai crew on his youtube that they said there was 223 or 224 calibers on the way? Or is my mind wanting something thats not happening again.

Reactions: trophyhunter
C6FE57FA-8C7F-4C12-8FC9-6FA003EF76ED.jpeg

AT MPA 6.5cm 24" Proof CF
AX 260Rem 26" LW

I cut an Area419 rail in half for my AX last night, the lowest profile fore end hand grip plate, while still being wide and having the aggressive edges for traction... This feels like a good combo.

Returned home from deployment.
AXSR in 338LM. Will be rechambering it to 33XC. Weighs in at 19.6lbs. I’m vastly surprised at how well the trigger feels for 2.25lb pull. I had to measure it a few times because I didn’t believe how well it felt.

9EE96329-883A-44EE-A579-C40360C7A734.jpeg

View attachment 7544320View attachment 7544319

Area419 Arcalock rail mod, cut in half. Lower profile than the RRS, wider and flatter than the factory plastic grip, more stable than nothing... So far, this is my pick of the bunch.
You beat me to it. I bought one planning to do the same exact thing. The only thing slowing me down is the fact that the rail wasn't machined enough and doesn't seat fully as I'm sure you can tell by the 1/8" gap near the back. Really pisses me off as I will have to machine and dremel a bit to get a seamless interface. Did you chuck it up in a mill to clean up the face after the chop? Looks gorgeous by the way.

Ducked up 100rd of 6CM due to insufficient drying before loading. Had to burn them up today. It was crazy seeing the large variations in speed at 1k. Bright side it was 65 degrees out with minimal wind. Also found that I’m at 5.9mil at 1k with 109gr hybrids at 3070fps vs 7.7mils with my 6.5cm and 140 hybrids at 2800

B40B76F9-4AF9-4780-A77C-4126F6C0A577.jpeg

You beat me to it. I bought one planning to do the same exact thing. The only thing slowing me down is the fact that the rail wasn't machined enough and doesn't seat fully as I'm sure you can tell by the 1/8" gap near the back. Really pisses me off as I will have to machine and dremel a bit to get a seamless interface. Did you chuck it up in a mill to clean up the face after the chop? Looks gorgeous by the way.
You're right, it doesn't sit very well at the action end... There is quite a gap like you said.

To be honest; I threw it in the vice, eyeballed it, marked with a sharpie then used a hacksaw. Fine cut off grinding wheel on the Dremel to snip the corners back then a couple of the varying grit sanding wheels to smooth it off and radius the edges. I don't own a mill or band saw. It's definitely not perfect but it'll get beaten up on rocks / barricades / etc. anyway so not overly concerned.

This was never meant to be perfect (as you can see by the sharpie camouflage :ROFLMAO:), it's a team gun that gets used a lot.

I think you should do it, seems to be a good end product.

1.JPG

I asked them about doing a short version and was pretty much told there wasn't demand and that I should be excited about the long version. I waited till they went on sale and said f'it , I'm going to hack saw the thing. RRS makes one cheap but looks like a brick bolted on the thing and you lose the ergonomic angle for shooting offhand. Hopefully I can get around to cutting and fitting in the next couple weeks.

I asked them about doing a short version and was pretty much told there wasn't demand and that I should be excited about the long version. I waited till they went on sale and said f'it , I'm going to hack saw the thing. RRS makes one cheap but looks like a brick bolted on the thing and you lose the ergonomic angle for shooting offhand. Hopefully I can get around to cutting and fitting in the next couple weeks.
That’s funny, because I would think there would be more demand for a shorter version, like what RRS offers, than the long awkward angle full length rail that Area419 offers