• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accuracy International Picture Thread

They really that much better than a ZCO?
That’s my question. I know they said the TT is the king, but I also read the comparison that said the G3 Razor can keep up with them to a certain point.

I need to track one locally and take a peek to see if the end justifies the means. My G2 Razor has done pretty well up to this point.

That’s my question. I know they said the TT is the king, but I also read the comparison that said the G3 Razor can keep up with them to a certain point.

I need to track one locally and take a peek to see if the end justifies the means. My G2 Razor has done pretty well up to this point.
That’s a issue with where I live. Not many people around me have top tier optics. Only time I see like g2 razors, khales, or another atacr is when I go to K&M. I’ve never seen or messed with a TT. I wouldn’t mind saving the coin for one. But all the high high tier optics is really just choosing what features you want

Son, all I've ever asked of my Hide Members is that they obey my orders as they would the word of God. We are here to help the AI Rifle Owners, because inside every 6.5 creedboy there is an American trying to get out to buy a Barrett MRAD in 338 lapua. It's a hardball world, son. We've gotta keep our heads until this peace craze blows over.

giphy (18).gif

• Haha
Reactions: candyx
They really that much better than a ZCO?

I prefer the few things the TT does over the ZCO more. The pop in color, the re zero for switching between barrels, the reticle, and obviously the best damn turrets in the business.

Honestly and mainly, it's the ease of rezero for me.

Just dive in head first to a TT brother 😈

Reactions: TheBigCountry
I prefer the few things the TT does over the ZCO more. The pop in color, the re zero for switching between barrels, the reticle, and obviously the best damn turrets in the business.

True, any of the zeros are faster for me lmao. The only thing I don’t like ab my 735 is the zero stop

Reactions: Krob95

No circles.

Gay

Mpct3 is
Best

Speaking of Simmons, holy shit I didn't know they were so good!

I mean, the prose is as sweet as honey:
"Simmons is without a doubt a reputable and notorious source for providing exactly what you need without charging you a year’s salary."
"And while the Simmons company stays abreast with the competing trends of igneous standards, they…"

I thought that Simmons ProTarget headline was funny enough to make it my signature. Krob & I are gonna see individual atoms with that thing!

• Haha
Reactions: Krob95
I've looked through TT, used ZCO and own s&bs and NFs. Glass is tt>=zco> (slightly) s&b>nf.

I don't personally care for the zco reticle choices. While glass I'd rank in that order I'd pick any of the 3 that have the profile/features/reticle I wanted and not feel like I'm losing out.

Something I didn't like about zco and of my atacr is how much you have to screw with the parallax. Haven't used the tt to guage this but s&b is the gold standard for me here. Anything beyond 300yrds I set to about 700 or 800 and I never have to touch it, super forgiving.

I've looked through TT, used ZCO and own s&bs and NFs. Glass is tt>=zco> (slightly) s&b>nf.

I don't personally care for the zco reticle choices. While glass I'd rank in that order I'd pick any of the 3 that have the profile/features/reticle I wanted and not feel like I'm losing out.

Something I didn't like about zco and of my atacr is how much you have to screw with the parallax. Haven't used the tt to guage this but s&b is the gold standard for me here. Anything beyond 300yrds I set to about 700 or 800 and I never have to touch it, super forgiving.

Exactly my experience as well

Wasn't there some company that was basically selling Crisco as a gun lube and they got busted on that?

Either way, I don't buy into all the gun industry doing any kind of research on their own lubes. You have the major oil companies spending millions and millions of dollars on R&D on lubricants that stand up to way more abuse than a gun cycling. I personally use ATF in a small needle bottle applied to the high friction areas and it's a very very little amount. I have had the same 2 oz bottle for 10 years and there is still over half full of ATF in it. If you took the bolt out of my rifles they would almost feel dry. I hate it when I pick up a gun and there is just oil everywhere.

I think that was frog lube ?

FireClean

I actually thought it did a good job keeping the bolt tail cleaner than CLP.

It does smell like Crisco, mazzola, is it?

Lube is lube

Exactly my experience as well
Yes but does your TT or ZCO double as a hammer with which to construct a home? NF does. 🕺😎

I am not ashamed of the gospel of Nightforce. I will preach from the high places and then I will LARP with ease because NF is SOCOM Approved so therefore it’s totally like the best right?

1675571661774.png

Last edited:
NF 7-35 parallax: how was the adjustment sensitivity from, oh 200 or 300yds to 500yds? Thinking of replacing a Razor 4.5-27 with one.

Reactions: TheBigCountry
NF 7-35 parallax: how was the adjustment sensitivity from, oh 200 or 300yds to 500yds? Thinking of replacing a Razor 4.5-27 with one.
I usually just keep mine around 400 on the knob seems to work well at most distances, with my eyes

Reactions: carbonbased
couldnt tell you, I have the 5-25 atacr. I will say if the spread between targets is more than 200-300 yards I'm messing with the parallax. I really like the scope, glass is not s&b/zco/tt but I havent felt at a disadvantage in any matches ive shot in. Just takes a smidge more dialing in with parallax, I wouldnt let it keep me from picking up another NF.

Reactions: carbonbased
View attachment 8067330

Yes cause AI thread. Gone but not forgotten. The one that got away. Shopping for her replacement currently. Looking for 300NM AXSR in DE. No my suppressor won’t match perfectly but…………..

hey multicolored AI > No AI
Let me know when your ready. I'll get ya one with Mlok rail too if that's what your still after. The Surge TBAC SR still looks money with the AI DE SR in my opinion.

Attachments

• 20230205_081042.jpg
    20230205_081042.jpg
    323.4 KB · Views: 157
Last edited:
Let me know when your ready. I'll get ya one with Mlok rail too if that's what your still after. The Surge TBAC SR still looks money with the AI DE SR in my opinion.
My guy 🏆😎🕺

How did you get black pressure relief cups? Mine were red.

My guy 🏆😎🕺

How did you get black pressure relief cups? Mine were red.

All the 19 serial guns had Red. Along with all the ASR guns. They started switching over with 20 serial guns. All the SRs now have black. This one is a 22 SR with a Mlok rail. But not much difference in appearance over the ASR unless they are side by side and compare the color difference.

• Love
Reactions: Movistar
Sweet I didn’t know that. I thought you’re was an ASR cause I didn’t see the AI logo on the side of the mag well

So looking through the proof website today, it says they make a 6.5 PRC barrel for the AXSA.

I guess I wrongly assumed the PRC was a long action caliber.

Anyone running the hot rod in the AXSA? If so where did you source the bolt head for it?

So looking through the proof website today, it says they make a 6.5 PRC barrel for the AXSA.

I guess I wrongly assumed the PRC was a long action caliber.

Anyone running the hot rod in the AXSA? If so where did you source the bolt head for it?
I think our AXSA/ATX caps out at .470. I could be wrong. 6.5 prc is a SA Mag. I don’t know if it’s gonna work.

Yea, I don’t think it’s gonna happen. That for sell prc barrel for SA from proof and MH been advertised since pre pendemic time. I think if AI would make such a bolt, AXSR sales would slow down. Buy a AXSR and be done with it. AXSR shoots all popular LA and SA, LR to ELR cartridges.

Reactions: BCX
Yea, I don’t think it’s gonna happen. That for sell prc barrel for SA from proof and MH been advertised since pre pendemic time. I think if AI would make such a bolt, AXSR sales would slow down. Buy a AXSR and be done with it. AXSR shoots all popular LA and SA, LR to ELR cartridges.
The AXSR is awesome. You can fit anything. No need for the AXSA anymore in my opinion

Reactions: Rhed and Brym427
Stupid question combined with being lazy and not wanting to search threads. The itch to get a TBAC 338 Ultra SR for my AXMC has overwhelmed my sensibility. Which TBAC color, Surge Brown or FDE best matches an AXMC in FDE? TIA.

Welp as almost to answer my question. A gent by the name of mtxtwelve on instagram has an AT-X and was shooting a PRC Barrel. He stated that he has to have someone open up an AXSA bolt for him to accept the cartridge, but the action cycled the round just fine in the video.

@trophyhunter does/did magnum bolts
@Bugholes does 223 conversions

Reactions: trophyhunter