• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accuracy International Picture Thread

Is $12k too much for a brand new unfired AW in .308 with a 24" barrel? Green folding with rail and butt spike.
Only if no one is willing to pay that much.
You can't get a brand new AW anymore, so they are worth whatever the highest bidder is willing to pay.

You can (probably) still buy a brand new AT for less that $4000 but they are going out of production too, so don't hang around if you want one.

I had the pleasure of attending the 2024 International Best Sniper Competition as a spectator. The Irish did not disappoint. I got about three dozen photos, but this was one of the best. They told me that they're all original, right down the barrel, and that they run about 1000 rounds a year through them. Other images show that they are 1993 AWs. Scopes are the S&B Ultra Performance 6-36x. I didn't have a chance to see what reticle they were running.

View attachment 8396652

Also, finally got the thumbhole stock on the AT308. I'm on the fence about the mounting solution for the EFLX though, and might go with a Leupold Low Mount + SPUHR Wilcox Rail (Diving Board).

View attachment 8396653

Just some good photos worth sharing. If you guys want more photos of the AWs from the Irish Army, I'll share them. I just need to finish editing/color correcting them. UPDATE: Adding more edited photos below:

View attachment 8397235

View attachment 8397236

View attachment 8397237

View attachment 8397238

View attachment 8397240
I really can't decide if OD or Sage green is the ultimate AI colour...

Reactions: HKSniper11B
I really can't decide if OD or Sage green is the ultimate AI colour...
If I could have an AT308 with all its modern feartures that looked exactly like an AW, with classic AW folding thumbhole skin and in its proper OD Green, that would be the best of both worlds for me. I'll always feel the OD Green is a better color than the Sage Green. But, the Sage is a better color for the field.

Na axsrs brand new are 11...

Is that to say 12 for a BNIB AW is worth? Sorry I can't follow haha

You can't get a brand new AW anymore, so they are worth whatever the highest bidder is willing to pay.

You can (probably) still buy a brand new AT for less that $4000 but they are going out of production too, so don't hang around if you want one.
I thought that was just a rumor that spread just before SHOT in regards to the AT? I have an AE MKIII and an AT, but desperately want an AW. I'm considering selling the AT and AE but 12k is a lot of coin. I just don't remember the last time I saw a brand new AW come up for sale.. especially with a green folder.

If I could have an AT308 with all its modern feartures that looked exactly like an AW, with classic AW folding thumbhole skin and in its proper OD Green, that would be the best of both worlds for me. I'll always feel the OD Green is a better color than the Sage Green. But, the Sage is a better color for the field.
I have a 6.5 AT in green with the classic thumbhole id be listing soon if the deal on the AW happens..

Is that to say 12 for a BNIB AW is worth? Sorry I can't follow haha

I thought that was just a rumor that spread just before SHOT in regards to the AT? I have an AE MKIII and an AT, but desperately want an AW. I'm considering selling the AT and AE but 12k is a lot of coin. I just don't remember the last time I saw a brand new AW come up for sale.. especially with a green folder.

I have a 6.5 AT in green with the classic thumbhole id be listing soon if the deal on the AW happens..
Send me a message when you do, and make me an offer I can't refuse.

Any leads where one can be found for that price?

Any leads where one can be found for that price?
No sorry other than try EO or MHSA, I'm not in the US so don't keep track of who general sells them.

I'd heard the rumour the AT was going out of product so messaged Sporting Supplies in the UK who pretty much have a direct line to AI.
They said that confirmed it was going out of production and the last delivery was going to be April/May this year.

I was going to by an AT-X or the new AT-XC but upon hearing the AT was going out of production ordered an AT while I still could.

As you said OD looks like the AW so and AT with OD thumbhole skins looks old skool cool.
But sage green looks somewhat modern and still cool as hell.

Maybe just get both and can mix and match with my outfit for the day.

I had the pleasure of attending the 2024 International Best Sniper Competition as a spectator. The Irish did not disappoint. I got about three dozen photos, but this was one of the best. They told me that they're all original, right down the barrel, and that they run about 1000 rounds a year through them. Other images show that they are 1993 AWs. Scopes are the S&B Ultra Performance 6-36x. I didn't have a chance to see what reticle they were running.

View attachment 8396652

Also, finally got the thumbhole stock on the AT308. I'm on the fence about the mounting solution for the EFLX though, and might go with a Leupold Low Mount + SPUHR Wilcox Rail (Diving Board).

View attachment 8396653

Just some good photos worth sharing. If you guys want more photos of the AWs from the Irish Army, I'll share them. I just need to finish editing/color correcting them. UPDATE: Adding more edited photos below:

View attachment 8397235

View attachment 8397236

View attachment 8397237

View attachment 8397238

View attachment 8397240
Interesting they have installed the butt pads upside down, Frank style.

Also somewhat surprised they are still using the Parker Hales bipod, maybe they are just used to them but they are kinda horrible by todays standards.

Interesting they have installed the butt pads upside down, Frank style.

Also somewhat surprised they are still using the Parker Hales bipod, maybe they are just used to them but they are kinda horrible by todays standards.
It feels better that way. I'm glad I'm not the only one who does it. It made me quite happy to see the Irish doing the same.

No sorry other than try EO or MHSA, I'm not in the US so don't keep track of who general sells them.

I'd heard the rumour the AT was going out of product so messaged Sporting Supplies in the UK who pretty much have a direct line to AI.
They said that confirmed it was going out of production and the last delivery was going to be April/May this year.

I was going to by an AT-X or the new AT-XC but upon hearing the AT was going out of production ordered an AT while I still could.

Interesting. I heard the rumor and asked the guys at EO before I ordered my AT and they said it wasn't true. This was a month or so before SHOT. I'd believe the folks at Sporting Supplies though. Just checked EO and MH and there are barely any ATs in stock. Might have to see about getting that AW and sell the AT..

Yes. Unless it’s for collection.

Is it way overpriced? I know it's hard to get a pulse on the "market" since so few of these come up for sale..

Edit: Sorry to spam this thread with price checking. Please accept these photos as an apology.

ld8dpzT.jpg

R7GuCQo.jpg

Is $12k too much for a brand new unfired AW in .308 with a 24" barrel? Green folding with rail and butt spike.
I would not pay that much, easy to say though, i own one. However, if i was searching for a rifle forever and it pops up, i pay whatever is required to find inner peace🤣

Its on you how bad you want one.
They go for about 8000-10 000 Euro including scope in Europe.

I'd rather buy a Sako TRG M10 for 12 000 and look for a used AW thats cheaper.

Shame to see rifles like that sitting in a safe or hanging on a wall without ever being used. Very sad....

Reactions: DKN83
I mounted an old US optics retractable bubble level to maintain its old school shoot ability. I mounted my fix-it level and a send it level to the rifle to check the level of the U.S. optics level. I could not get the level to match the other two which agreed with each other. Are these levels just junk? I never used them back in the day. I just used an accuracy 1st level mounted to my scope.

View attachment 8396826

i have an old US Optics level on my AW and i dont think its right. i cant make it be right with any of my other bubble levels.

Reactions: Doctorwho1138
That be the highest price I’ve seen one go for if sold. Have seen a few near $10k in certain models. Funny thing is when the AT came out guys were dumping these for current AT prices

That’s a lot of cheddar but there probably aren’t many unshot AW’s out there. The market sets the price on these since you can’t buy them anymore from a dealer. Personally, I think that’s a bit unrealistic but maybe there is someone out there that would buy it. I have one AW with a 2nd on the way so I am a bit of a collector and I wouldn’t pay that.

Last edited:
i have an old US Optics level on my AW and i dont think its right. i cant make it be right with any of my other bubble levels.
Thanks. Saves me the hassle of trying to hunt another one down and see if it works. My bubble sits all the way right just touching the edge of the window. I will just use that mark as level until I figure out another solution. Appreciate the information

Okay humour me with the heritage of the AE.

It was my belief the original MK1 AE only used a proprietary 5 round magazine. The AE Mk11 used proprietary 5 and 10 round magazines and finally the AE Mk111 used AICS magazine just before they were dropped with the introduction of the AT.

Reason I ask is a friend here in the U.K. is selling an AE having bought an AT-X because he couldn’t get 10 round magazines for his original AE.

Your bolt fluting is certainly something very different to his AE.

Okay humour me with the heritage of the AE.

It was my belief the original MK1 AE only used a proprietary 5 round magazine. The AE Mk11 used proprietary 5 and 10 round magazines and finally the AE Mk111 used AICS magazine just before they were dropped with the introduction of the AT.

Reason I ask is a friend here in the U.K. is selling an AE having bought an AT-X because he couldn’t get 10 round magazines for his original AE.

Your bolt fluting is certainly something very different to his AE.

It's a MK l action in a MK ll chassis(folder, adjustable cheek), uses common AICS mags. I bought it used and can't comment on the bolt fluting. The numbers on the bolt and firing pin assembly do not align with the action SN. I don't care. it's a laser🙂

Last edited:
Had a great trip to the US recently with a good mate. Took the AT-X in 6.5CM over, being so easy to get ammo for locally with MHSA.

Rocks and sand with Colorado Precision Rifle at the Blue Steel Ranch in NM, snow filled canyons in Colorado and finally farm fields in Missouri shooting NRL Hunter matches.

Caught up with a heap of excellent people, ate a shit load of brisket & burnt ends, drank a lot of Dr Pepper and made a heap of new mates. Love the USA. (y)

View attachment 8396069

Pueblo, Colorado - NRL Hunter a couple of weeks back.
View attachment 8396064

Blue Steel Ranch, New Mexico... Shooting on MARS. :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 8396066

Clarence, Missouri - NRL Hunter.
View attachment 8396067
Love that camo pattern on your back pack, what brand is that ?

That’s a lot of cheddar but there probably aren’t many unshot AW’s out there. The market sets the price on these since you can’t buy them anymore from a dealer. Personally, I think that’s a bit unrealistic but maybe there is someone out there that would buy it. I have one AW with a 2nd on the way so I am a bit of a collector and I wouldn’t pay that.

Welp, seller didn't accept the offer of 12. He originally listed for 15 but wants to get at least 14. Oh well.. moving on.

AW’s are awesome

But I’m not sure they’re used AXSR topped with a ZCO awesome….

But if he sells it for that good for him. Everyone has a price on what they have/want
I concur. It is pretty hard to beat the AXSR/ZCO combo. …maybe a 735TT/AXSR would once they offer a non-dogshit reticle. 😂

I concur. It is pretty hard to beat the AXSR/ZCO combo. …maybe a 735TT/AXSR would once they offer a non-dogshit reticle. 😂
For real. I’ve been shopping for a scope for mine for months. Had narrowed it to TT 735 and sb 636 and just today decided that I just can’t live with any TT reticle. They’re all complete dogshit.
I guess in a way I should thank them that they saved me $2-3k compared to everyone else’s scopes

For real. I’ve been shopping for a scope for mine for months. Had narrowed it to TT 735 and sb 636 and just today decided that I just can’t live with any TT reticle. They’re all complete dogshit.
I guess in a way I should thank them that they saved me $2-3k compared to everyone else’s scope
While the current selection of SB 6-36 reticles is only P5FL and GR2ID, they have released (and you can pre-order) the new TR2ID reticle, which to me is a much better option. It is similar to the NF Mil-XT, which I have and like.

If I remember right there was a unfired AWM that sold here less than a year ago for under 10k. 12 for a AW would have been one of the highest I've seen

Funny I couldn’t give away an 1.5 AW and an AWM years ago on here when the AT came out. The AW had ever color skin and the AWM had 338 and 300 win bolts and barrels and an AI marked S&B on it.

I love my AIs but I don’t understand paying so much for an AW it’s just an AT with thumbhole skins and a barrel you need a vise to remove. But hey everyone has their thing.

Reactions: kthomas and DKN83
Funny I couldn’t give away an 1.5 AW and an AWM years ago on here when the AT came out. The AW had ever color skin and the AWM had 338 and 300 win bolts and barrels and an AI marked S&B on it.

I love my AIs but I don’t understand paying so much for an AW it’s just an AT with thumbhole skins and a barrel you need a vise to remove. But hey everyone has their thing.
Have you seen how much 90s Japanese cars like the Supra, RX7 and Skyline can fetch these days.
You used to be able to by them for next to nothing.

The same goes for most things in life, when something becomes out dated or replaced by a new model it's worthless. Once 99% of said item is no longer available it becomes a collectors item.

There are a bunch of cars from the 80s and 90s that 5-10 years ago were next to worthless, now they sell for 100k+.

Have you seen how much 90s Japanese cars like the Supra, RX7 and Skyline can fetch these days.
You used to be able to by them for next to nothing.

The same goes for most things in life, when something becomes out dated or replaced by a new model it's worthless. Once 99% of said item is no longer available it becomes a collectors item.

There are a bunch of cars from the 80s and 90s that 5-10 years ago were next to worthless, now they sell for 100k+.
Look at fox body mustangs. You could get them all day for 3-5k not long ago and the last 2 years they are 15+

Reactions: MysizeisMAGNUM