• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accuracy International Picture Thread

Broke out the .223 barrel yesterday.

20230102_160635.jpg

How do you ID them, @blbennett1288 ? I’ve got two take off barrels that I bought. I’d be over the moon if they are Barts.
All the Win-Tac will have a “W” prefix with numbers and are Bartliens. There were some Hawk Hills on ATX’s, for those you would need to look at the number of grooves.

All Lothar Wothar stuff will be marked with their proof marks near the chamber.

All the Win-Tac will have a “W” prefix with numbers and are Bartliens. There were some Hawk Hills on ATX’s, for those you would need to look at the number of grooves.

If it's been chopped or painted and you have a borescope you can also look at the lands. All the Bart's I have regardless of caliber have 5R/trapezoid shaped lands.

Last edited:
I’ve got a mini plate pro that I’ve run on my AT. Seems to work fine. I don’t use it very often but it works as advertised. It’s heavy, especially with the bag attached and works best for me on flat surfaces or something like a gate.
If you’re looking for an easy way to add weight to an AT it’s not too big and you could leave it on the rifle most of the time without it being in the way.
It is expensive, but like all of Dave’s products I’ve seen, it’s very well made.

Thanks. You don’t think it rides too far forward if the mag well?
Less concerned with weight, more looking at potential to gain a little stability.

That's great. I've had three Bart's on other builds, they were all hammers. Pretty stoked to have one of the best blanks out there on my first AI.

Reactions: Frank Green
I'm a brown kinda guy, PB AXSA and DE AXSR. But was trying to figure out the difference between the elite sand and sage green. Anyone have a picture side by side?
IMG_7297upload.jpg

Elite sand left, sage green right. My elite sand is an older mixture that I think is a little darker and greener than the new axsr elite sand. Each color can look different depending on the light, but sage is much greener. Both are dope.

Step 1: buy an axmc
Step 2: buy a thumbhole folder at
Step 3: buy an ao/vision chassis for the at
Step4: debond the axmc butt stock
Step5: debond the thumbhole from the at
Step6: install thumbhole folder on axmc
Orrrr…
Step 1a: Buy AXMC-LE
Step 2a: Buy @J-Ham ‘s AT folding stock
Step 3a: Debond the AXMC-LE buttstock
Step 4a: Install the AT folder with thumbhole skins.
Step 5a: Beat @Huskydriver at having the coolest AI.
Step 6a: Win

Thanks. You don’t think it rides too far forward if the mag well?
Less concerned with weight, more looking at potential to gain a little stability.

It Balances a 20” 308 in the old school AI contour just fine and the new heavier AI contour in 24” even better. May be a little far forward if you’re running a truck axle.

Attachments

• 3C23CF2B-22B1-4CC6-BB32-4DB10DE85858.jpeg
    3C23CF2B-22B1-4CC6-BB32-4DB10DE85858.jpeg
    314.5 KB · Views: 173
  • FE883AB3-D4D8-48D2-964B-8C251F35AF99.jpeg
    FE883AB3-D4D8-48D2-964B-8C251F35AF99.jpeg
    348.9 KB · Views: 144
  • 0FB4B96A-68B9-468A-9AA3-7C2DA8F61D6C.jpeg
    0FB4B96A-68B9-468A-9AA3-7C2DA8F61D6C.jpeg
    553.1 KB · Views: 136
  • 2D410B55-C0CC-4CFD-9388-C74181251A94.jpeg
    2D410B55-C0CC-4CFD-9388-C74181251A94.jpeg
    499.8 KB · Views: 139
Could someone share a rundown on the differences between the pre and post 2014 AICS AX chassis? I’m about to purchase one for my Zeus and want to make sure I’m getting the 2 screw forend version (post 2014?).

What tripod sling/cover is that?

Full length rail is on the way. Hoptics 2rnd holder and pad are here. Won’t be able to get home till mlk weekend tho 😭

96C’s products, exceptional quality gear made in Australia.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 96C and 5RWill

L96’s products, exceptional quality gear made in Australia.
Quality is an understatement, they are unreal. Even his hats are bloody durable, I have about 4 of them.

Could someone share a rundown on the differences between the pre and post 2014 AICS AX chassis? I’m about to purchase one for my Zeus and want to make sure I’m getting the 2 screw forend version (post 2014?).

AICS AX Chassis

PRE 2014:
8 or 10 small screws hold the fore end rail to the receiver part of the chassis.
Rounder, plastic skinned rear stock section, same as the current AT rifle.

POST 2014:
Newer, throw lever style rear end, same as the AX / AXMC.
2 bolts holding the fore end rail to the rear half of the chassis
Can use the Victor Company Hammer fore end rail with inbuilt Arca.

photo50645.png

Any AI AT shooters out there that have installed bag riders onto the stock? Any sources and/or issues that you ran into?

what about the tooley ones ?

AICS AX Chassis

PRE 2014:
8 or 10 small screws hold the fore end rail to the receiver part of the chassis.
Rounder, plastic skinned rear stock section, same as the current AT rifle.

POST 2014:
Newer, throw lever style rear end, same as the AX / AXMC.
2 bolts holding the fore end rail to the rear half of the chassis
Can use the Victor Company Hammer fore end rail with inbuilt Arca.

View attachment 8038656
Thank you much!

Probably a stupid question, but is it possible to run AW mags in the chassis? I have a Terminus action built to run with AW mags.

Does Sporting Services send you a tracking number? They billed me for my Thumbhole Skins on 12/24 and the order says "Fulfilled", but that's the last information i got. Anyone provide input?

-Thanks

Yes they do. I have ordered a couple of items from them and they send it through the Royal Mail.

Yes sir. MSR2 reticle. I have been shooting it a few times now and it’s been tracking well. Shot with NV last night as well and it did good.

Reactions: Huskydriver
Does Sporting Services send you a tracking number? They billed me for my Thumbhole Skins on 12/24 and the order says "Fulfilled", but that's the last information i got. Anyone provide input?

-Thanks
There have been postal strikes in the U.K. so there might be a backlog.

Hey guys, does anyone know what the heaviest contour barrel you can get away with on an AXSR? Will it accommodate 1.350” straight or are you going to have to taper it at some point to 1.200” or so?

I know it’s been mentioned here before, but I can’t find it for the life of me. Must have looked through 150 pages already to no avail.

The 1.35" slides down the tube for installation. So I don't see why it wouldn't work. There isn't a whole lot of clearance around the shoulder though.

Reactions: Part Timer
Hey guys, does anyone know what the heaviest contour barrel you can get away with on an AXSR? Will it accommodate 1.350” straight or are you going to have to taper it at some point to 1.200” or so?

I know it’s been mentioned here before, but I can’t find it for the life of me. Must have looked through 150 pages already to no avail.

Iirm you will need to step it down the first 5-8in to 1.21ish

@NoLegs24
@hic28

Reactions: Part Timer