• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accuracy International Picture Thread

1646877518230.gif

I must be the only one who loves the NF ocular lol. Just grab a hand full of scope and twist, no finding a skinny ring. And locking diopter, fast focus never made sense, who is touching the diopter often enough to need fast focus?
I have no issues with the ocular..I remove the cover when I run the rifle...hint

I'll take my NF over most scopes I have used and I have owned pretty much everything out there....other than Vortex. I haven't owned one of those.

Reactions: FUNCTIONAL
Not sure why I didn't expect my comment to be taken way out to left field 😂

I don't run scope caps, only time they are on is during transport and I pull em before use if I don't have a bikini for it yet.

I witness Mark my diopter and tape it on my other scopes. I have had them move and again.... never see people adjusting it after setting it right the first time. We have locking turrets but use them all the time but not a diopter... 🤌 O!

This is a hill I'll die on lol.

Not sure why I didn't expect my comment to be taken way out to left field 😂

I don't run scope caps, only time they are on is during transport and I pull em before use if I don't have a bikini for it yet.

I witness Mark my diopter and tape it on my other scopes. I have had them move and again.... never see people adjusting it after setting it right the first time. We have locking turrets but use them all the time but not a diopter... 🤌 O!

This is a hill I'll die on lol.
Are you the one guy that actually liked the USMC Unertl on their M40A1? ;)

• Haha
Reactions: M8541Reaper
It's good to have options. The AX buttstock is obviously great, but at $1000 it's an expensive upgrade for someone with an AT. This will give the option to replace just the buttstock frame and keep the factory AI hinge; only downside on an AT would be that it would still fold to the non-bolt side. And if someone has a fixed AT or wants the buttstock to fold over the bolt, then a full Vision assembly with a Vision hinge would be available.

It's good to have options. The AX buttstock is obviously great, but at $1000 it's an expensive upgrade for someone with an AT. This will give the option to replace just the buttstock frame and keep the factory AI hinge; only downside on an AT would be that it would still fold to the non-bolt side. And if someone has a fixed AT or wants the buttstock to fold over the bolt, then a full Vision assembly with a Vision hinge would be available.
It looks slick man! Hope to see some out in the wild soon!

I guess the AO forend is a little longer than the AT and AX, doesn't look like you could go any shorter on the barrel.

Do you know what fps you are getting from that bbl?
Oh yea, it's definitely longer which was by design and a good thing.

I haven't the foggiest. I literally shot less than 9 rounds down it since I got chopped and didn't have the lab radar out.

Reactions: beetroot
I thought you could only run like a 17.5" barrel on the atx vs a true 16 on the vision?

You could get away with a 16.5" barrel but idk if I'd go with 16"

Yeah, I'm not having any issues with my BRA and AW mags in the AO chassis. But Saturday will be the real test at the Pikes Peak match.

Non factory magazine. Said magazine won’t feed 10+ Dasher. Lots of spacer kits and other BS needed for most people.

I’m just bitter because I tried BRA and it wouldn’t feed worth a shit.

You didn't give them feed lips enough love, homey. You got to talk sweet to 'em.

Reactions: Pvt.Donut
Oh yea, it's definitely longer which was by design and a good thing.

I haven't the foggiest. I literally shot less than 9 rounds down it since I got chopped and didn't have the lab radar out.
Keen to see how it performs.
Lots of guys post their badass short barrel 308s but never mention performance.

Appreciate it's probably not impressive but interested nonetheless.

Reactions: BLKWLFK9
If you are looking for the unicorn among Accuracy internationals
Have look at Holts Auctions lot no 4124.

If you are looking for the unicorn among Accuracy internationals
Have look at Holts Auctions lot no 4124.

Not sure what I'm missing here.

-----------------

VERBERGER 6mm PCC BOLT-ACTION TARGET RIFLE, serial no. 5611, 22 3/8in. unsighted nitro barrel, fitted with 29mm scope rings, 14in. custom stock (including recoil pad), together with RCBS F L Die Set 6mm PCC

------------------

Figured it out, I think. It's a different auction. Try: https://auctions.holtsauctioneers.c...alelot=A0322+++1152+&refno=++175762&saletype=