• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accuracy International Picture Thread

8523E9BE-D712-4C49-B951-11884B78D6E7.jpeg
For those of you in need. Just hit the inbox. 🍻

Reactions: MACHTECH and Surly
Any pics of elite sand compared to other colors especially sage green? Is it closer to green than brown? Found a decent deal on a axmc and wanted to see if I would need to krylon it. Thanks

Awesome thanks. I was hoping it looked more green than fde I appreciate the fast response

Reactions: Krob95
You might be right, I have an Elite Sand .308 barrel and I didn't notice any drop in performance when I put it on.

• Haha
Reactions: pfl338 and Krob95
Exactly. Both of my elite sand barrels in my elite sand AI have been hammers. The color is the most important part of accuracy. Turned me from a 1.5moa shooter to a 1/2moa shooter over night. It’s incredible lol

Better than Sage Green, capable of sub MOA accuracy as long as it has a Dark Earth magazine.

what’s up with the warning sign ? Your not allowed to paint targets?
The way the range is set up, you pass behind the 200yd berm and there’s a chance you’ll get shot on the way down via a break in the berm on the right side. He paints them on fridays typically

Reactions: Sniperwannabee
I use the AX-AICS Low Cheek rest sold by Anarchy Outdoors to get lower on the stock. This makes it difficult to use the AX stock sling mount. The AXSR stock has a better location for the Quick detach sling mount and I wanted to duplicate that on my AX stock. Victor Company makes a rear quick detach sling mount for the AICS stock and I used that for the new mount. With the help of a friend who has a milling machine this is how I was able to make this work. This is the best location and it clears the adjustments for cheek rest height and length of the stock. I thought about milling out the brace for the AX sling mount and that would make it look like an AXSR stock but I couldn't see any benefit to doing that. It would be easy to do, am I wrong on this?

Attachments

• thumbnail_IMG_2976.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_2976.jpg
    134.8 KB · Views: 91
  • thumbnail_IMG_2979.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_2979.jpg
    114.1 KB · Views: 93
  • thumbnail_IMG_2978.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_2978.jpg
    114.1 KB · Views: 90
  • thumbnail_IMG_2977.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_2977.jpg
    130.5 KB · Views: 81
Last edited:
I was going to like the pic, but you lost me with that plate...

Nice dick though..... I mean stick... long...
Im a shit shot, need all the help i can get.

i even started buying Berger bullets lately