• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accuracy International Picture Thread

I think our AXSA/ATX caps out at .470. I could be wrong. 6.5 prc is a SA Mag. I don’t know if it’s gonna work.
It’s works 😉

People said 223 wouldn’t work…it did 😉

If I were looking for a bolt to send to you to open up for a PRC project, what AI part number would I be looking for sir?
I back ordered 26547BL from EO for exactly this reason. Be prepared to wait, I've been on backorder since August.

Welp as almost to answer my question. A gent by the name of mtxtwelve on instagram has an AT-X and was shooting a PRC Barrel. He stated that he has to have someone open up an AXSA bolt for him to accept the cartridge, but the action cycled the round just fine in the video.
Nice! Please post here when you get your prc for your axsa running..

Stupid question combined with being lazy and not wanting to search threads. The itch to get a TBAC 338 Ultra SR for my AXMC has overwhelmed my sensibility. Which TBAC color, Surge Brown or FDE best matches an AXMC in FDE? TIA.
Surge is closer to AI DE then your Traditional FDE color. Few posts back I have my DE SR with Surge 338U SR can. It's pretty close. I always suggest black if color matching is most important as black goes with everything. The Surge and FDE cans will not be perfect but surge is for sure a better bet on AI DE. If your MC is Pale Brown, then the TBAC FDE cans are a better choice.

An AXMC will fit in a pelican 1720 in case anyone was wondering :)

20230205_104949.jpg
20230205_152528.jpg

Looking to get into a large magnum suppressor. Gen2 338SR or a Magnus SR. Don't ever planning on shooting 338LM, and not a huge fan of it being 11" so that's why I'm considering the Magnus.

How do you like that M-Brace Mount from ARC? I have some ARC products and they’re always well thought out. I’ve wanted one of these for a while.

I really like it so far, but I’ve only had it about a week. Maybe 200 rounds with it.

I like where the level is and that you can move it.

One unexpected thing I really like is that the gap in the rings aligns perfectly with the hash marks on the turret. Has made it easier/faster for me to see exactly where I am on the tightly spaced DT turret on the S&B. For that reason its definitely my favorite mount that I’ve had that SB in.

Looking to get into a large magnum suppressor. Gen2 338SR or a Magnus SR. Don't ever planning on shooting 338LM, and not a huge fan of it being 11" so that's why I'm considering the Magnus.
The magnus is where it's at if you're not planning on shooting 338. I have both the 338SR gen 1 and MagnusSR. On 300NM AIs side by side I can not tell the difference.. Behind the rifles, I can't tell a difference on recoil impusle or noise. They feel identical. Shooting the same handloads, exact same rifles, except the suppressors.

I have not been behind the gen2 338SR next to these two I have, for what it's worth.

Size really isn't all that different when it's on the end of a MC or SR. If there is any chance you will ever shoot anything 338, get the Gen2 338SR. If not, you won't regret the Magnus one bit.

Attachments

• 16757394937142179171247021507817.jpg
    16757394937142179171247021507817.jpg
    645.1 KB · Views: 90
All I can say about the gen 2 338SR is holy shit. I have it on my 338/300wsm, it’s insanely quiet. I also put it on my 300wsm. It blows my gen 2 ultra 9 out of the water.

It is big, but damn does it suppress

All I can say about the gen 2 338SR is holy shit. I have it on my 338/300wsm, it’s insanely quiet. I also put it on my 300wsm. It blows my gen 2 ultra 9 out of the water.

There are some good choices out there: the 338SR, Magnus and the Hekate were all in the box. In the end, the MHS sale on the the Gen 1 338SR pushed me over the year-long edge I've been on for the 300PRC. I'm also on a square range and carrying the rifle all of 25yds so, the size of the 338SR doesn't affect my situation.

Ya got to stick it in very carefully

Still scratch the piss out of it

Then remember you cant see the scratches cause you were smart and got fully enclosed forend

Last edited:

Some may disagree but to my ear on my axsr 300wm. My nomad L with ebrake is a deeper more quiet tone than my 338 ultra

• Haha
Reactions: BurtG
New 22GT barrel is done for my ATX 🐅

How can I keep scratch's off the barrel? I have the full enclosed forend...

View attachment 8069195
You f’ing TIGER, you. Rawroor!

Maybe wrap some packing paper or plastic around barrel. Place rifle vertical. Lower that sumbitch down. Screw in stuff. Leave paper on for the base of your ghillie / ’nam-Charlie-hunter look.

? Ok obv remove paper.

• Haha
Reactions: Krob95 and BurtG
New 22GT barrel is done for my ATX 🐅

How can I keep scratch's off the barrel? I have the full enclosed forend...

View attachment 8069195
if your being serious

i use sports/ hockey grip tape

still soft to the touch and comes off pretty easy

usually ill spray paint it up a little and when i get bored ill pull the tape and play again

Some may disagree but to my ear on my axsr 300wm. My nomad L with ebrake is a deeper more quiet tone than my 338 ultra
I have a Sandman-L and a SOCOM 7.62RC, both 300PRC rated, but I just didn't feel comfortable shooting either long term in the 300. The Sandman is incredible on the AT-X in 6BR (quiet and no POI shift) and the SOCOM will reside on the .260 gas gun.

I have a Sandman-L and a SOCOM 7.62RC, both 300PRC rated, but I just didn't feel comfortable shooting either long term in the 300. The Sandman is incredible on the AT-X in 6BR (quiet and no POI shift) and the SOCOM will reside on the .260 gas gun.
The nomad L has alot more volume. I dont think id run a sandman long-term on a big caliber either

That's the reason I'm looking for a bigger suppressor. I had the Silencerco Hybrid on the 300NM, but it can not sustain longer strings of fire. I launched the core down range to never be seen again. Silencerco warrantied it since I still had the tube. Also have a 30P-1 and Ultra 9 and still don't feel safe shooting the 300NM on those cans. I had a friend launch a Ultra 9 twice down range in his 300WM. Also warrantied. I am pretty sure it's rate of fire of which we both shoot is what contributed to the warranty claims lol

For all us guys with the old, 3 lug, short actions, and way to get replacement bodies or firing pins? Sending mine off to finally have LRI work some magic.
20230207_104826.jpg

Reactions: pfl338 and brianf
For all us guys with the old, 3 lug, short actions, and way to get replacement bodies or firing pins? Sending mine off to finally have LRI work some magic.
View attachment 8069431
Check Sporting Services UK or Mile High. I have emailed them in the past for parts not on the site and have always gotten a response.

Reactions: carbonbased
Anyone have a line on one of the ASR rifle cases (ECS loadmaster weapons case) or know someone who may sell theirs?

Or, does anyone know the model number of the ECS case?

Last edited:
He didn’t go for the neon themed cock-n-balls I initially requested, so we settled on burnt bronze based snake skin.
I was talking about the lack of grip. First pic looks like those Cali-neutered “featureless” AR15 contraptions.

Paint job is fine man. Although I’d kill to see a cock ‘n balls AIAX, if only to give it to @Buddly or something.

916D7501-2DB8-4F52-A905-ACC4BD3214CA.jpeg