• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accuracy International Picture Thread

Here's a new ES 50 ELR, I couldn't resist and got drawn back into the ES MR.. dedicated to @Krob95

20211007_153538.jpg

20211007_153555.jpg

20211007_153602.jpg

20211007_153621.jpg

I got notification yesterday from our dealer down here in Australia my AXSR in Elite Sand is here. It is coming with a 300NM barrel installed.

Now I just have a few months left on this deployment until I get to shoot it. I will never have owned a rifle so long from new and not shot it. Until then I have to live through you lot.

Post more pictures!

Picked up the RRS plate and the AO thumb rest. Got out shooting today and DAMN that thumb rest is nice. I know I’m late to the party but @samb300 really nailed that one.
Also got to shoot my bartlien 6.5 Creed barrel for the first time today and, as expected, it’s a hammer. If there’s any AI shooters from Canada in this thread, Insite Arms does great work.
17CB4E56-3403-4C06-9AF7-E3228AA50B16.jpeg
6085A997-115B-42BD-A370-B8A6439D83A2.jpeg

Picked up the RRS plate and the AO thumb rest. Got out shooting today and DAMN that thumb rest is nice. I know I’m late to the party but @samb300 really nailed that one.
Also got to shoot my bartlien 6.5 Creed barrel for the first time today and, as expected, it’s a hammer. If there’s any AI shooters from Canada in this thread, Insite Arms does great work.
View attachment 7717387View attachment 7717388
Is that your backyard range ?

Reactions: Blueoval56
@abn31c I and guessing that is the factory 6.5 creed, how did it shoot? How was the feel of the gun overall?

@abn31c I and guessing that is the factory 6.5 creed, how did it shoot? How was the feel of the gun overall?
Just shooting some old 130 hybrids I loaded a couple years ago. Shoots fine. Barrel doesn't seem to foul much, I'll know more as I get some break in, only 50 rounds on it now. Also have 28" 25 CM barrel, but not put it on yet.
The rifle is a winner, recoil impulse is different, in a good way.

Reactions: deersniper
ai.jpg
adf.jpg

Got my thumbhole kit from Sporting Services last night, they told me it was a special order so I have to believe there aren't too many left handed versions out there.

Question, the circled screw is super long, its shorter than the other three screws that hold the rest of it together but its still long enough to potentially catch/snag stuff, is everyone's like that? I don't want to cut it but not sure I'll find a shorter one at the hardware store.