• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accuracy International Picture Thread

5B35EFA0-DBC0-48C9-9D95-6EDB65E5BE47.jpeg

What cartridge you shooting?

I'm thinking a 16" 308 with the same ASE SL5 suppressor would be as close as you can get to a "practical" hunting setup on an AI.

Pictured is a 20” .308 however with the longer 16” AXMC forend. Do you have an AX or AT?

I have 4 barrels across two AI’s. 26” 6.5 creedmoor, 20” .308 for range work. Then a 18” 6.5CM & 16” .308 used for hunting.

I do have an SL5i and SL7i-BL (pictured). However both are heavy beasts if keeping down the weight & or length for hunting. Might want to consider a lighter weight suppressor for hunting…. However if you taking the same set up on the range for some abuse the SL5 is a great shout.

Pictured is a 20” .308 however with the longer 16” AXMC forend. Do you have an AX or AT?

I have 4 barrels across two AI’s. 26” 6.5 creedmoor, 20” .308 for range work. Then a 18” 6.5CM & 16” .308 used for hunting.

I do have an SL5i and SL7i-BL (pictured). However both are heavy beasts if keeping down the weight & or length for hunting. Might want to consider a lighter weight suppressor for hunting…. However if you taking the same set up on the range for some abuse the SL5 is a great shout.
I did think that forend looksonger than normal.

Im a soon to be owner of an AT.
Planning to run a 26" 6.5CM for range/competition use and will get a short 308 for hunting and subsonics (for fun on the range).

I've got a couple of ASE cans, while heavy I inevitably end up using all my rifles in some form of competitive shooting so not sure about the longevity of an aluminum hunting suppressor.
I know plenty of guys do use them in competitions but I feel like the ASE cans will be a better long term.

I'll going so short on the barrel means you need a muzzle forward suppressor and the Sl5i is by far the shortest muzzle forward suppressor I know of that is rated for 308.
There are some shorter ally cans I know of but not sure they'd do too well on a fire breathing short 308.

Getting a little tripod/ bag practice in today. Shot the best I've ever shot in a center fire match yesterday down at Fort Carson. My BRA ran flawlessly and gave zero issues. I think this fancy TT made me shoot better too 😂😂😂

Still can't get over how stable this AO chassis is on props and what not

908868F4-BAE6-4255-8320-82BF943F7C5A.jpeg

Getting a little tripod/ bag practice in today. Shot the best I've ever shot in a center fire match yesterday down at Fort Carson. My BRA ran flawlessly and gave zero issues. I think this fancy TT made me shoot better too 😂😂😂

Still can't get over how stable this AO chassis is on props and what not

View attachment 7826912
027EF9C6-A0B2-432A-9A7D-6DC81FBA7BE8.jpeg

The "cheap imitation" can actually meet deadlines and make it to market and can fold. So there's that 🤷🏻‍♂️

Still wanna run an ATX tho and compare the AO to that. Not that I would ever sell my rifle to get an ATX.

Your not very smart are you........what part of balancing on a 1" pine board is not good balance
Are we talking chassis, or rifle? What “cheap” chassis are you referring to? Are you comparing your AI chassis to the several others available in an R700 footprint, since your action appears to be that? MPA, MDT, etc, etc?

• Haha
Reactions: RG0099
Are we talking chassis, or rifle? What “cheap” chassis are you referring to? Are you comparing your AI chassis to the several others available in an R700 footprint, since your action appears to be that? MPA, MDT, etc, etc?
The post above mine is mocking a guys take on how well his AI balances. I'm mocking his cheap imitation. And all the whiners:)
Not to mention my AT-X AICS balances pretty damn good.

The post above mine is mocking a guys take on how well his AI balances. I'm mocking his cheap imitation. And all the whiners:)
You’re mocking a guy’s very, very expensive and custom AI, calling it a cheap imitation while using an R700 clone in an AI chassis. Nothing wrong with the R700 in that chassis but, in this instance, it really waters down your argument. But hey, I’m just another dude on the internet.

Since it's a cheap imitation I'll give you 30 bucks and a half a can of skoal peach 😂

Saw at least a dozen (correction) AT-X’s. 6 of them in the top 20. Obviously 1st place was rocking one!
RO won one to. And no, not in cert form. Got himself an elite sand! Kid was definitely deserving of it 👏
2 guys in my squad were sold on it, and are going to get one.

7C184C72-9C28-432C-A826-42DB15FE718E.jpeg

Last edited:
Saw at least a half dozen AT-X’s. 6 of them in the top 20. Obviously 1st place was rocking one!
RO won one to. And no, not in cert form. Got himself an elite sand! Kid was definitely deserving of it 👏

View attachment 7827075

Is that one of the ARC wood grips for the Xylo chassis? Never seen one on anything but a xylo.

Congrats to the winner.

Ya’ll measuring dicks in here? 🍿
Once these AT-X production finally gets caught up. (Probably around 2030) 😂
y’all gonna sound like a bunch of boomers in here talking antique cars.
AT-X is the way. Rest of y’all are dictating for 2nd place. 😎
I’ll grab one when they come in left hand. In 2030. Digging what I have tho’👍

Reactions: Darkside-Six
Saw at least a half dozen AT-X’s. 6 of them in the top 20. Obviously 1st place was rocking one!

View attachment 7827075
So 4 of the AT-X’s were team shooters, 2 of them were yours…who else had one?

You’re mocking a guy’s very, very expensive and custom AI, calling it a cheap imitation while using an R700 clone in an AI chassis. Nothing wrong with the R700 in that chassis but, in this instance, it really waters down your argument. But hey, I’m just another dude on the internet.
Confused & Whiny

Look at the empty cases on the ladder, it's a 22lr.

This who argument is stupid anyway.
The AT-X makes sense for someone who wants a new competition ready rifle out of the box.
The AO chassis makes sense as un upgrade to guys who already own an AI, or someone who wants a trigger that actually works.

Man, i just picked up my first AI a month ago. This thread makes me want a AT-X for a light caliber. :ROFLMAO:

How long has the wait been on one?

Look at the empty cases on the ladder, it's a 22lr.

This who argument is stupid anyway.
The AT-X makes sense for someone who wants a new competition ready rifle out of the box.
The AO chassis makes sense as un upgrade to guys who already own an AI, or someone who wants a trigger that actually works.
Exactly (except for the trigger part, I’ll leave that alone 😉).

Having options is always a good thing. I’m a lefty and couldn’t get an AT-X if I wanted one. The AO in ambi fit the bill perfectly. Put my two AT’s in them. It’s a great product.

If and when the AT-X comes in left hand, I’ll try one just to see. As I said before, I’m very happy with both my AO chassis.

@Criver600 it appears that you’re a family member of an AI employee based on your scope patch, so it’s a bit of an odd look to come on here and talk shit to AI fans while at the same time promoting their products.

People seem to forget that if an end user has aftermarket accessories or chassis, they are still using an AI action, which is the core of what makes the platform great. Or that the R700 chassis market is extremely option rich, so calling other companies or products cheap imitators (not sure if it was directed at me or not), means you’re not respecting the other great companies in this industry that have created products long before the atx came out.

Considering R700 chassis’s have been out for at least a decade, who’s the cheap imitation?
Others have refined the chassis long before the AT-X ever made it and doubtful it can compete with the Terry Cross KRW chassis, let alone the Vision, MDT, etc…

Confused & Whiny
Juvenile responses and using an action other than AI do not clarify and support your opinion. Please explain which chassis of the several on the market are cheap imitations and why. And, as a staunch supporter of AI, why you’ve elected to not use one of their actions?

Juvenile responses and using an action other than AI do not clarify and support your opinion. Please explain which chassis of the several on the market are cheap imitations and why. And, as a staunch supporter of AI, why you’ve elected to not use one of their actions?
It’s a RimX .22 Not sure why he chose to take the bestest thread on the ‘Hide completely sideways though….

So 4 of the AT-X’s were team shooters, 2 of them were yours…who else had one?

*At least A dozen. Not half dozen. Started drinking after the match lol. Gotta proof read 🤦‍♂️
3 AT-X’s in my squad alone. Only 1 of them belongs to me lol.
I’m Sure all the AI team members brought theirs. It they were handful of squads apart

I know I saw a dude rock an AO chassis, in the squad in front of us.
There was prolly more around.
Too busy zeroing a couple stages. So I was trying to stay in the game. Lol

Reactions: Darkside-Six
*At least A dozen. Not half dozen. Started drinking after the match lol. Gotta proof read 🤦‍♂️
3 AT-X’s in my squad alone. Only 1 of them belongs to me lol.
I’m Sure all the AI team members brought theirs. It they were handful of squads apart

I know I saw a dude rock an AO chassis, in the squad in front of us.
There was prolly more around.
Too busy zeroing a couple stages. So I was trying to stay in the game. Lol

You probably saw @RS14

I think he shot the match.

Reactions: RS14
I wanted to go shoot the AI classic but figured it's too much hassle to try and fly out with a rifle