• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accuracy International Picture Thread

This is all of them for me I am only three accuracy internationals cool.

Attachments

• 83742021-F09D-44FA-83FA-CAA2200F2C35.jpeg
    83742021-F09D-44FA-83FA-CAA2200F2C35.jpeg
    115 KB · Views: 181
I want to cerakote over my AX buttstock. Currently black and going to go AI Dark Earth.

I need to remove the adjustable cheekrest and adjustable length of pull.

How do i back how the two clamping screws? (See pictures)

When I lefty-loosey, the screws stop and will only back out so far.

20211015_151857.jpg

20211015_151914.jpg

20211015_153600.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: The Durk
I want to cerakote over my AX buttstock. Currently black and going to go AI Dark Earth.

View attachment 7721789
View attachment 7721790
View attachment 7721799
I know the cheek piece clamp screw has a groove machined into the threaded portion of the screw that a roll pin engages to prevent you from backing it out all the way. You have to remove the butt plate to get access to the roll pin. I would assume that its the same retention feature on the LOP adjustment thumb screw, Just punch out the roll pin and the thumb screw will back out all the way for disassembly.

That black tail does look good with the rest of the black on that rifle... Just leave it!
Yea, just leave it black. I'm a fan of the 2 tone look.

View attachment 7721881

Well F....I realize now how misleading my post was 🤦🏻‍♂️. No way...definitely will never change the two tone look I got going not on the AT.

I didnt feel like dragging the "actual" AX out of the safe that I'm considering spraying, so I took pictures of my AT with the AX conversion since it was more accessible.

I do wish they made AI Dark Earth skins for the AT....hmm...maybe another cerakote job upcoming 🤔

Well F....I realize now how misleading my post was 🤦🏻‍♂️. No way...definitely will never change the two tone look I got going not on the AT.

I didnt feel like dragging the "actual" AX out of the safe that I'm considering spraying, so I took pictures of my AT with the AX conversion since it was more accessible.

I do wish they made AI Dark Earth skins for the AT....hmm...maybe another cerakote job upcoming 🤔
You mean like these??

IMG_20190424_213953_550.jpg
20190428_164206.jpg

View attachment 7721789
View attachment 7721790
View attachment 7721799
There are roll pins keeping the screws from coming all the way out. The one for the LOP adjuster is under the picatinny rail on the bottom.

There’s an undercut on the screw that the roll pin rides in. The threaded holes also have a steel thread insert (helicoil) which is a nice touch.

Attachments

• 8532B5F1-A271-463F-B442-BF02B9E12B5D.jpeg
    8532B5F1-A271-463F-B442-BF02B9E12B5D.jpeg
    329.7 KB · Views: 69
Last edited:
There are roll pins keeping the screws from coming all the way out. The one for the LOP adjuster is under the picatinny rail on the bottom.

There’s an undercut on the screw that the roll pin rides in. The threaded holes also have a steel thread insert (helicoil) which is a nice touch.
Once I hammer the pin out is it a one time use item or can I just put it back in after?

You can reuse... Especially if you have a roll pin punch, keeps the end from deforming.
This.

I left mine out as I took it apart to repair the helicoil and added a second helicoil for more thread engagement. Though it wasn’t needed.

The damage to the helicoil was self inflicted. Not an issue with the stock. I was checking to make sure my trigger was drop safe and didn’t have the LOP locked in a notch properly. Didn’t find it until my next range session.

Yep, no ways it's a L96... AW came later as the L118... idiots!!

If memory serves a guy, the "CFI limited edition" were imported during the Gunsite days (import marked on barrel) and only sold as packages. Seems most of the package is still together such as the sights, brake, AWC and bipod. Though the rail and rings were not part of the original package. Should be the AI one piece dovetail mount. I seem to remember the 3-12 as the only scope option as well, though maybe a few got fixed? 🤷‍♂️

So maybe not completely original package, but still a cool piece.

Reactions: Doctorwho1138
Fucking liars... he can choke on it!

I think the part that cracks me up is the "THIS RIFLE HASN'T BEEN FIRED OUTSIDE THE FACTORY" statement.....but it's got the telltale marks behind the ejection port of being fired a lot.......I guess they just proof tested it a lot more back then ;)

Why do people make things up? Appreciate it for what it is, a glorious 26+ year old AI... Don't bullshit people.

"THIS RIFLE HASN'T BEEN FIRED OUTSIDE THE FACTORY" :ROFLMAO:

Worn ejector
Paint flecks from cases on action
Worn bolt raceways from camming
Discolouration from projectiles sliding over magazine to action feed ramps
Rings on bolt face
pix488811100.jpg

Why do people make things up? Appreciate it for what it is, a glorious 26+ year old AI... Don't bullshit people.

"THIS RIFLE HASN'T BEEN FIRED OUTSIDE THE FACTORY" :ROFLMAO:

Worn ejector
Paint flecks from cases on action
Worn bolt raceways from camming
Discolouration from projectiles sliding over magazine to action feed ramps
Rings on bolt faceView attachment 7723836
Its true he never fired it outside the factory, security guard told the bloke to get the fuck off the property.