• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accuracy International Picture Thread

Nice weather here today. Shot a 1200 yrd cold bore with the 300NM barrel using 230 SMK's, switched over to 300WM barrel and beat the 1000 and 1200 targets up. the 300WM is a sweet little round using 190 SMK's
IMG_0347.jpg
IMG_0345.jpg

This guy could have benefitted from some better balance 😂
View attachment 7827223
Lol, just saw this. Bro. Such a beautiful 4 on one side, and a short stubby 6 on the other. I knew he was old when I saw and shot him but didn't know he was 9ish years old. Taxidermist aged his jaw bone. Dude was an old G but ugly af

Reactions: MACHTECH
Hey AI freaks…….where should I begin my search for an AI AW with green thumb hole stock.

Not trying to circumvent rules in the PX. Just asking because this is the AI crew.

Thanks in advance.

Hey AI freaks…….where should I begin my search for an AI AW with green thumb hole stock.

Not trying to circumvent rules in the PX. Just asking because this is the AI crew.

Thanks in advance.
Maybe post a “want to buy” in the PX. Might bring up some peeps that hadn’t listed one for sale, but won’t mind parting with one. Otherwise keep your eyes on GB as well.

Please post more pics of 20” ATs in 308 to hold me over until I can buy one next month. I’m leaning the green, unless y’all can steer me to a different color…

Nice weather here today. Shot a 1200 yrd cold bore with the 300NM barrel using 230 SMK's, switched over to 300WM barrel and beat the 1000 and 1200 targets up. the 300WM is a sweet little round using 190 SMK's
View attachment 7830937View attachment 7830938
$5000 rifle
$4000 scope
$1000 suppressor
$800 bipod
$500 Spuhr mount

$15 3D printed checkpiece...

Sexy AF rifle setup you have there.

Last edited: