• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accuracy International Picture Thread

Well my new ZCO showed up today, which meant finally taking my new AIAXAO to the range to get it sighted in. These NLE turrets are phenomenal. As is this chassis šŸ˜ better pics will happen this weekend probably

93497317-2DF7-40B6-82AC-1EF048F12B9E.jpeg

1359EFA8-9310-4038-930A-6DBF5BFA4917.jpeg

308 bolt body & magazines arrived today. Time for the 6.5CM barrel to get a run.

This cannon is consistently the first to come out of the safe each trip.

Got a 338 bolt on order for the 27ā€ factory 338 barrel, that will round it out for a little while.

Might be a stupid question but has anyone ever purchased a rifle from Sporting Services UK and imported it into the US through a dealer (FFL), following all laws of course.

They have an AWM in 300 Win mag that I want but the sales manager needs to ask his boss about shipping a rifle to the states.

Hello, it's me again. Just gotta brag on @samb300's awesome chassis. It's like shooting off a bench, but on a barricade, anyone on the fence about swapping over, do it. You won't regret it

View attachment 7801547
I couldnā€™t agree more

That being said I donā€™t have any new cool photos of it that I havenā€™t shared. So here is a old one.

Attachments

• A37E6ED3-BEAF-4E00-ACB7-B3749E4C6565.jpeg
    A37E6ED3-BEAF-4E00-ACB7-B3749E4C6565.jpeg
    268.3 KB · Views: 100
Oh no, the mullet is put up in a half bun in my hoodie, too damn cold. And no one to take action shots as I had the range to myself šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: Huskydriver
For those that have the buttstock canted and are right handed shooters, which side do you like the cant to go?

I think I like mine to the right. I tried it to the left but I canā€™t remember if I liked it or not.

C0F69E25-0955-4777-B980-F09839E571CF.jpeg

For those that have the buttstock canted and are right handed shooters, which side do you like the cant to go?

I think I like mine to the right. I tried it to the left but I canā€™t remember if I liked it or not.

View attachment 7801600
Mines canted left so the pointy part isn't digging into my chest. Feels better in my shoulder pocket as well

Reactions: pfl338
Hi,

I do, I just suck with technology & I can't find that on the mobile site... This is one of my biggest failures.

Sincerely,
J-Ham

I managed to pick up a legacy AICS chassis for a decent price from a FB group. I decided to drop my Bergara B14R into it with a Trigger Tech Diamond 2 Stage trigger.

This is currently the only "AI" I have left in the safe as I sold my AX308. On the plus side my AXSR and AT-X should be here next week.
20220130_141754.jpg

Anyone shooting small primer lapua brass with a large firing pin on thier AI's? Any issues?

Sent my 2014 AX bolt to LRI to get bushed. 6.5cm SRP Lapua brass cratered primers like nothing Iā€™d ever seen before lol. Gave up and sent it in when it started piercing primers.
yeah that worries me, myne would be a 2014 AT.

Those craters rival the Eye of the Sahara. If you look close enough the lost city of Atlantis is in one of them.
Yea I had seen some slight rounded cratering with other rifles before. Then I got that and was like what in the devils tower is going on here?

Lol that's nothing.... Try 300 Norma loads with a factory lfp ai bolt....

Yea I had seen some slight rounded cratering with other rifles before. Then I got that and was like what in the devils tower is going on here?
The metal was trying to flow upwards like a water spout. Itā€™s like that little numb at the end of a condom. Itā€™s there to catch the load.

• Haha
Reactions: trob_205

GOTDAMN!

Do they sent primers to you to do structural test. Jesus lol

I'm still new at this. I have a 2017 axmc and new about needing to get a sfp 308 assembly if I wanted to do 6.5cm with small rifle primers. Easy fix: don't shoot 6.5cm with small rifle primers

But it looks like the problem with the lfp is bigger than that and I should go ahead and plan on getting my firing pin and all three bolt bodies worked on?