• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accuracy International Picture Thread

Closet pic I found, thematically, to ze balls und ze cack.
E37105A6-2593-421F-B4FD-21F3E7FCC1F3.jpeg
EA8B0DFB-D007-4985-9342-62B1E33FB4A7.jpeg

Last edited:
I was talking about the lack of grip. First pic looks like those Cali-neutered “featureless” AR15 contraptions.

Paint job is fine man. Although I’d kill to see a cock ‘n balls AIAX, if only to give it to @Buddly or something.

View attachment 8070523
For a few hundo, you can pay me and I'll do a dick camo on my ATX 😂

• Haha
Reactions: carbonbased
Speaking of muzzle brakes, anyone know where to pick up a single port AI no suppressor thread brake? The old school type?

Lovely 👌 I wish there was a way to mount the thumb rest to the non folders 😒 I might just have to get the stock converted to a folder.

Lovely 👌 I wish there was a way to mount the thumb rest to the non folders 😒 I might just have to get the stock converted to a folder.
I don’t think the folder has anything to do with it, it attaches with 2 new parts. One fits into the skin and the other is screwed through the QD socket from the other side

I don’t think the folder has anything to do with it, it attaches with 2 new parts. One fits into the skin and the other is screwed through the QD socket from the other side
It attaches to the hole for the retainer that’s used when the stock is folded. Which is they won’t work with non folding models

I tried to do one on a AICS Rem 700 chassis and this was my explanation from @samb300

Reactions: DoubleD735
I think someone advised me before that the non folders don't have the hole that socket screws through.

I considered before seeing if I could get a small enough nut to sit in the little blanker bit that fits in the skin and screw it to that..

But I'm starting to get irritated by taking the cheek riser off to remove/replace bolt.. so I may upgrade to a folder anyhow.

I think someone advised me before that the non folders don't have the hole that socket screws through.

I considered before seeing if I could get a small enough nut to sit in the little blanker bit that fits in the skin and screw it to that..

But I'm starting to get irritated by taking the cheek riser off to remove/replace bolt.. so I may upgrade to a folder anyhow.
I think you should, but keep the thumbhole. #thunbholegang is best

Ngl, I was skeptical about the thumb rest, it looked really shallow in the pictures. But! I’m in love now
View attachment 8071218
if you want to turn that thing into a thumbhole AX, let me know. @Huskydriver did his MC and if he can do it, any one can 😉 I found my old chassis from when I converted to the AO chassis so it's just laying around.

if you want to turn that thing into a thumbhole AX, let me know. @Huskydriver did his MC and if he can do it, any one can 😉 I found my old chassis from when I converted to the AO chassis so it's just laying around.
I saw that! I tripped balls for a minute. I was like I know that’s not a thumbhole…on a AXMC!? But, that’s a very enticing offer. I was thinking ab doing a AO chassis too, I haven’t really decided yet tho. I wana get a new optic first

Reactions: Krob95
There are a lot of cheaper ZCO's in the PX. Treat yourself 😏

Reactions: BurtG
I thought that too until I found the greatness that is fde... once you go dark Earth, oh wait, that doesn't work. Nevermind. Still they canceled elite sand for a reason.... 😂
Because they produced too many alpha elite sand rifles, they needed to restore balance in the world before there was just too much awesome

98D74180-CE7B-458D-B8D9-FD1D4E4747A5.jpeg

SOMEWHERESVILLE, CO—Devotees in the Sniper’s Hide’s Accuracy International Picture Thread today were left stunned and in awe of His glory this Thursday, when the Lord God Almighty dropped by their 4:42 p.m. MST chat unannounced.

God appeared suddenly as an intense beam of white light, cleared His mighty throat, and again angrily clarified His longtime stance on color of rifles.

“Look, I’m getting tired of this people. How many times must I go over this?” said the Lord, deeply furrowing His divine brows.

“I’m popping in because I heard someone just claimed My face ‘twas’ Elite Sand. First off, the color Sand was just called ‘sand’ for millennia until some marketing schlub at AI added that stupid ‘Elite’ adjective to its front.” God said.

“You know who is elite?” the eternal Being of unmeasurable power and sublimity asked rhetorically.

“Look deeply into my eyes.”

“Me.”

Sources say several Elite Sand-owning forum members who dared look into His eyes were instantly relived of their earthly presence.

“Now Sage Green is a color everyone can get behind. I’m sage…who doesn’t want to be wise? And you know my position on green.”

“Second, while you’re all looking at my face, is it sand-colored?” He, who created the Sun, the Earth, the Moon, and the stars, bellowed while pointing His finger at His luminous cheek.

“Doesn’t anyone even look at my buddy Michelangelo’s paintings that I, your Father, had commissioned? Why do I even bother?” the most Holy of Holies’ voice trailed off as He stared heavenward.

“Third, ‘twas’ really should be reserved for only around Christmastime because my Son sort of liked that Santa Claus doofus. ‘Twas the night before…’ and all that jazz. I don’t know what that Kid saw in that furry red-suited do-gooder,” the ineffable Lord sighed.

Sources say God, called Yahweh and Allah respectively in the Judaic and Muslim traditions, then drew Himself up to fill the entire forum server’s data cache and issued forth, “Again, I am specifically commanding you to only use the color of the lush and verdant Earth that I your Lord God created for you.”

“Once more, that is all.”

Reports from the scene say that right before exiting in a thunderclap that He Himself created, God, the King of Kings, was heard muttering, “‘Twas’ is retarded.”

Last edited:
View attachment 8071284
SOMEWHERESVILLE, CO—Devotees in the Sniper’s Hide’s Accuracy International Picture Thread today were left stunned and in awe of His glory this Thursday, when the Lord God Almighty dropped by their 4:40p.m. MST chat unannounced.

God appeared suddenly as an intense beam of white light, cleared His mighty throat, and again angrily clarified His longtime stance on color of rifles.

“Look, I’m getting tired of this people. How many times must I go over this?” said the Lord, deeply furrowing His divine brows.

“I’m popping in because I heard someone just claimed My face ‘twas’ Elite Sand. First off, the color sand was just called ‘Sand’ for millennia until some marketing schlub at AI added that stupid ‘Elite’ adjective to its front.” God said.

“You know who is elite?” the Being with unmeasurable power and sublimity asked rhetorically.

“Look deeply into my eyes. Me.”

Sources say several Elite Sand-owning forum members who dared look into His eyes were instantly relived of their earthly presence.

“Second, while you’re all looking at my face, is it sand-colored?” He, who created the Sun, the Earth, and the stars, bellowed while pointing His finger at His luminous cheek.

“Doesn’t anyone even look at my buddy Michelangelo’s paintings that I, your Father, had commissioned? Why do I even bother?” the most Holy of Holies voice trailed off as He stared heavenward.

“Third, ‘twas’ really should be reserved for only around Christmastime because my Son sort of liked that Santa Claus doofus. ‘Twas the night before…’ and all that jazz. I don’t know what that Kid saw in that furry red-suited do-gooder,” the ineffable Lord retorted.

Sources say God, called Yahweh and Allah respectively in the Judaic and Muslim traditions, drew Himself up to fill the entire forum server and said forth, “Again, I am specifically commanding you to only use the color of the lush and verdant Earth that I your Lord God created for you.”

“That is all.”

Reports from the scene say that right before exiting in a thunderclap that He Himself created, God, the King of Kings, was heard muttering, “AI owners are not even among My top-10 most awe-inspiring creations anyway.”
This is a lie bc God would only use Mil’s!

Reactions: bnaples
View attachment 8071284
SOMEWHERESVILLE, CO—Devotees in the Sniper’s Hide’s Accuracy International Picture Thread today were left stunned and in awe of His glory this Thursday, when the Lord God Almighty dropped by their 4:42 p.m. MST chat unannounced.

“I’m popping in because I heard someone just claimed My face ‘twas’ Elite Sand. First off, the color sand was just called ‘Sand’ for millennia until some marketing schlub at AI added that stupid ‘Elite’ adjective to its front.” God said.

“You know who is elite?” the Being with unmeasurable power and sublimity asked rhetorically.

“Look deeply into my eyes. Me.”

“Second, while you’re all looking at my face, is it sand-colored?” He, who created the Sun, the Earth, and the stars, bellowed while pointing His finger at His luminous cheek.

“Doesn’t anyone even look at my buddy Michelangelo’s paintings that I, your Father, had commissioned? Why do I even bother?” the most Holy of Holies voice trailed off as He stared heavenward.

“Third, ‘twas’ really should be reserved for only around Christmastime because my Son sort of liked that Santa Claus doofus. ‘Twas the night before…’ and all that jazz. I don’t know what that Kid saw in that furry red-suited do-gooder,” the ineffable Lord retorted.

Sources say God, called Yahweh and Allah respectively in the Judaic and Muslim traditions, drew Himself up to fill the entire forum server and said forth, “Again, I am specifically commanding you to only use the color of the lush and verdant Earth that I your Lord God created for you.”

“That is all.”

Reports from the scene say that right before exiting in a thunderclap that He Himself created, God, the King of Kings, was heard muttering, “AI owners are not even among My top-10 most awe-inspiring creations anyway.”
That Quantico Range 4 picture looks strangely familiar...

I myself am a member of the Pale Brown Master Race. :D

Last edited:
That picture looks strangely familiar...

Pale Brown Master Race checking in. :D
You can see He is changing the color to Sage Green. Anonymous sources confirm He is a master Cerakote® Certified Applicator℠.

Last edited: