• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accuracy International Picture Thread

Bag rider from @pfl338 . Gonna look tits when this rifle is in the new chassis and gets all cerakoted up.

20211212_154737.jpg

Gonna need one of those!

Also what are you switching to?

Gonna need one of those!

Also what are you switching to?

Bout to be a few changes. Got a NF 7-35 I'm gonna try out, new M-brace mount from ARC, putting it in the production version of the AO/Vision chassis (mine is the prototype), getting it cerakoted a kick ass pattern, and possibly something else that I'm not ready to mention yet.

I almost had Rick do a custom pattern for mine. But elite sand is too cool to cover up 😂

Can't wait to see it finished up man

Reactions: BLKWLFK9
Bout to be a few changes. Got a NF 7-35 I'm gonna try out, new M-brace mount from ARC, putting it in the production version of the AO/Vision chassis (mine is the prototype), getting it cerakoted a kick ass pattern, and possibly something else that I'm not ready to mention yet.
Can't believe you're switching out from the proto!!!

Reactions: RS14
Excited to see what you do. I’m probably gonna do some artwork on mine soon.

That's going to be an awesome setup mate.

Also interested in the "something else" What could it be...........?:unsure:

Craig

Glad you went that route. Everyone complaining about which color AT-X is taking longer to get than that color. Ive said from the beginning, get the first available color and cerakote it to whatever color you want.
Exactly, I can make mine any color at any time with a $3 can of paint 🎨.
Wolfie, if ya get a Vision butt stock I’ll be in your driveway to meet the delivery guy…

All this talk about fancy cerakote jobs...

51744810590_29b6597b01_h.jpg
Considering going the rattle can route with mine too. They wear much more naturally than cerakote and it preserves the factory finish if you ever wanted to go back to it for any reason.

Considering going the rattle can route with mine too. They wear much more naturally than cerakote and it preserves the factory finish if you ever wanted to go back to it for any reason.
My rattle can job, poo poo'ed by many purist, but makes me happy, LOL. It will only take's a little elbow grease with Krudcutter and its back to
good old A.I. Black
IMG_5539.JPG

IMG_5196 (1).JPG

Are there any companies that carry the magazine adapter for AXMC? I see they’re discontinued. Thinking maybe mile high comes across them from time to time maybe?

The Sawtooth low profile ARCA mount for the hand guard is a lot nicer than the RRS one in my opinion. Rides the Bag much better and is lower.

Reactions: RS14
I like it!!

Now ditch the saddle and get an RRS Arca mount
I can easily make my own ARCA rail for the rifle, just not sure how much I would use it. My buddy has a RRS tripod and it is wicked stable. If I was going to upgrade the tripod that would be the way to go. I would just build up a batch of rails to amortize the cost of the anodize lot charge out over 10 or 20 rails. Simple geometry, they only take about 8 minutes to machine out of an aluminum blank using a cnc mill.

Reactions: hafejd30
Great video of your rifle shooting on YouTube. Very hard to discern any recoil with the 6 Creed and the APA muzzle brake.
Thank you. It's so much fun to shoot. It's hovering around the 21 lbs. mark in its current configuration. I'm pretty eager to see how lightweight I can make this thing for some NRL Hunter matches I'd like to attend. Sub 16 lbs. is achievable, but a 16 lbs. rifle that's enjoyable to shoot is a different thing.

Why tho the axsr mags are the shit why mess with that adapter?
Will the AXSR mags fit a 2013 AXMC?

I ask because when I purchased my AXMC mag I saw some that were “asr and post 2014 AXMC”

The mags my guns uses in .338 LM. (Came with gun) I purchased the same one below for 300 PRC
0C981013-4C10-4A23-860B-A31BC900A297.png

This is the 300 mag marked for post 2014 AXMC. Has that lip on the back

894BD29F-5A7F-465B-8721-F00029C24BF9.png

Last edited:
Will the AXSR mags fit a 2013 AXMC?

I ask because when I purchased my AXMC mag I saw some that were “asr and post 2014 AXMC”

The mags my guns uses in .338 LM. (Came with gun) I purchased the same one below for 300 PRC
View attachment 7761032

This is the 300 mag marked for post 2014 AXMC. Has that lip on the back

View attachment 7761033

Unless the mag adapter on a pre14 is different than a post 2014 axmc I dunno why it wouldn't work correctly. The axsr 308 mags have been flawless in my 2014 axmc

Unless the mag adapter on a pre14 is different than a post 2014 axmc I dunno why it wouldn't work correctly. The axsr 308 mags have been flawless in my 2014 axmc
I remember seeing you had a prefix 2013 AXMC. The mags run good in that?

Glad you went that route. Everyone complaining about which color AT-X is taking longer to get than that color. Ive said from the beginning, get the first available color and cerakote it to whatever color you want.

This was exactly my thinking. I put a blue one on order a few days ago and Milehigh says I should have it in a couple weeks. I don’t really care about the color anyway, but will probably send it off for cerakote pretty soon after I get it.

Anyone run a continuous top rail on their AXSR chassis? AINA gave me some part numbers but seems they don't line up length wise.

Adam at mile high said he would chop one to fit but I just wonder about the key slot holes lining up.

I know us chassis guys are the poors but figured this was a good place to ask!

Attachments

• ABB47973-9253-4CA4-BB78-39E8ADD8A26F.jpeg
    ABB47973-9253-4CA4-BB78-39E8ADD8A26F.jpeg
    234.4 KB · Views: 164
Hey Hi Hello

Folks running AW mags with BR kits, any issues with pushing up against the mag while running the bolt while on a prop? Bonus points if your feedback is based around the AO chassis.

Thank you

Hey Hi Hello

Folks running AW mags with BR kits, any issues with pushing up against the mag while running the bolt while on a prop? Bonus points if your feedback is based around the AO chassis.

Thank you

Negative. Haven't had it happen at all with the dasher.

Reactions: Krob95
Just got my new book , " The Green Meanie " AI L96A1 story by Steve Houghton , its got some good info & stories in it , like what the SAS was using in the late 70's for CT work , the snipers had to rock up with a golf bag that held 3 rifles to cover all events.
The "Hard Kill " option was a L42A1 in 308 with a max range of 400m , the "Soft Kill " being a Tikka M-55 in 22-250 max range 300m ( was used to stop shooting thru tgt , bullet breaking up and staying in tgt , no ricochet hitting others etc ) , the "Silent Kill " being a L1A1 SLR running a 22lr adapter and silencer , 100m firing 3rd burst .
So they saw the Lee Enfield as being a 400m max rifle , this is for Huns Head size tgt, as soon as they tried the AI prototype rifle , they had no trouble out to 600m .

If you are into AI rifles , you should get this book , before they are all GONE .

Later Chris

Just got my new book , " The Green Meanie " AI L96A1 story by Steve Houghton , its got some good info & stories in it , like what the SAS was using in the late 70's for CT work , the snipers had to rock up with a golf bag that held 3 rifles to cover all events.
The "Hard Kill " option was a L42A1 in 308 with a max range of 400m , the "Soft Kill " being a Tikka M-55 in 22-250 max range 300m ( was used to stop shooting thru tgt , bullet breaking up and staying in tgt , no ricochet hitting others etc ) , the "Silent Kill " being a L1A1 SLR running a 22lr adapter and silencer , 100m firing 3rd burst .
So they saw the Lee Enfield as being a 400m max rifle , this is for Huns Head size tgt, as soon as they tried the AI prototype rifle , they had no trouble out to 600m .

If you are into AI rifles , you should get this book , before they are all GONE .

Later Chris
Where did you get it? Is emailing the publisher the only option?

Where did you get it? Is emailing the publisher the only option?

Fantastic book. Can’t recommend it enough for those who want to read about the history of AI and it has some amazing photography as well.

Reactions: mercracing