• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accuracy International Picture Thread

We do have to give props to our Dremel Doctor for coming forward with his work.

I’m sure he knows we feed off that sort of thing and he damn sure could have sold it (said it functioned fine) and only when confronted by the buyer simply said the previous owner must have done it and he didn’t notice it.

He will forever be an AI fucking up legend on the hide now

We do have to give props to our Dremel Doctor for coming forward with his work.

I’m sure he knows we feed off that sort of thing and he damn sure could have sold it (said it functioned fine) and only when confronted by the buyer simply said the previous owner must have done it and he didn’t notice it.

He will forever be an AI fucking up legend on the hide now

Ha! I pegged the legendary Fred Eisele as the Dremel Doctor over 15 years ago. Fred is an emeritus scientist at the National Center for Atmospheric Research. He collaborated on the build of a 4-channel mass spectrometer that could measure NO3, SO2 and other toxic gasses in the air. It was mounted in the NCAR C-130 and collected air through a high tech port cut through the fuselage of the C130. Fred did all kinds of wind tunnel testing that predicted the optimum air sample would require an inner Teflon tube about a foot long with a precise chamfered leading edge. Test flights showed that the wind tunnel tests sucked, so Fred took the Deadly Dremel to the tube. Test flight after test flight, it failed and got chopped shorter and shorter. Lorena Bobbit woulda been proud.

By the time we started the mission, the Teflon tube was about 1/4 inch long. So much for theory... Fred never forgave me for hanging Dremel Doctor on him.

Does anyone have the link to the Youtube, full, step-by-step AI bolt disassembly instructions? I don't think I've ever used the safety on the MC. I was trying to disassemble the bolt to clean it, but could only get the safety engaged by pushing the cocking piece back towards the rear of the housing (this was after cocking the firing pin while the bolt was in the rifle). Not sure the issue or if I should even mess with disassembling the shroud and then having to deal with the cam.

ETA - No, I don't have a dremel...

Does anyone have the link to the Youtube, full, step-by-step AI bolt disassembly instructions? I don't think I've ever used the safety on the MC. I was trying to disassemble the bolt to clean it, but could only get the safety engaged by pushing the cocking piece back towards the rear of the housing (this was after cocking the firing pin while the bolt was in the rifle). Not sure the issue or if I should even mess with disassembling the shroud and then having to deal with the cam.

If you need help pm me I have stripped the shroud many a time it isn't bad

If the firing pin is forward/released, then you’d need to move cocking piece to the rear to engage safety.

Pretty easy though. It’s just the switch/plate, a detent ball/spring, and a plunger type piece (this is what locks the bolt with safety all the way to the rear.

Just removing the shroud cover and looking and you’ll see how it works pretty easily.

Just don’t drop the detent ball or spring.

If the firing pin is forward/released, then you’d need to move cocking piece to the rear to engage safety.

Pretty easy though. It’s just the switch/plate, a detent ball/spring, and a plunger type piece (this is what locks the bolt with safety all the way to the rear.

Just removing the shroud cover and looking and you’ll see how it works pretty easily.

Just don’t drop the detent ball or spring.
I'll take it apart tomorrow and let everyone know where I eventually find the spring and detent. ;)

Out playing today. Thru the thermal pic sucks. But you get the idea.

Attachments

• 1C570886-EA9D-4370-9264-63169683FE6B.jpeg
    1C570886-EA9D-4370-9264-63169683FE6B.jpeg
    290.7 KB · Views: 196
  • C2FFE0CC-4B4B-418E-8167-98635B8227C2.jpeg
    C2FFE0CC-4B4B-418E-8167-98635B8227C2.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 195
Just curious I know it was reported the AT was going away according to shot show info. But is the AX as well. Just browsing mile high site and noticed only the sage green AX is available. The others ES and DE are LE only. Just wondering if it will come down to the ATX or AXSR only?

Not sure if that’s the case but personally I like the AW/AT line the best. AX would be a second. However I truly don’t care for the ATX look wise. Which I know isn’t everything but still. I want either the thumb hole old school AI or full beefed up/handgaurd style of the AX/MC/SR.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Vivacious Stallion
You know why only sage green is in stock? Because it's trash and no one wants it 😌
I really think that’s why they stop the ES color.. Cause it’s the only color everyone wanted. Causing over stocks of the others.

You know why only sage green is in stock? Because it's trash and no one wants it 😌
Not even in stock currently. The only one available according to the page. Doesn’t show the same for the others in stock or not

Reactions: Krob95
*Laughsinsagegreen*

Attachments

• 7A86D6B8-587B-4BB4-ADF3-11F783ECAF5C.jpeg
    7A86D6B8-587B-4BB4-ADF3-11F783ECAF5C.jpeg
    442.2 KB · Views: 177
  • 32159430-119D-4869-9103-71B618FCE078.png
    32159430-119D-4869-9103-71B618FCE078.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 176
  • 7BB2D1E9-F655-4A4F-BC72-69418AAF1BEE.jpeg
    7BB2D1E9-F655-4A4F-BC72-69418AAF1BEE.jpeg
    358.4 KB · Views: 180
Yup, Elite Sand is the one true color for people that will only shoot their AI off a concrete bench :ROFLMAO:
Excuse me ma’am…I don’t shoot from a bench. That was lifted from the puddle that was my position. 😂

Had to get out and finally get rounds down the 65CM Proof.

Factory color (except Pale Poop Brown) > aftermarket cerakote

Rattle can > aftermarket cerakote

Wearing a mask alone while riding a bike in a snowstorm (I witnessed this last week) > aftermarket cerakote

I got you beat. Asian lady with double mask + face shield and gloves, driving alone. Bitch was in straight up mopp4 mode.

What has anyone done to drop weight on their AXSR? I usually like my rifles heavy but thinking about taking it on a trip that requires me to carry it alot

• Haha
Reactions: Huskydriver
What has anyone done to drop weight on their AXSR? I usually like my rifles heavy but thinking about taking it on a trip that requires me to carry it alot
Lighter scope, rings, barrel, and bipod is about all you can do