• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accuracy International Picture Thread

Need to right the wrong on this page...

52111194022_b1a6c5bdf1_h.jpg

With and without the Thunderbeast 338 Ultra Gen2.

1 shot off tripod with the 338 ultra and 1 with the hellfire match. Only 100y but I’m definitely happy with that. Tested on 2 other guns with same results.(correction 3 other guns. Forgot about one)

Attachments

• 9F19F928-5066-481C-92D6-B93F18DABB64.jpeg
    9F19F928-5066-481C-92D6-B93F18DABB64.jpeg
    249.9 KB · Views: 125
  • D31315A4-9B3A-4EAD-AF5A-4F4E7B8F0670.jpeg
    D31315A4-9B3A-4EAD-AF5A-4F4E7B8F0670.jpeg
    863 KB · Views: 130
  • 460E89BC-B3B6-4BB9-9E63-FD751B987055.jpeg
    460E89BC-B3B6-4BB9-9E63-FD751B987055.jpeg
    398.1 KB · Views: 128
Last edited:
With and without the Thunderbeast 338 Ultra Gen2.

1 shot off tripod with the 338 ultra and 1 with the hellfire match. Only 100y but I’m definitely happy with that. Tested on 2 other guns with same results.
How is the gen 2?

Reactions: RS14
Ridiculously quiet. Not that I have a gen 1 to compare side by side with. But it’s stupid quiet on a 223, 308, 6br and 6gt.

Poi shift was 0 on all 4 rifles
I'm looking at getting the magnus or gen2 338. I have a 338 currently

Okay guys. Forgive me now. As much as I like the desert tan of the chassis, It needs personality/some personal touches. So I’m gonna paint the sucker up.

It shouldn’t be to hard to strip the skins and have at it with the rattle cans/crayons. What’s the worst that can happen lol

• Love
Reactions: D_Lamz and matleez
Okay guys. Forgive me now. As much as I like the desert tan of the chassis, It needs personality/some personal touches. So I’m gonna paint the sucker up.

It shouldn’t be to hard to strip the skins and have at it with the rattle cans/crayons. What’s the worst that can happen lol
Just don't use purple!

Consider yourself influenced.

Reactions: TheBigCountry
Ready to pull the trigger on a first a new axsa. I’m still trying to decide which color.. DE, ES, SG? Thoughts?

Ready to pull the trigger on a first a new axsa. I’m still trying to decide which color.. DE, ES, SG? Thoughts?
They are all good. But SG shoots the best. Followed by DE and then ES. One exemption to that is if you have ES with a Tan Tangent Theta. Then that will shoot the best. Just ask @Krob95 😆

I think the AXSA is discontinued. Not that you can’t find one though.

Rumor has it they couldn’t hold a candle to the green AT’s. Which resulted in many AXSA owners sucking their thumb in a corner, crying, while questioning their gender after their purchase

I think the AXSA is discontinued. Not that you can’t find one though.

Rumor has it they couldn’t hold a candle to the green AT’s. Which resulted in many AXSA owners sucking their thumb in a corner, crying, while questioning their gender after their purchase
Hold your tongue 😤

Thanks all.. Trigger for a new ES AXSA has been pulled. Will be my first AI. Been lurking this thread for quite some time now. So finally did it. Actually I should’ve stayed away from this f..king thread. Bad influence.. lol

On behalf of myself and the select few who are worthy of the brotherhood that is the Elite Sand Master Race, welcome brother. 🥳

I know I posted above the AXSA were discontinued. To my knowledge anyways. Is that incorrect?

ill be on the look out for one next year on the hide, rather get that then the AXSR, like the look better. ill sell my DT for one
I like the AXMC. I know of other members that have expressed similar thought after owning both. Waiting to get my other atacr then I’ll be sending some rounds with my AXMC. Still waiting on 300 PRC brass. May just grab a 300 Norma setup as well

300 PRC Lapua brass is still a unicorn

Reactions: Nik H
All of which you can get on the MC now with the Mlok forend or find a LE takeoff forend. 20moa action rail. SFP bolt bodies and firing pin assemblies. Sawtooth or RRS stuff Arca plate, etc. Guys with the MCs aren't really letting them go from what I'm seeing. They still demand a premium and still does everything the SR does. It's also easier to find bolts for the MC and with the new 308 mags you don't need the adaptor anymore. Both awesome systems. Can't go wrong with either.

All of which you can get on the MC now with the Mlok forend or find a LE takeoff forend. 20moa action rail. SFP bolt bodies and firing pin assemblies. Sawtooth or RRS stuff Arca plate, etc. Guys with the MCs aren't really letting them go from what I'm seeing. They still demand a premium and still does everything the SR does. It's also easier to find bolts for the MC and with the new 308 mags you don't need the adaptor anymore. Both awesome systems. Can't go wrong with either.

Really comes down to how much you love safety on the mc vs the axsr saftey and the plastic grip on the axmc vs the pistol AR grip on the axsr and the buttstock

Really comes down to how much you love safety on the mc vs the axsr saftey and the plastic grip on the axmc vs the pistol AR grip on the axsr and the buttstock
Didn’t they change something with the bolt lugs on the AXSR as well?

They did but I couldn't tell a diff cycling. They are not interchangeable
I personally don’t see how the bolts could be any smoother than the AI’s I have currently. You could run them with a broken pinky there so smooth.

I personally don’t see how the bolts could be any smoother than the AI’s I have currently. You could run them with a broken pinky there so smooth.

You should go poke around the last page of the atx thread .....

Reactions: M4guru
Couple more pics. Fluiting is longer and deeper on the SR. Lugs are Larger.

Attachments

• 20220601_182314.jpg
    20220601_182314.jpg
    426.7 KB · Views: 128
  • 20220601_182333.jpg
    20220601_182333.jpg
    405.3 KB · Views: 124