• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accuracy International Picture Thread

I don’t see any mat. Are you sure it’s in the pics? 😂
Clearly you made the right choice and I’m glad to help.

…also it’s been a minute so you probably haven’t heard about my love for the most practical of all camo…the most operator of all operating operations…the multicam black. 😂😂😂😂
AKA Tacky Black

ProTip: If you wear Huggies while laying on the mat, you’re pretty much waterproof. …if the Huggies are in multicam black, you immediately get awarded a trident.
🍻

Disclaimer...Once you get that trident it's one book deal and exclusive interview after another so be ready to bare the burden of telling the tales of your adventures in Huggies every chance you get

• Haha
Reactions: M8541Reaper
Took my brother in law out to shoot his Mk12 clone and M40(ish) build at some real range. It's the first time he shot the AI and immediately understood why they are so highly regarded. His first time shooting the gun when we were sighting in at 100 yards, he shot a 1/2 inch group.

20210329_101501 by chase, on Flickr

20210329_104957 by chase, on Flickr

20210329_101450 by chase, on Flickr

this came in today. Sadly I’m at work so can’t put it on yet. But excited to install it.

Attachments

• 2C581F2D-49F8-49A5-93D4-034910331D3F.jpeg
    2C581F2D-49F8-49A5-93D4-034910331D3F.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 171
Installed

The Vision Products flat trigger shoe. Sold by https://gcprifleco.com/

They also sell the Accuracy Obsession // Vision Chassis for the AI

Attachments

• 8E6FF535-C7C3-44A5-92C9-C67BC91469BD.jpeg
    8E6FF535-C7C3-44A5-92C9-C67BC91469BD.jpeg
    476 KB · Views: 179
  • 3C94C0F5-A9B0-48FA-99BB-060F133CD863.jpeg
    3C94C0F5-A9B0-48FA-99BB-060F133CD863.jpeg
    615.8 KB · Views: 177
  • DE5A2C8A-A3C2-49B9-8492-7B994BFBBB1A.jpeg
    DE5A2C8A-A3C2-49B9-8492-7B994BFBBB1A.jpeg
    477.4 KB · Views: 187
Last edited:
Anyone have pictures of a rattle can paint job on an AT that they wouldn’t mind sharing? I’m thinking of spraying mine and would to see some of the patterns that you guys used

Anyone have pictures of a rattle can paint job on an AT that they wouldn’t mind sharing? I’m thinking of spraying mine and would to see some of the patterns that you guys used

Nothing exotic here, but using tape is a good idea if you’re on the fence. Adds as a protective layer, easily replaced if gets damaged, cheap, can be removed with no residue if want to revert back to standard.

Attachments

• 49369AE9-845D-4BD4-8D3F-82BBC0768700.jpeg
    49369AE9-845D-4BD4-8D3F-82BBC0768700.jpeg
    172.8 KB · Views: 232
Last edited:
Nothing exotic here, but using tape is a good idea if your on the fence. Adds as a protective layer, easily replaced if gets damaged, cheap, can be removed with no residue if want to revert back to standard.
That's a great point - what tape did you use?

Hey guys I’m looking for a .308 barrel. AT/AX threading.

looking for something 16.5”-20”, low miles. Would even consider proof.

slide into my DM’s.

🍻

Reactions: HenryTheAce
Getting back to the .308 master race? 👊🏻
Ever since I sold my Desert Tech I’ve had a .338 suppressor rolling around in my safe. I want to run it on my AI with a .308 and kick it old school.

I have a .308 barrel now but it’s a 26” factory AINA barrel (5groove) and with the .338 can on it I’m almost touching the paper.

Ever since I sold my Desert Tech I’ve had a .338 suppressor rolling around in my safe. I want to run it on my AI with a .308 and kick it old school.

I have a .308 barrel now but it’s a 26” factory AINA barrel (5groove) and with the .338 can on it I’m almost touching the paper.

will you updating user name to “MysizewasMAGNUM” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: MysizeisMAGNUM
Got to finally check out the AXSR in the wild courtesy of @SuperBoot. The ones on the wall at MHSA do it zero justice. Super smooth, fed like butter with the 300PRC and 6.5cm barrels. Makes me want to sell my AXSA and get one.

Also was a beautiful day to realize I absolutely suck much more than I previously thought on barricades as Mr. Superboot made it look stupid easy, with my rifle, and his 300PRC and 6.5cm barrels both.

6C719168-19A2-48F7-8E69-B395A36D5180.jpeg

Guess I'll add a couple more photos to the pile...
Anyone that is on the fence about an AXSR, I highly highly encourage you to do it, especially coming from an AXMC.
Better balance, lower bore axis, more linear recoil impulse, better ergonomics...
The bolt is much lighter and smoother on cocking, opening and closing than the previous generations. I can run it molasses-slow like a custom 90 degree action or as fast as any other AI I've had in the past.
I loved my MC, but I've only got 200 rounds on the SR + a week of dry fire an I can already tell a very big difference between the two.

SR 4.jpg

SR 3.jpg

Besides EO and MH, can anyone recommend any dealers that usually have AXMC barrels in stock? Absolutely nothing against EO/MH, I'm just curious who else is out there that keeps stock. Picking up an AXSR in about two months and already have the 308 bolt/pin/barrel on backorder.

Trying to find who usually keeps stock. I'm pretty sure dealing with the upcoming international travel and the new super-serious-and-uber-deadly-delta-force-version-of-mexican-beer is going to make me do some airport rage shopping.

Besides EO and MH, can anyone recommend any dealers that usually have AXMC barrels in stock? Absolutely nothing against EO/MH, I'm just curious who else is out there that keeps stock. Picking up an AXSR in about two months and already have the 308 bolt/pin/barrel on backorder.

Trying to find who usually keeps stock. I'm pretty sure dealing with the upcoming international travel and the new super-serious-and-uber-deadly-delta-force-version-of-mexican-beer is going to make me do some airport rage shopping.
Nobody honestly imo. Used to be a couple others but they have stopped stocking the m30 shank size.

• Sad
Got to finally check out the AXSR in the wild courtesy of @SuperBoot. The ones on the wall at MHSA do it zero justice. Super smooth, fed like butter with the 300PRC and 6.5cm barrels. Makes me want to sell my AXSA and get one.

Also was a beautiful day to realize I absolutely suck much more than I previously thought on barricades as Mr. Superboot made it look stupid easy, with my rifle, and his 300PRC and 6.5cm barrels both.

View attachment 7657566
PAWNEE?
I'm growing weary of waiting on the ATX I pre-ordered in February, thinking about just going and picking up an SR. 🤷‍♂️

PAWNEE?
I'm growing weary of waiting on the ATX I pre-ordered in February, thinking about just going and picking up an SR. 🤷‍♂️
Yessir, the sportsman center!

I would get the AXSR forsure! For being a long action, the bolt throw wasn’t as bad as I was expecting

Reactions: abn31c
Yessir, the sportsman center!

I would get the AXSR forsure! For being a long action, the bolt throw wasn’t as bad as I was expecting
Nice, I shoot the monthly match there pretty regularly.
I already have 2 pretty nice rifles for the games, I need to figure exactly what I want. He'll, I've shot that match with 300 prc, bolt throw isn't an issue but mag changes suck😀
Nice rifle you got there.....

Reactions: Krob95
I’m waiting to see if the ATX in elite sand looks better than the stock photos. But the low bore axis on the AXSR is money. Felt really good and the barricade stop is nice to have for not pushing the mag into the bag near as much vs my AX where my mag is a barricade stop 😂 and thank you!

Guess I'll add a couple more photos to the pile...
Anyone that is on the fence about an AXSR, I highly highly encourage you to do it, especially coming from an AXMC.
Better balance, lower bore axis, more linear recoil impulse, better ergonomics...
The bolt is much lighter and smoother on cocking, opening and closing than the previous generations. I can run it molasses-slow like a custom 90 degree action or as fast as any other AI I've had in the past.
I loved my MC, but I've only got 200 rounds on the SR + a week of dry fire an I can already tell a very big difference between the two.

View attachment 7657683
View attachment 7657682
Thanks for your feedback and observations on the AXSR. Regarding the smoother bolt feel, I wonder how different the new bolt design is beyond removing the 3pos safety. I’m very happy with my AT and AX but you’ve got me wanting to add an AXSR to the mix.

Nice, I shoot the monthly match there pretty regularly.
I already have 2 pretty nice rifles for the games, I need to figure exactly what I want. He'll, I've shot that match with 300 prc, bolt throw isn't an issue but mag changes suck😀
Nice rifle you got there.....
Oh my...

I just got an AXMC and I've been looking for barrels, too. Patriot Valley Arms has a 5-7 week lead time and that's the closest thing I've found so I'm interested in any other options.

I just got an AXMC and I've been looking for barrels, too. Patriot Valley Arms has a 5-7 week lead time and that's the closest thing I've found so I'm interested in any other options.

Only if they have 1.35"+ greater blanks... Which from what I understand they don't sooooooo if you want a blank your looking at 6 months+ from Bart or kreiger

• Sad
What would be cool is if you could order from wintac direct since they already have I'm sure a long standing order with Mr @Frank Green and could just tag on order and either A) get a blank direct or B ) have wintac just chamber it directly for you and ship it and skip the extra middle men

Proof prefits?

All my barrels are proof pre-fits, carbon and steel - so far they have been good.

Not sure how long you guys have to wait in the USA for them... We are generally 8-12+ months for barrels in Australia from the USA with customs and freight, have to plan in advance.

Have a 6.5CM Prefit carbon proof sitting on the shelf for the AXSR bolts whenever they become available.