• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Accuracy International Picture Thread

8523E9BE-D712-4C49-B951-11884B78D6E7.jpeg
For those of you in need. Just hit the inbox. 🍻

Reactions: MACHTECH and Surly
Any pics of elite sand compared to other colors especially sage green? Is it closer to green than brown? Found a decent deal on a axmc and wanted to see if I would need to krylon it. Thanks

Exactly. Both of my elite sand barrels in my elite sand AI have been hammers. The color is the most important part of accuracy. Turned me from a 1.5moa shooter to a 1/2moa shooter over night. It’s incredible lol

I use the AX-AICS Low Cheek rest sold by Anarchy Outdoors to get lower on the stock. This makes it difficult to use the AX stock sling mount. The AXSR stock has a better location for the Quick detach sling mount and I wanted to duplicate that on my AX stock. Victor Company makes a rear quick detach sling mount for the AICS stock and I used that for the new mount. With the help of a friend who has a milling machine this is how I was able to make this work. This is the best location and it clears the adjustments for cheek rest height and length of the stock. I thought about milling out the brace for the AX sling mount and that would make it look like an AXSR stock but I couldn't see any benefit to doing that. It would be easy to do, am I wrong on this?

Attachments

• thumbnail_IMG_2976.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_2976.jpg
    134.8 KB · Views: 97
  • thumbnail_IMG_2979.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_2979.jpg
    114.1 KB · Views: 102
  • thumbnail_IMG_2978.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_2978.jpg
    114.1 KB · Views: 97
  • thumbnail_IMG_2977.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_2977.jpg