• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accuracy International Picture Thread

can’t wait for these weights. My 21lb 6BRA needs another 5lbs to take that massive amount of recoil non existent 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 96C
can’t wait for these weights. My 21lb 6BRA needs another 5lbs to take that massive amount of recoil non existent 😂

@Mr. F has a 16" 6.5 cm with the new sawtooth weights. 8 installed I think? That boat anchor has to weigh close to 30lbs

Hit the 200 yard range today with my son. Took two 308 AI's, my son on the AE with a 10x Swarovski (Barrett Special). Sand Pit was Super Windy today.

20210724_160828-crop.jpg

20210724_174118.jpg

20210724_174133.jpg

Last edited:
The AX-T stock is one piece , from rail to action , and not like the AX which is the action part & rail part as 2 pieces , they have said they will sell the AX-T stock alone , so you can buy a complete stock and use that . But you will have to break the action away from the stock as your AX is bedded to your stock chassis & the new AX-T is not bedded , just bolted together .

Reactions: BurtGummer
Trob tell me more about that bag. Looks like a neat setup.
Sorry I just saw this comment. It’s the original covert sneaky bag . I’ve had it for years and they make another cool bag called the spyder, but I’ve never had my hands one one. For smaller stuff like carbines and SBR it has a liner in the main body for if you needed to take shit apart to get it in there. Front pouch I added a 7” suppressor pouch and the mags just lay in next to the that. I didn’t intentionally make the rifle for the bag, but I did hope like hell it would fit when I got it done. The bag just sits there now that I’m over the carbine/SBR BS.

Reactions: MysizeisMAGNUM
  • Haha
Reactions: Huskydriver
Learn to use the search function.

Oh. Didn’t know there was a search function on this site.

I did already see that thread
didn’t see the bore height over arca mentioned. Or the current cost. Was referred to a florida shop who is currently closed

Oh. Didn’t know there was a search function on this site.

I did already see that thread
didn’t see the bore height over arca mentioned. Or the current cost. Was referred to a florida shop who is currently closed
B33003BE-8C71-4F43-829E-7A82CED017F1.jpeg

Does this count? My long serving S.S. Rem 5R milspec with Huber 2-stage in classic AICS 1.5 chassis topped with a Premier Heritage 5-25x56 Gen 2 XR mounted in Seekins rings on 20MOA 1-piece base. Still have it, still shoot it and still love it.

5R-AICS 80% 1920 wallpaper-1750.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: VargmatII
Does this count? My long serving S.S. Rem 5R action with Huber 2-stage in classic AICS 1.5 chassis topped with a Premier Heritage 5-25x56 Gen 2 XR mounted in Seekins rings on 20MOA 1-piece base. Still have it, still shoot it and still love it.

View attachment 7675128
tenor (8).gif

Jesus dude. That circle jerking thread isn’t hard to find.
<<SNIPPED>>

Hey fellas, sorry about that post. I haven't been around since 2014 and didn't know the temperature around here had changed so much. Must be global climate change, my bad.

YAOG Out.

Last edited:
AI needs to produce more thumb hole folders again… seriously. I need one, no, I need 2…
Seriously 😳

AI needs to produce more thumb hole folders again… seriously. I need one, no, I need 2…
Seriously 😳
They are still being produced. SportingServices shows a couple different color options in stock, but expect some delay with USPS once they hit the internation distribution center. Mine was in limbo for 2 weeks.

New to me pale brown AX in 6.5 creed with a 16" barrel. Gonna do my damndest to keep this one and make it my "do all" rifle. I think I'm going to have another barrel chambered in 6 BRA for non deer season duties. Also, I need to find a nice "reasonably priced" thermal clip on and I'll be set for around the farm duties. Oh, and yes I do have suppressor, just didn't have one handy when I took the pic.

Attachments

• AX.jpg
    AX.jpg
    365 KB · Views: 134
Maybe this counts. Friend "needs" funds for an AMP press so he gave me a screaming deal on his 300 PRC stuff.

IMG_9827-2030216.jpg

If it doesn't count, here's my old AT.

IMG_1090-1_JPG-955584.jpg

Reactions: CDM1972